Technocracy vs Objectivism - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The solving of mankind’s problems and abolition of government via technological solutions alone.

Moderator: Kolzene

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I have read about both Technocracy and Objectivism and I have found that they are two very misunderstood ideologies (or technology in regards to Technocracy) . In hopes of providing a good environment for people to ask questions about these two ideas along with allowing many advocates of these ideas to interact and debate with one another creating a free flow of newly-made different concepts and ideas. Who knows Technocracy may influence Objectivism and Objectivism may influence Technocracy.

Though unfortunately I am still unaware as to how Politics Forum works regarding new topics I can make an inference based on the home page that new posts appear there. If I am correct that may give some hope of potential Objectivist advocates to join the discussion.
It is meant as a topic of discussion

I don't think my English is good enough for that! However I suppose I should ask a question to generate some discussion. How about "Which is better? Objectivism or Technocracy?". The main reason why an argument between Objectivism and Technocracy would be interesting and not one sided (given Technocracy nature) is because Objectivism fights for capitalism on a moral level or at least that's what I got from it.
Oxymandias wrote: How about "Which is better? Objectivism or Technocracy?".

Sort of like, "Which is better, Hinduism or Shintoism?"
The main reason why an argument between Objectivism and Technocracy would be interesting and not one sided (given Technocracy nature) is because Objectivism fights for capitalism on a moral level or at least that's what I got from it.

That's certainly true. Technocracy is effectively a command economy, so it's hard to see how you can compare it with Objectivism.
I don't understand what you are saying. I don't know much about Hindu and Shintoism.

It isn't an comparison. Capitalism and Communism aren't similar at all however it is still debated which is better. Technocracy is "better" than Objectivism in that Technocracy allows for anyone to have any resources they want and a high standard of living due to an abundance however so on a purely objective level Technocracy wins however on a philosophical and moral level it is yet to be decided. This is why a debate on whether Technocracy or Objectivism is a rather interesting prospect. Do you happen to know any Objectivists in PoFo?

Doesn't he have billions in Truth social (you pos[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]

Based on what? On simple economics. and in t[…]