NCAA Football 2020 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By dgun_2021
I hate that LSU beat Florida only because it will take some of the fun out of Bama kicking some Gator ass in the SEC championship game.

Rancid, are you still around?

Also, Ohio State sucks and so does Notre Dame.

i think that pretty much sums up NCAA ('Merican) Football for 2020.

Comments?
By Heisenberg
dgun_2021 wrote:Also, Ohio State sucks and so does Notre Dame.

This. Always this. I know, Michigan has been a disaster this season, but any other team in the B1G with a record limited to wins over Nebraska, Rutgers, Penn State, Indiana and Michigan State is not getting a top 4 ranking. :lol:

As for Notre Dame, fuck them because, well, fuck them. :D
By Red_Army
LSU beating Florida rules. This year should be a complete wash. Ohio State being in the playoffs playing no games is ridiculous.

I hate Bama, Clemson, Notre Dame, Ohio State, and Florida. At least LSU beat one of them this year :lol:

edit: I bought a Coastal Carolina Chanticleer shirt a few years ago because of how cool the logo is. They deserve a playoff berth more than tOSU.
Heisenberg wrote:This. Always this. I know, Michigan has been a disaster this season, but any other team in the B1G with a record limited to wins over Nebraska, Rutgers, Penn State, Indiana and Michigan State is not getting a top 4 ranking. :lol:

As for Notre Dame, fuck them because, well, fuck them. :D

As a Wolverine alum, I heartily endorse this post.

I do think, however and unfortunately, that as of right now the Columbus Cheater College should be in the playoffs, assuming they (and they should) beat Northwestern.

I kinda want to root for Notre Shame this time around just to hear Dabo bitch like a little girl. That fool is on record for saying that they should be in the playoffs regardless of the ACC championship game. Imagine the nerve of thinking that a two-loss, non-conference champion playing for the title.
By Rancid
dgun_2021 wrote:Rancid, are you still around?

Fuck you bitch!

Seriously though, next year, UF wins it all. Watch.

@FiveofSwords , when do you plan to call for a ra[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

I'm not American. Politics is power relations be[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Friedrich Engels once said, “All that exists dese[…]

This is too verbose to excuse thinking teaching ho[…]