Why do they hate Sig 144? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
Goranhammer wrote:I'd bet folding money that it's not exclusive to 144.

What else do "they" hate besides our freedom and this sig, Goranhammer?

Do you have intimate contact with "them" - the haters?

Are you a freedom-hater, a sig-hater, or just itching to bet on something because you're a gambling addict?
QatzelOk wrote:What else do "they" hate besides our freedom and this sig, Goranhammer?

Do you have intimate contact with "them" - the haters?

Are you a freedom-hater, a sig-hater, or just itching to bet on something because you're a gambling addict?

There is not enough TVs, Big Macs and Mafias in this sig.
JohnRawls wrote:There is not enough TVs, Big Macs and Mafias in this sig.

Thanks for the feedback, JohnRawls.

QatzelOk Sigs TM sincerely cares about how you feel.

QatzelOk Sigs TM will try to incorporate more of these sought-after elements in future sigs.

(This has been an auto-generated response)
QatzelOk wrote:Thanks for the feedback, JohnRawls.

QatzelOk Sigs TM sincerely cares about how you feel.

QatzelOk Sigs TM will try to incorporate more of these sought-after elements in future sigs.

(This has been an auto-generated response)

Why make sigs about something negative, you can always try a positive one for a change. An happy Qatz riding downstream in a kayak while eating candy and drinking wine looking hopeful for the future :?:
JohnRawls wrote:Why make sigs about something negative, you can always try a positive one for a change. An happy Qatz riding downstream in a kayak while eating candy and drinking wine looking hopeful for the future :?:

You mean... I don't have to be a hater all my life?

Where can I buy a fantastic sig idea like the one you have shared?
QatzelOk wrote:You mean... I don't have to be a hater all my life?

JohnRawls Charity tm is always happy to assist you Qatz.
QatzelOk wrote:You mean... I don't have to be a hater all my life?

If it matters, I don't view you as a hater. I just envision your purpose in life to be to interact with as many people as you can, and to make sure they leave your presence with the thought, "what the holy fuck was he talking about?" echoing in their heads.
Goranhammer wrote:If it matters, I don't view you as a hater. I just envision your purpose in life to be to interact with as many people as you can, and to make sure they leave your presence with the thought, "what the holy fuck was he talking about?" echoing in their heads.

Gornhammer, if you find a sig confusing or inaccessible, you can always ask someone to explain it to you.

(Example: this sig - Sig 144 - is a play on the expression "why do they hate our freedom?".
By seeing how harmful some of our industrial freedoms are, it's easier to see what a propaganda question that it is.)

No one is here to prove that they're "smarter" than anyone else (whatever "smart" means). We just want to help one another to find the truth.

THE MAKING OF
SIG 144

1. I took a sig template I found in the bottom drawer of my desk in my studio, dusted it off and clamped it to my workbench.

2. I paved the sig template with a Barbie Asphalting kitTM that I had saved from the 70s.

3. I let the pavement sit inside the apartment for 15 minutes, and then put it outside in sub-freezing temperatures, and then inside, and then outside, over and over for about 4 hours.

4. To ensure that the sig dried out properly, I had 450 hectares of Amazonian forest chopped down to build an expensive Sig Drying facility in a private-public partnership with the current Brazilian government.

5. Here we are, enjoying a fabulous sig.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]