The Black Lion Society - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
By Brio
I know this shocking revelation that Nets is actually a white devil is hard to comprehend. I took a few days of mourning and wearing sackcloth to get through such a bombshell. But the Black Lion Society is hardier than this and can get through such news. I may be shaken, but I beg of you as First Deputy and now apparent leader, to not leave us marching around in the Sinai for forty years and to come back and lead us to the promised land.

What say you Ethiopian Monarchist, now rightful leader of the Black Lion Society?
Brio wrote:I know this shocking revelation that Nets is actually a white devil is hard to comprehend. I took a few days of mourning and wearing sackcloth to get through such a bombshell. But the Black Lion Society is hardier than this and can get through such news. I may be shaken, but I beg of you as First Deputy and now apparent leader, to not leave us marching around in the Sinai for forty years and to come back and lead us to the promised land.

What say you Ethiopian Monarchist, now rightful leader of the Black Lion Society?

I'm taking a break.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls No. Your perception of it is not. I g[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'd be totally happy for us to send ground troop i[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promo[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]