Question about soccer/football - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

So often I see goals being scored by the goal scorer kicking the ball between the legs of one of the defenders. It happens so often that I'm beginning to think its not a fluke. Can anyone confirm this? Do strikers train to be able to kick the ball between the legs of defenders?
Like Istanbuller said, nutmegging people is not something that you specifically train to do: it's linked to intuition and natural skill. But yeah, it's definitely intentional.
Not real into the in depth training of people who score like that.
But it happens a lot. So it's not a real coincidence by the looks of it.

So ... as far as what I think of it.
The goal is actually quiet big. If a person takes a penatly, and aims it right next to the goal post, than there simply is no way the goaly can defend that. You don't need to kick the ball even that hard for it. The goal is just too big.

So say a defender is right in front of that.... and the ball is kicked to a conrer of the goal. When that happens, the defender will strech his leg to the left or right to try and stop that. An attack who guesses the defender will do that, could with great skill... kick the ball through the legs instead. From the perspective of the goaly,.. he sees 2 legs between him and the ball. That's not the greatest. And suddenly the balls flies right through them. With some bad luck the ball hits the inside of a leg of the defender making the ball go under a different angle than he previously guessed.

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O