Nationalist Group - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
By quetzalcoatl
On reflection, I have decided not to participate in any private discussion groups. Whatever I say, good or bad, will be open to all.

Also, my interest in nationalism per se is fairly limited. What I am most interested in is the primacy of organic social and political development, and nationalism plays some role in this. My rejection of internationalism is mediated by my rejection of dualism and dialectics.
By Cromwell
quetzalcoatl wrote:On reflection, I have decided not to participate in any private discussion groups. Whatever I say, good or bad, will be open to all.

Also, my interest in nationalism per se is fairly limited. What I am most interested in is the primacy of organic social and political development, and nationalism plays some role in this. My rejection of internationalism is mediated by my rejection of dualism and dialectics.

I don't think this going ahead, regardless. That said, I thought we had quite the roster being built.
By Frollein
At the rate good posters are leaving, we soon won't have the need for private groups, anyway. I see this forum consisting of PoD, skinster and anarchist, their voices echoing down TLTE in the dark...
By Conscript
Frollein wrote:At the rate good posters are leaving, we soon won't have the need for private groups, anyway. I see this forum consisting of PoD, skinster and anarchist, their voices echoing down TLTE in the dark...

That's pretty much what the rest of the Siberian fox network is like
By Frollein
Now I feel lost and alone.

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]