The Black Lion Society - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
By Brio
Nets wrote:Brio (Benin)

Wow; such an honour.

I will chase the white devils out from wherever they are hiding in my fair domain. From the plains of Parakou, to the swamps of Cotonou, from the vast sahels of Kandi, to the forests of Bembereke, the white menace will be driven out and given no reprieve from my great fury. Furthermore, the capital Porto Novo will no longer be called such. That was it's slave name. It will now be called Kunte Kinte City.

I will not let you, Nets: Black-Moses, Prophet-of-Prophets, King of the Blacks or your trusty First Deputy Ethiopian Monarchist down.
By Rancid
There is a constant struggle between my black genes and my white genes inside of me. What am I supposed to do about that?
Rancid wrote:There is a constant struggle between my black genes and my white genes inside of me. What am I supposed to do about that?

You can still join, if you like, what is the complexion of your skin? I also have white,native and Indian in me.
By Brio
Ethiopian monarchist wrote:here are the member list so far:
Godstud
SO
Nets
Potemkin
noemon
taxizen
Verv
Slybaldguy

Wait, what? I think some kind of grievous oversight has happened? Where is my name on this member list? I just was appointed and accepted the prestigious position of Benin Bureau Chief to the Black Lion Society. Is this some type of clerical error? If so, I will forgive you this oversight. If not, I demand my case be brought before Nets so that in his infinite wisdom, he may judge my candidacy to this club.

I assure you, as the only one on that list that was actually been born and lived a significant portion of their life on the African continent, my credentials are impeccable.
By Decky
Brio, I think someone who can't speak any African language, has never been to Africa let alone lived there and knows nothing about African history is perfectly qualified to kick you out so don't moan.

EM is such a fucking joke.
Decky wrote:Brio, I think someone who can't speak any African language, has never been to Africa let alone lived there and knows nothing about African history is perfectly qualified to kick you out so don't moan.

EM is such a fucking joke.

You know Decky, you can go fuck yourself with sandpaper.
By Nets
EM, control yourself.

Decky, stop antagonizing my deputy.
By Decky
Whatever EM, you are as African as any other yank on this forum.

Brio has lived in not one but in two African nations and you have never even been to one let along lived in one. You are embarrassing yourself every time that you post.
By Nets
EM ignore him, he is trying to sow discord in the Black Lion Society, turn black brother against black brother for his own nefarious ends. That is what limeys do. It is what they have always done.
Nets wrote:EM, control yourself.

Decky, stop antagonizing my deputy.

Alright enough, this is stupid and this charade has gone on long enough, Brio, Nets and everyone else, If you want to join my club then do it, if here to bother me, just get out because I'm ignoring you. I'm the founder here. I research my history I know some of the African religions and culture and I know I give a damn about Africa and wants it to succeed without resorting to communism, anarchism and democracy.
Decky wrote:Whatever EM, you are as African as any other yank on this forum.

Brio has lived in not one but in two African nations and you have never even been to one let along lived in one. You are embarrassing yourself every time that you post.

Must I have to live in Africa, to love it and wish it to be different? Must I have to experience it to tell you things you already know? It's poor,corrupt, being drain of it's resources by foreign corporations and the governments are weak. Tribalism is still around, stupid practices are being committed, fundamentalists are enslaving kids. Why can't I care and want to help my people?
Decky wrote:Your people? You are an American, help Americans.

Fuck America, I'll help Afro Americans, and maybe some minorities but that's it.
Why should I care about an illegitimate country that should never have existed in the first place.
By Nets
I have a huge surprise for PoFo. I know that absolutely none of you expected this massive twist in the PoFo saga, but I am not, in fact, a black man. I am white. Ethiopian Monarchist is the rightful King of the Blacks. I, Handsome White Jesus, came to PoFo to test EM.

[youtube]PlbgTvo_wZQ[/youtube]
By Brio
Ethiopian monarchist wrote:Alright enough, this is stupid and this charade has gone on long enough, Brio, Nets and everyone else, If you want to join my club then do it, if here to bother me, just get out because I'm ignoring you.

Woah, brother EM. Why do you doubt my sincerity in the struggle? Have I not done enough in freeing the noble Beninese against their white oppressors? Did you not hear my rousing speech?

*steps out of character*

Seriously though, what have you ever done to help Africans? I would sometimes help my mom at the hospital she worked at in Bembereke (she was a nurse), all you've ever done is form an Africa Club at your school. I am sure my contribution is way more appreciated by actual Africans than yours.

Nets former King of the Blacks wrote:I have a huge surprise for PoFo. I know that absolutely none of you expected this massive twist in the PoFo saga, but I am not, in fact, a black man. I am white. Ethiopian Monarchist is the rightful King of the Blacks. I, Handsome White Jesus, came to PoFo to test EM.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Well regardless of your pasty white Jew skin, I still think of you as the darkest brother here.
By Nets
EM, Kirillov actually gives you very sound advice here. I strongly recommend that you listen to him.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]