The Secular Society - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
By fuser
I will be surprised if Gletkin comes out to be religious.

She is definitely not on "The Perennial Society list" .
fuser wrote:She is definitely not on "The Perennial Society list" .

"She" is one of the manliest S.O.B.s in Canada-of-SK-descent. You should be careful my friend, "She" has been known to lop off heads with "her" hands with "her" savage "licking dragon" style of Tae Kwon Do.

There is no Indian snake charming that can top that shiz!
Lady Gletkin forgives but never forgets....
By fuser
Demosthenes wrote:Lady Gletkin forgives but never forgets....

oh......

Demos, please can you just nuke this entire thread, remember that favor I am about to do for you in 2038. To hell with Secular, Celestial or whatever society.
By Eauz
This disgusts me that a member of SN-RF wants to create a religious group to counter another religious group.

Never again, fuser, never again...
By Jim4120
I'm torn on this. I think that the world would be better off with more atheists, but at the same time, it's annoying to me when someone tries to proselytize to me, so I tend not to do that to other people. But if someone wants to engage me on the topic, I'm very open and opinionated about my beliefs.
mikema63 wrote:Anyhoo, does anyone think atheists should "proselytize"?

Well, I do think that atheists and agnostics should be comfortable with declaring their stance on god and religion. I don't really think that it should be forced upon anyone.
By Ambroise
mikema63 wrote:Anyhoo, does anyone think atheists should "proselytize"?

No, especially no if they happen to be of the New Atheist or Internet atheist variety - there's no quicker way to lose people who might have otherwise been sympathetic to you.
By Brio
Demosthenes wrote:
"She" is one of the manliest S.O.B.s in Canada-of-SK-descent.

You mean American-of-SK-descent. I think the last Canadian Pofoer of SK descent was Oblisk and "his many admirers" of Ixa.

He is even less coherent than Alex Jones. My gu[…]

Yes, and it did not order a ceasefire. Did you ev[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia could[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]