Sig 158: the models that inspire us - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
who are your models?

In modeling a social structure, it's important to have models.

Models help us understand the way new things work.

Modeling is a good way to promote a product or service.

(Let's look at the science)

Have you ever modelled?

What were you promoting?

soundtrack

The secret to a successful lemonade stand is to learn how to make your product with the cheapest ingredients and sell it for the highest price.

Example:

If you replace 10% of your lemon juice concentrate with anti-freeze, and replace 10% of the sugar with "donut droppings from a Tim Hortons," you can decrease your production costs and increase profits.

Imagine how much money you can make by using this same brilliant system on things like health care, foreign policy, or health care.

Yum!

Meet Suzie Campbell, our newest LemonExTM employee!

LemonExTM owns and operates over 5,000 lemonade stands all over North America, and each one is "customized" to look like an independent operation.

Suzie earns less than two dollars per day working for LemonExTM (LMX on NYSE), but you'd never know it if you asked her! Our employees sign a non-disclosure agreement that restricts the private information that they are allowed to share with customers.

If a customer asks how much she makes, Suzie is required to say, "More than I've ever made in my life!" (She's only 11 and has never had another job)

If a customer asks who owns the lemonade stand, Suzie is required to say "Me and my family." (LemonExTM considers itself a large family)

All LemonExTM lemonade stands are bugged in order to suss out employees who give away too much information. LemonEx prefers the idealistic energy of "new employees" so turnover is very high. So while our lemonade products are inexpensive, the employees who work for us are even less expensive - a dime a dozen!

Enjoy LEMONEX!

(note: Suzie Campbell was replaced a few days after the photo was taken)
all a lemonade stand can do with a crisis
is to wrap it in products to sell you at a profit

Dictionary.com wrote:
disaster capitalism noun

:censorious the practice (by a government, regime, etc) of taking advantage of a major disaster to adopt liberal economic policies that the population would be less likely to accept under normal circumstances

all a lemonade stand can do with a crisis
is to wrap it in products to sell you at a profit

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]