Well done Canada!!! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Clann
For beating the sectarian N.Ireland football team. Northern Ireland are truly shit.
By Hatred
Yes!!

Did Southern Ireland win today? They played with Portugal.
By Luke
WE WON IN A SPORT OTHER THAN HOCKEY??
By Maxim Litvinov
Japan beat North Korea 2-1. I believe this must be yet another sign that Kim Jong-Il is on the way out.
By sokath
I'm sorry? We won a soccer game?

That happens?

Wow.

S./
By Smith 2.0
Dude... Canada? Weak.

Mind you, as an England fan I can't talk. Last night was absolutely shocking for us. Playing Johnson as a winger? He needs to be on the end of crosses not supplying them! Owen was shite, Johnson should have come on for him at half time and played as a centre-forward, as he has been doing all season. Then you bring Downing on for Rooney (he substitution was obviously political, anyway) and play Downing Johnson Wright-Phillips up front. Bringing them both on with 9 minutes to go or whatever it was is a bleed'in joke. Hopefully we'll have sorted ourselves out by the time we play you guys....
By Clann
The Republic beat Portugal 1-0 haha.
By era o divertimento
All those unemployed hockey players need to do something. It would be cool to see Canada in the WC. Couldn't do any worse than Saudi did last time around.
By Mark
Yes!!

Did Southern Ireland win today? They played with Portugal.

I expected someone to point it out... it's not Southern Ireland, it's the Republic of Ireland.
By Jim G
All those unemployed hockey players need to do something. It would be cool to see Canada in the WC. Couldn't do any worse than Saudi did last time around.

Not to mention France! :cheers:
By Seán Himmelb(L)au
I believe this must be yet another sign that Kim Jong-Il is on the way out.

Yeah, I heard about their interest in Bobby Robson too.

^ this is the continuation of the pre-1948 confli[…]

Well if you arrest people for not approving of is[…]

A millennial who went to college in his 30s when […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting video on why Macron wants to deploy F[…]