More small questions. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The solving of mankind’s problems and abolition of government via technological solutions alone.

Moderator: Kolzene

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Getysburg
Sorry to ask un-related tiny questions, but I can't find much information on this,

So almost everything is automated and made in factories and there is an abundance of it for everyone. The probelm is enless as I see it you have a tertiary industry these goods will just sit in factories waiting to be individually collected by people. Which would be no fun as not everyone would have all this worker leisure time.

And further as I'm here I might as well ask these :p ;

I do not quite see the point in your energy credits, as you say everything is supposed to be in abundance. Is it a way to curb people taking more than they need buy realising how much energy they are wasting to get it? Or is it for your supply and demand structure which to be honest could quite simply be noted on a machine when you purchase goods.

And finally, I assume technocracy requires a good communal spirit of the people, just like my native communism, how do you propose to do this?
By Getysburg
Thankyou! That pretty much answerd all my questions BUT...

With the first question I was referring more to how will technocracy get goods to people in a physical sense. As I doubt people with all this recreational time will want to wander to factories to collect goods, will there be a process of getting them to some form of electronic market?

The more time passes, the more instances of harass[…]

What is it? Please be clear and specific. Well[…]

He's not going to get 12 years. Relax. Yeah, the[…]

And I don't blame Noam Chomsky for being a falli[…]