Question about Humans under Technocracy - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The solving of mankind’s problems and abolition of government via technological solutions alone.

Moderator: Kolzene

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I don't know much about Technocracy except for the basis that production would gradually be completely replaced by machines.. is there more to it than that?

Also, what would the role of humans be in a Technocratic world? Would new industries have to be created, would no-one have jobs?.. How would it work?

Drummond
By Bricktop
Thankyou for explaining this to me, its very interesting stuff. I believe more automation of industry needs to occur but for it to work well, it must happen across the board, or through stages to becoming technocratic, would the people in our current world be worse off? A sacrifice for the greater good, if you will.

I'm lightly studying Maslow at school. Unfortunately, I'm more at peace with the behaviorist view of Psychology, yet at the same time I understand how Maslow's theories could actually intertwine within my own 'unfinished' theory of Behaviorism.

Thanks for the short lesson.

Drummond :)
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster I will never vote for Biden ever. That[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Losing money is one thing, losing a whole brigade[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

Wait a moment, I'll just quickly pick up the weapo[…]