Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By ness31
Crantag wrote:
I hope Member Unthinking Majority gets an erection while cooking and accidentally cuts his dick off.

Um, Member Crantag...I don’t think Member Unthinking Majority was trying to be an arsehole :hmm: . Unless you two have beef elsewhere on the board ..
Crantag wrote:Fuck you.

This has nothing to do with riots.

Once again, fuck you. I hope you get shit on by birds, then a cat pisses in your car, then you get sprayed by a skunk, you fucking asshole.

Uh ok.

It was a joke, chill bro. You're a weak little whiny pussy geez.
By Crantag
Unthinking Majority wrote:Uh ok.

It was a joke, chill bro. You're a weak little whiny pussy geez.

You wouldn't like it if I was with you in the ring, you weak pussy. Think twice about joking about my current ongoing suffering, eh, you little bitch. What I said was pertinent and not whiney though, pussy weak bitch. And again fuck you. And I hope you go the way of John Bobbit, you weak little bitch.
Crantag wrote:You wouldn't like it if I was with you in the ring, you weak pussy. Think twice about joking about my current ongoing suffering, eh, you little bitch. What I said was pertinent and not whiney though, pussy weak bitch. And again fuck you. And I hope you go the way of John Bobbit, you weak little bitch.

:lol: You aren't going to do anything to me. Nobody is scared of you fake tough guy. Now go hide behind your guns and your internet screen fake tough guy.
By Crantag
Unthinking Majority wrote::lol: You aren't going to do anything to me. Nobody is scared of you fake tough guy. Now go hide behind your guns and your internet screen fake tough guy.

Come here and tell me that before I fuck you in the ass you punk white boy. You can't touch me. You ain't man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive you bitch. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face, I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody, you bitch. Come on, you bitch. You're a scared coward. You're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you, scared now you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of a real man. I'll fuck you till you love me, faggot.
Crantag wrote:Come here and tell me that before I fuck you in the ass you punk white boy. You can't touch me. You ain't man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive you bitch. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face, I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody, you bitch. Come on, you bitch. You're a scared coward. You're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you, scared now you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of a real man. I'll fuck you till you love me, faggot.

You guys have written so much bad stuff about me I can’t remember the last time I fucked a decent woman. I have to go with strippers and ‘ho’s’ and bitches because you put that image on me..
By Crantag
► Show Spoiler
Unthinking Majority wrote:You guys have written so much bad stuff about me I can’t remember the last time I fucked a decent woman. I have to go with strippers and ‘ho’s’ and bitches because you put that image on me..

That was a direct quote of Mike Tyson. YouTube it. You don't understand internet pownage, either. I don't know you from Adam's House Cat.
Crantag wrote:Now apologize and we are all good. I didn't appreciate you making jokes about or politicizing our ongoing crisis, [insult] I'll leave the insult out.

I'll gladly apologize if you also apologize for the profane insults. Then we'll be square.
By Crantag
Unthinking Majority wrote:I'll gladly apologize if you also apologize for the profane insults. Then we'll be square.

I don't owe you any such apology and will gladly tell you once more to go fuck yourself. I am living through an absolute disaster and you joked about it. I watched my hometown burn to the ground and for a while the flames were coming my way. And it aint over yet. So fuck you once again for being an entitled little prick. And I don't give two shits if we are 'square' or not, ironically I was being nice with my last comment. Now, go fuck yourself douch bag.
Crantag wrote:I don't owe you any such apology and will gladly tell you once more to go fuck yourself. I am living through an absolute disaster and you joked about it. I watched my hometown burn to the ground and for a while the flames were coming my way. And it aint over yet. So fuck you once again for being an entitled little prick. And I don't give two shits if we are 'square' or not, ironically I was being nice with my last comment. Now, go fuck yourself douch bag.

That's why I wished you to be safe before you had your little tantrum. If you're stressed go do some jumping jacks, don't take your problems out on me you piece of shit. Good luck and stay safe, sincerely.
By Crantag
Unthinking Majority wrote:https://theysaidso.com/quote/mike-tyson-you-guys-have-written-so-much-bad-stuff-about-me-i-cant-remember-the

Just having fun too.

Credit where credit is due. You did recognize my quote after all and I not yours. I'm man enough to give credit where due, although all my other comments still stand. I am currently inundated with smoke, which is better than having my house burn down like a number of my friends. Visibility is too low to see the fire right now, though I know where some of it is because I was watching it last night. And no, I still don't appreciate you making light, all my comments still stand, and I will set fire to my own home before I extend to you an apology. And shit is still bad so hopefully the fire doesn't come and do it for me. Talent, bitch. Look it up. Talent, Oregon. It is devastated, as are the surrounding towns. My friend saved his home fighting the fire himself, with his own equipment. His mom's house burned to ashes. Two of my friends, in Phoenix, Oregon, where I attended high school, had their entire appartment complexes burn to ashes. As I am typing to you a fucking water truck just drove by. So my luck might be dwindling as well. I will never apologize for calling an insensitive prick a fucking douche bag.
By Crantag
► Show Spoiler
Unthinking Majority wrote:That's why I wished you to be safe before you had your little tantrum. If you're stressed go do some jumping jacks, don't take your problems out on me you piece of shit. Good luck and stay safe, sincerely.

It was no tantrum, just true thoughts. I have rhetorical skills and also I am quite an individual who is prone to be misunderstood, but that is just stating things plainly, not an apology. I'm not a weirdo but I've lived a life which is rather unconventional and so my lived experiences are quite unique. And no, I will not accept someone joking about our current ongoing suffering here.
Crantag wrote:
► Show Spoiler

It was no tantrum, just true thoughts. I have rhetorical skills and also I am quite an individual who is prone to be misunderstood, but that is just stating things plainly, not an apology. I'm not a weirdo but I've lived a life which is rather unconventional and so my lived experiences are quite unique. And no, I will not accept someone joking about our current ongoing suffering here.

Fair enough. I apologize for the joke given your situation. I really do wish you safety.

I was only half joking before though. I mean seriously, the rioters in Oregon should refrain from lighting fires given I can only assume there's a fire ban. If they choose to riot, there are other means that won't start fires that are uncontrollable and put lives in danger.

Very odd climate on the west coast. Extreme dryness in the south, tons of rain up north. I assume it's caused by the rocky mountains. California is a beautiful state for weather (never been to Oregon), I'd move there if it wasn't so overpopulated.
Unthinking Majority wrote:Fair enough. I apologize for the joke given your situation. I really do wish you safety.

I was only half joking before though. I mean seriously, the rioters in Oregon should refrain from lighting fires given I can only assume there's a fire ban. If they choose to riot, there are other means that won't start fires that are uncontrollable and put lives in danger.

Very odd climate on the west coast. Extreme dryness in the south, tons of rain up north. I assume it's caused by the rocky mountains. California is a beautiful state for weather (never been to Oregon), I'd move there if it wasn't so overpopulated.

Apology accepted. And Portland is not Oregon. I live in the far south of the state, whereas Portland is in the far north. There have been no riots here. And Oregon is definitely not overpopulated, which is how I'd like it to stay.
By ness31
It’s hard to believe it’s bushfire season again. Feels like just the other day Australia was on fire for months on end, that ended - COVID happened - and now we’re back to bushfire season :|

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promo[…]

Moving the goalposts won't change the facts on th[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]