NFL 2012 Season - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Demosthenes
Not with Vick playing man. Not to be a broken record, but that dude can take a strong 12-4, 11-5 team and make them 8-8.

Trade Vick, Play Nick.

I am flooding the philly.com sports forums with this!

Actually you should check that site out if you haven't already. Lots of local sports news there.
By Zagadka
I stopped rooting for the Jets (really, against the Pats, but whatever), now I just want NE to score like 80 points.

I've been watching QBs closely today. Sanchez is a lazy fuck. When he hands off the ball, he just stands there and watches. Good quarterbacks fake a draw or something, do anything to make the play work better. RG3 was far more active.

That stupid rule with the challenge flag from the Detroit game is just horrid. Who drafted that shit up? What does it accomplish?
By Ignite
J-E-T-S = JUST END THE SEASON

Happy about the Texans win and thrilled about the Redskins win. RG3 was impressive today. Actually the Redskins were impressive all together for the majority of the game. Gotta give the Cowboys credit for making it an actual game as opposed to an all out beating by the 4th quarter.
By SecretSquirrel
Mark Sanchez is the highest paid vaudeville act in the NFL. How bad does he have to play before Rex puts McElroy or my boy Tebow in?? He fumbled the ball off his own god damn lineman's ass for cryin out loud! He's got as many picks as he's got TD passes!
By Demosthenes
At this point, in the battle of the worthless: Vick vs. Sanchez. To the death...

...of both if them...
By SecretSquirrel
So apparently my boy Tebow was out with broken ribs. In that case the Jets should have put McElroy in for QB after Sanchez's farce of a first half
By Demosthenes
In other news the Eagles will be battling the Chiefs and Jaguars for shittiest team of the year. Here's to looking at that #1 pick! ;)
By NYYS
Packers finally righted the ship. Going to lose tomorrow @ NYG though, our offensive line is going to get shredded. I'm just hoping Rodgers doesn't get murdered by JPP.
By Demosthenes
The Packers aren't going to lose to the Giants. They're not all that good. As for Rogers, he does need to watch it. Those sacks are cumulative.
By Ignite
Well the Ravens pulled that one out of their butts at the end there. So happy they got rid of Cundiff and have this young kid Tucker with an amazing kicking leg. Not exactly a great game for the Ravens but it's a win! The Steelers are falling apart so they aren't a worry anymore in our division....but them Texans.....looking like trouble but the Ravens nailed them last year so hoping they can bury them again.

Worst team for the year? I don't know, I hate to say but the Saints? What's their record now? Have they got more than one win under their belt? This whole season has seemed to be a battle of not who's the best but who is the least worst of the bunch. Not an impressive season from many teams.
By Zagadka
Demo wrote:The Packers aren't going to lose to the Giants.

Fail

Ignite wrote:Worst team for the year? I don't know, I hate to say but the Saints? What's their record now? Have they got more than one win under their belt?

Are you talking the same sport?
By Demosthenes
Ignite wrote:Worst team for the year? I don't know, I hate to say but the Saints? What's their record now? Have they got more than one win under their belt? This whole season has seemed to be a battle of not who's the best but who is the least worst of the bunch. Not an impressive season from many teams.

Yeah, that's just an odd choice there, the Saints are clearly still talented, just flawed due to the bounty-gate crap.

The real worst team is either Kansas City, Jacksonville, or Philadelphia. Philly is clearly the worst team in the NFC. Zag, myself, and Secret could score points on them.

Zagadka wrote:Fail

Yeah, pretty much misjudged that completely.
By Ignite
Demosthenes wrote:
Yeah, that's just an odd choice there, the Saints are clearly still talented, just flawed due to the bounty-gate crap.

The real worst team is either Kansas City, Jacksonville, or Philadelphia. Philly is clearly the worst team in the NFC. Zag, myself, and Secret could score points on them.

Oh no doubt bountygate fucked them pretty hard but last I checked up on them they weren't doing to well. Honestly my world with the NFL circles around the Ravens so I keep up with that and the only threat they have in the future is the Texans. Yes, I failed probably with naming the Saints as a possible worst. Been rough keeping up with the big picture this season.
By Demosthenes
NYYS wrote:Packers game was fucking painful. I went to it, we haven't gotten crushed like that in 5-6 years

Well there's the problem right there. If you hadn't watched they probably would have won big.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

If the actual claims are being ignored and we are […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Of course the US has a problem with it's dick siz[…]

The English are identifiable genetically. Of cou[…]