Your two-wheeled ride - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

I have three.

A pink bike, a red bike, and a blue bike. They are all old, steel "ten-speed" bikes with the handlebars swapped out for more comfortable ones.

The pink one is for winter cycling (metal studs in your tires!), the blue one is my fixed gear bike (stuff white people like!), and the third is the one and only most awesomest bike ever: the commutator.

My red bike is the one I use most often. Nice big handlebars make it comfortable to ride. I've got a big basket in the front for my stuff, a rack on the back for carrying larger loads (including passengers), a drive train from a racing bike for smooth and speedy movement, small wheel base for that extra agility required in city driving, mud guards to keep my sensitive feet all dry and cozy.

Much the same now as it was 5 years ago, except for a new bell and light.
Still no mud guards; I dont take it into mud or zip through puddles so it hasn't been an issue.
By Godstud
Honda CBR 150R
We have a Honda Scoop-i, too, which is better for travelling around town.

Nice bike Carter!
By Godstud
I upgraded a few months ago, to a CB 300 F. Before that I had, for a time, 3 bikes. CBR 150, Scoopy-i, and a Kawasaki 125 dirt bike.

I sold the CBR and the dirt bike and am down to a manageable 2.
Oh, I'd be well pleased if I'd found the bike...

...but you're quite correct - unlike my grammar - 'twas the photo I found in a box, not the bike.
By ingliz
The only bike I ever owned was an Ariel 350cc in the early 70s. Sold it on after falling off and twisting the forks.

By Godstud
My big bike collection as of this week:

The red one's a new addition. It's a 2014 Ducati 848 Evo Corse. :D
It's fast like the wind!
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Friedrich Engels once said, “All that exists dese[…]

This is too verbose to excuse thinking teaching ho[…]

Let me guess, those were Hamas fighters like the o[…]

@FiveofSwords What a professor of biological […]