Boxing - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Crantag
Heisenberg wrote:My gym closed due to the pandemic so I've been getting back into running, basic calisthenics and jumping rope as my main exercise. I really miss deadlifting though.

Ha, Convict Conditioning is anything but simple, to be fair. It's written by Al Kavadlo, who is one of those lunatics who can do a human flag. The "prison" thing is a gimmick to sell books, but it's a pretty serious bodyweight training/gymnastics program.

Yeah, I thought Pavel had something to do with it too, but I'm not sure, I was trying not to spoil that it's a gimmick. But it's a good book. It begins with rehab exercises, and progresses to the hard core ones.
By Crantag
Heisenberg wrote:

Ha, Convict Conditioning is anything but simple, to be fair. It's written by Al Kavadlo, who is one of those lunatics who can do a human flag. The "prison" thing is a gimmick to sell books, but it's a pretty serious bodyweight training/gymnastics program.

I'm gonna walk that back, without the spoilers.

No, bozo. It was written by Coach Paul Wade, the former convict.

Nah, but there are aspects of prison workouts involved in calisthenics, obviously.

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

@skinster well, you've been accusing Israel of t[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]