Are you guys anarcho-transhumanists? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The solving of mankind’s problems and abolition of government via technological solutions alone.

Moderator: Kolzene

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Who is "you guys"? because a full half of pofo's regulars are literal totalitarians who are ready to lick the blood off of comrade Stalin's boots until their tongues drop off, if only he would come back from the grave for another go.
SolarCross wrote:Who is "you guys"? because a full half of pofo's regulars are literal totalitarians who are ready to lick the blood off of comrade Stalin's boots until their tongues drop off, if only he would come back from the grave for another go.

I'm talking about the Technocrats here on this forum section.

Also, from experience, it's not just Stalin. Some may prefer licking Trump's or Netanyahu's boots or literally any nationalist nutjob.
Palmyrene wrote:I'm talking about the Technocrats here on this forum section.

Also, from experience, it's not just Stalin. Some may prefer licking Trump's or Netanyahu's boots or literally any nationalist nutjob.

Oh right I didn't notice which sub-forum this was posted to.

Yeah "technocrats" are totalitarians too but they think they can get by just by dominating a continent instead of the whole world. That's progress for you.
SolarCross wrote:Oh right I didn't notice which sub-forum this was posted to.

Yeah "technocrats" are totalitarians too but they think they can get by just by dominating a continent instead of the whole world. That's progress for you.

Oh I was under the impression of otherwise since the sub forum's description says that they support the abolishment of government and capitalism.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]