Aromatherapy - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By ness31
I only ever use anything scented, like candles, at home to distract from any smell of weed.

You know, you can buy cannabis smelling incense sticks. Get one of those going and you have a legit reason as to why your house smells like MJ ;)

Rancid wrote:Fun fact, Rodents HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE the smell of peppermint. It can keep rodents out. It's a technique used in classic cars. You dose the interior of the car with peppermint oil.

I didn’t know this. I think Stormsmith once mentioned that ants hate peppermint too. I don’t think my pooch was terribly fond of it. He got up and moved further away from the diffuser....so I turned it off immediately. Their little noses are far more sensitive than ours I suppose..

Suntzu wrote:Smelling a fart will cure epilepsy. :lol:

I guess an aromatherapy thread isn’t quite complete without a fart joke :D
By skinster
ness31 wrote:You know, you can buy cannabis smelling incense sticks. Get one of those going and you have a legit reason as to why your house smells like MJ ;)

Nobody would believe me. :lol:
By ness31
If anyone has a pooch that’s a bit anxious or wound up I recommend a light lavender massage.

I have proceeded with caution using any oil on my babies because I don’t want to overload their senses. I’m literally talking a drop, which you absorb into your hands first so there is hardly any residue and just a slightly stronger then faint smell ( If you have large companions then I’d adjust accordingly. For a shepherd size, I’d use maybe 3 drops)

Both times I concentrated on either the shoulders or hind legs to begin with and then moved on to the whole body. Both times they were so relaxed they looked comatose :lol:

Nature’s gifts can be truly miraculous :)

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]