2018 FIFA World Cup - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By ness31
Ter wrote:I seldom place bets but when I do, I bet on the outcome I do not prefer.
If I lose, the outcome was good, I did not want England to win.
So yesterday my youngest son was saying Croatia might win, which led to a discussion, which led to a bet. He bet on Croatia, I gave him two to one odds. He bet 12 dollars...
And today he bet again on Croatia to win the championship on four to one odds lol. He bet 8 dollar.
I think the weasel is going to lose this time lol.

It’s so nice to see parents bonding through gambling :lol:
By Ter
Red_Army wrote:That was a great game. I might actually have to start watching soccer :hmm:

We can help you by explaining the rules of the game but you need to start calling it football.
It was indeed a good game. We are all happy England lost.

https://www.rt.com/sport/433122-england ... -reaction/

My two sons at home have placed bets with me on Croatia for the final tonight. I also hope Croatia will win even if it will cost me some money.
By Rancid
I'm support the hegemony! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRAAAAAAAAAAAANCE!!! :lol:

I just like the fact that France executed its royal family.
By MadMonk
A great game is what this WC final needs. My money is on France, my heart with Croatia.

Luka Modric for MVP!
By Rancid
Heisenberg wrote:I just hope football wins. :excited:

Football will create world piece through a competition that puts nation against nation. A competition that say's "your nation is more important than others." WORLD PEACE WILL COME!!

GOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo FIFA!!!

Goooooooooooooooo CORRUPTION!
By MadMonk
Greizmann begging for a free kick, let's give it to him! And now France is exactly where they want to be, counter-attacking an over extentended Croatia.... Fucking hell ^^

YEEEEEEESS, I take everything back! :D
By ness31
what the actual fuck is going on out there lol? Arrogant French goalie got teached..
By ThirdTerm

Deschamps has won it for a second time as a coach. But the real winner is Russia, which held a great tournament despite what's going on with Ukraine. The victory was only tarnished by Croatia's second goal after France's 4-1 lead.
Last edited by ThirdTerm on 15 Jul 2018 20:20, edited 1 time in total.
By Rancid
ThirdTerm wrote:Deschamps has won it for a second time as a coach. But the real winner is Russia, which held a great tournament despite what's going on with Ukraine. The victory was only tarnished by Croatia's second goal after France's 4-1 lead.

RUSSSIA!!
By Rancid
Beren wrote:Image
I like that picture. Putin's like an old mafia boss made of sugar while Macron's fighting the elements vigorously. :D

So Putin is a little baby that can't get wet. aaawww

As someone that pays very close attention to Amer[…]

Will @skinster insist on her demand of watching […]

I (still) have a dream

...Kids don't need to drive anywhere to play with[…]

Jared Kushner is inspired by the real estate pote[…]