10 best motorcycles - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Godstud wrote:On North American highways, I can see the attraction of the bigger bikes. The Gold Wing is a nice bike, and there's a few in that category that are very good.

I've ridden to Sturgis from Florida a few times, and I can't imagine trying to do it on anything smaller than a Street Glide or a Gold Wing. I've ridden with people who've done it, and they tend to be pretty miserable about halfway through the trip...
By Godstud
Yep. Long rides are not for the faint of heart, or those without some kind of intestinal fortitude. You're not in an air-conditioned car, listening to tunes, for one thing. :D

Did this route in under 8 hours(including stops), but it was a hard ride. Most roads would not be ideal for a bike like a Gold Wing, but you could certainly traverse them easily enough. The sport bike I used(CB650FA) was perfect for the roads, with all the twists and turns. Lovely scenery too, if you could take your eyes off the roads for a second or two, now and then. You had to worry more about wildlife on the road, than cars, at least. I found my 13 hour drive I had earlier this year, to Pattaya, was just as tiring as those 8 hours, though. :D

Had to do it again the next day, too. :) Double the fun!
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Loei/Na ... 838757!3e0

I'd want one of these if I was in N. America.
Triumph 2020 Rocket 3
Godstud wrote:I'd want one of these if I was in N. America.
Triumph 2020 Rocket 3

That thing looks like a beast!

I've got two Harleys: a 2013 Harley Street Glide and a 2019 Harley Ultra Limited. I may or may not sell the Street Glide. It's perfect for those Sunday rides with our group, though, so it may end up sticking around. The Ultra will be perfect for those really long hauls.

@FiveofSwords What is race? How to define it[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Define died first? Are missing in action for mo[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]