The Secular Society - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
By ComradeTim
Lots of Poles in Solidarity were Catholics, having the Pope come and give you props was a big thing.
The greatest truth of humankind and the standard for all logic: The Poles tend to be Catholic, thus everything the Poles do is what every Catholic does.

Wait! James Connolly, a hero to Lenin, was a Catholic. Thus all Catholics are also marxist revolutionaries.

I know both don't make sense together, but they both must be true. Otherwise we'd have to question the idea that Catholics are inhuman insects that are tapped into a central hive-mind, and the Protestants would never accept a version of history that didn't have that idea underlining it.

...of course Protestants also constantly push the idea that the world is 6,000 years old, so maybe their narrative isn't always so accurate.
By ComradeTim
The Post mentioned Poles, so it seems as if it was aimed at me, but it also mentions Prots, so that wouldn't make sense.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I don't know who are you are referring to, but th[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainl[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Find Someone Who Loves You Like Israel Loves Att[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over mains[…]