Chivalric Order of Liberty - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
It's not unchristian learning karate or any forms of Arts styles, many Christian throughout history had their own arts. The thing is I live with my parents house and they're very Christian, so that's going to be a problem for me also, they have the car and money to kick start my plan.
Ethiopian monarchist wrote:It's not unchristian learning karate or any forms of Arts styles, many Christian throughout history had their own arts. The thing is I live with my parents house and they're very Christian, so that's going to be a problem for me also, they have the car and money to kick start my plan.

okay well you should honour your parents sentiments while you live with them. Vipassana meditation is required practice for knighthood but it isn't for laity. Laity means you are a friend of the order but not in the order. For now at least you don't need to do anything special. ok?

To give you a better idea what I have in mind for this order check out the OP of this thread - A Libertarian Monarchist Praxis
"Vipassana" is a Buddhist concept and not Hindu. You don't know shit about it and were labelling it as scam? To be fair though the mediation associated with it is probably a scam because its meditation.

So, false future king of Ethiopia don't know the art of googling or what, for shame.

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over mains[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainl[…]

Yes, and that conditional statement is not necessa[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0pAf3aBt18 How […]