What Do You Drive? - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Jackal
2003 Dodge SRT-4.

Pretty much looks like the picture except for the wheels, which mine are stock.

I am probably going to get rid of it soon because I am tired of paying premium gas and putting it in quite often.

I am thinking going back to Japanese cars (Honda Civic, Acura RSX, Lexus ES 300) from 2001+. Not sure if I want to continue driving stick either. I will also look into some European cars but I heard repairs (even on Volvos) are costly. :hmm:
By Piano Red
Picked up a new Ducati SportClassic GT1000 from the dealership last thursday. Didn't have a chance to drive it till the following tuesday but it was a blast, especially as a first time motorcyclist.

I wish I had time to get a custom kits added on, but i'll definitely be flaunting around in it with the girlfriend tomorrow for the 4th!
By Jarlaxle
Replaced my Caprice wagon...1997 Jeep Cherokee Sport.
By Arkady2009
I drive a 1997 Ford Laser XLI. It belonged to my great aunt.
By Thunderhawk

Since that picture the car has seen light rain hours before a trip to work and a car wash a few days later.
And one new scratch on the passenger door.
By Cariffy
5 reasons to buy a Ford Mondeo Mk 5

5 reasons to buy a Ford Mondeo Mk 5 , Origins and technology , UNEVEN JOINTS, PEELING STEERING WHEEL AND SAGGING PANEL , EXTERIOR STYLING AND BODY AERODYNAMICS, VISIBILITY , ERGONOMICS, COMFORT AND INTERIOR VOLUME , JERKY AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION AND FLOATING REVS , NON-THEFT, COST OF COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE AND MAINTENANCE, RELIABILITY .

So, you have matured, started a family and matured to the need to acquire a large enough, comfortable and preferably prestigious family car. That being said, you still want to enjoy driving! It is clear that Mercedes E-class or Audi A6 would satisfy you quite well, but money, money … Can a relatively fresh Mondeo become a worthy replacement for a more expensive business class?

Origins and technology
At the turn of the 90s of the last century, the leadership of the giant Ford concern came to the conclusion that the specificity of the markets, of course, is an objective reality, but it is not very rational to develop and produce separate models for each of them in one size. So the concept of a world car, a “world car”, appeared in the company’s plans, and the Ford Mondeo presented in 1992 became the first model. In Europe, it replaced the Ford Sierra, which had been in production for just over 11 years, and in the US, it replaced the Ford Telstar and its twin, the Mercury Topaz.

Source: https://cariffy.com/5-reasons-to-buy-a-ford-mondeo-mk-5/
By Patrickov
late wrote:10 year old Prius.

Nice car.

Mine, a BMW 1-series, is a year older.
My wife and I own two vehicles:

• White 2016 Buick Encore
  • Tan 2015 GMC Terrain

We baby both vehicles and keep the maintenance up perfectly in all aspects and make sure the car shines with sparkling clean tires and a well cleaned interior in both vehicles. We take great pride and care of our vehicles and love them very much.

Trump and Biden have big differences on some issue[…]

Moving the goalposts won't change the facts on th[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]