NFL Fans thread - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By uglygoat
who won the suck fest on espn last night between cleveland and miami?

i couldn't stay awake to watch the thrilling close of the punt competition... :lol:
By Boondock Saint
btw, i never saw the hyped 60 minutes thing about ricky williams. Did he become a muslim during his time off? Does he honestly think any team would want him?

He is just a seriously confused person ... he reminds me of 'that guy' from back in high school ... you know the guy. He was a normal kid in junior high school but in 9th grade he just had to fit in really really bad so he became a jock but sucked at sports so he dyed his hair black and became a goth but the goths didnt like him so he got a skate board and grew his hair long and became a skater but he sucked at it and then he just walked around telling anyone who would listen how different he is ...

Ricky is done with the NFL other then the Raiders as someone else pointed out. The Raiders really are the only team that would take him ... no other team would allow a guy who just up and quits on his team to join.
By | I, CWAS |
Gee does anyone know the result of the Eagles/bengals game? Particularly the eagles fans, I can't seem to remember the result of that game. :lol:

Bengals-38
eagles 10

8-8

By Boondock Saint
You guys watching the Giants Boys game?

First off Eli is looking good but the Cowboys J. Jones is the next Barry Sanders.

I called it now. I am telling you this kid will break some records.
By Kylie
Go Steelers :D!

That's all I gotta say, though they did come from behind AGAIN this week!

Woohoo!!

Russia warned many years ago (at the time the Ber[…]

Well, you should be aware that there are other arg[…]

^ this is the continuation of the pre-1948 conflic[…]

Turkey should accept them, they have money and ar[…]