Victoria - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
By Flaro
Anyways, this private members club is based on ethos that is not rooted in ideology or any particular conceptual principle.

This club revolves around a deeper ethos, for search for something new, with understanding that everything new is a forgotten old. coupled with longing for the uprightness and virtue, so much exhibited in our ancestral past by great men before.

So if you are an individual that is completely open minded and okay (meaning not afraid) to discuss things that can be considered controversial, damaging to ones own psyche, and perhaps even violently revolutionary. This is a place for you.

Most importantly, this is a place where we seek truth and justice, to establish or re-establish a way that works for humanity (centred around Europe).

Prerequisite
* Be completely degusted with the way current values and things of the world. (particularly of liberal order)
* Perhaps hating one's own life and self a bit
* Wishing to improve the human condition, particularly elevate humanity and oneself with it, even if just a bit, out of ignorance.
* Be Eurocentric (meaning people who are more interested to discuss things concerning European civilization), I realise this might sound like a white club, well yea, it will be so pretty much. But if you are honestly have allegiance to Europe and its order, you can join regardless of whatever your background is.
* Inspired by classical Europe and ancient regimes of European civilization, or other classical civilizations as well. Meaning not seeing the past as barbaric like a lot of progressive liberals do, Oh yea that reminds me
* Rejection of most (aka not all) progressive policies. (meaning gay-rights, women-rights, modern multiculturalism and all the civil rights era bullshit)
* (Ideally) be polite, no swearing (:hmm:), no insults. Basically if you are an asshole do not join and poop the party. No ego games.
* Hold truth above all else, and you come here to improve your understanding of truth and to arrive to it.

Generally, the discussion I want to have in this club is centred on these type of questions:
What is European civilization to do now? What direction are we to take? How are we to restructure it? How are we (the future generation) to direct it into the future and develop it?

So if you see yourself in this club and are interested, join brother.

Victoria

Soundtrack
By Cromwell
I have no interest in joining, myself, as I don't fit the criteria.

That said, I think you should know that you have to become a 'Supporter' of this website in order to be a group leader. So you'll either have to upgrade or convince an existing 'Supporter' to join and transfer leadership over to them.
By Flaro
Alright, if the member number reaches the required amount of people for the club to be created. I will become a supporter of this website.
By Flaro
I just want to clarify what I mean by "European Civilization".

Basically it includes European 'continent'; excluding Azerbaijan and Turkey. All those places that derive their heritage from Christendom. And all the post-colonial countries that have pre-dominant European settler populations. Like USA, Canada, Australia, New Zeeland, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay perhaps Chile and Paraguay too. Perhaps some other south and central American countries, but most of them I consider to be semi-European.

Also European settlers from other countries are welcomed, like from South Africa for example. Although they come from places where European populace does not rule and dominate the society anymore. They still derive their heritage from Europe. And are welcomed to participate in this club.

Basically people, who hold interest and prosperity of European people as a whole in their hearts foremost.

EU is not prepared on nuclear war, but Russia,[…]

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]