Sig 134: so much has changed, you'll hardly recognize it!!! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
Decky wrote:Will you be making more posts about bicycles and polar bears and Quebec in future? I liked classic Qatz © :|

Well, I liked the original Michael Jackson, and the original forests that covered all of what are now the suburban OxyContin belts that surround our choking cities.

But you can't stop progress!

[youtube]wGZEvXNqzkM[/youtube]
Here's an interesting documentary about the suburban form in Florida. Pain Management Centers are really trendy there! (probably will arrive in my backwards city in 10 years or so)
Ter wrote:I like your sig, Quatz.
It illustrates that with enough willpower and money even people born with too much melanin can become beautiful :)

As beautiful as a dead shopping mall. 8)
"We’ve spent now $2 trillion in Iraq, probably a trillion in Afghanistan.
We’re destroying our country." - Donald Trump

About MJ, NYDailyNews wrote:By 1999, he was earning $11 million a year but spending $31 million.

Speculating on how much MJ spent on plastic surgery, Dicknose wrote:Anywhere from a million to a billion. Whatever that means.

The Daily Mail, recreating what MJ would have looked like without surgery wrote:Image

soundtrack bis
"Americans - the least exceptional people in human history - have to accept whatever capitalists and their puppet government impose on us." - Paul Craig Roberts

This wonderful quote was shortened (by me) from the original (with snips at the m-dashes) because of a character limit on signature text on pofo. Here is the original quote and link to the article it's from:

Paul Craig Roberts wrote:But in actual fact, Americans are the least exceptional people in human history. Americans have no rights at all. We hapless insignificant beings have to accept whatever capitalists and their puppet government impose on us. And we are so stupid we call it “Freedom and Democracy America.”

[youtube]plWzl3g9dmw[/youtube]
In the age of mass media addiction, the only people who can still entertain are... salesmen
Mass media viewers are used to being entertained by artists like (Pepsi) Michael Jackson and (fashion and identity politics) Lady Gaga.

We watch so much entertaining TV that we are only able to "entertain" our friends by regurgitating the particularly funny "lines" that our favorite actors have been paid to say for us.

People have accepted the fact that "other people" are as boring as hell, so we mostly stare at our phones for "connection" to other people in our day and age. Like senile women of olde, we look at pix on screens in order to carpe diam.
The people who run the fastest are those who don't know where they're going
and are just trying to escape something.

But what are Modern Westerners trying to escape?
The text?

[youtube]e1rbQlZb1eE[/youtube]
The Cherokee have WMDs. Arapaho warriors are tearing babies from their incubators.
Chief Tecumseh is poised to genocide his own people. Etc.

Another definition of Modern Progress would be:
Machiavellian social-terror loops involving progressively bigger bombs, enabled by public ignorance manufactured by progressively more-sophisticated media technologies

Please update your account to allow for third-party hosting for $700

Progressively narrower options...
Empires are ruled by parasites who see others primarily as a source of slaves and flattery

Joseph Brant wrote:
In the government you call civilized, the happiness of the people is constantly sacrificed to the splendor of empire. Hence the origin of your codes of criminal and civil laws; hence your dungeons and prisons. We have no prisons; we have no pompous parade of courts; we have no written laws; and yet judges as highly revered among us as they are among you, and their decisIons are as much regarded.

We have among us no exalted villains above the control of our laws. Daring wickedness here is never allowed to triumph over helpless innocence. The estates of widows and orphans are never devoured by enterprising swindlers.

We have no robbery under the pretext of law.

Joseph Brant (Thayendanegea) - Mohawk

soundtrack
Heisenberg wrote:subtle

Sometimes I wish I had the gift of subtlety.

If I did, I could make a lot more money selling slogans like "the answer my friend, is blowing in the wind." (Bob Dylan - hippy millionaire)

My issue is that the most commerically lucrative slogans usually sound like English landscape paintings from the ever-so-subtle Romantic Period.

And I don't appreciate them any more than I like Velveeta cheese.
Latest Sig 134 News

Soap company Dove has imitated the black-to-white transition of Sig 134, but this has gotten them into hot water.

Next time, perhaps Dove ought to consult the sig creator before trying to piggyback onto its winning formula. The graphic designers and art director have entirely missed the point here and seem to be celebrating racism and ideology, instead of deconstructing it.

Voting for this guy again would be a very banan[…]

Jared Kushner is inspired by the real estate poten[…]

The US government does not care about the ongoing […]

I would also say that the extreme Left can be j[…]