Can someone make me a new sig? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By enLight
I'll make one for you. I think I'll veer away from the "four heads" plan that you have now. Personally, I find that layout a little boring. ;)

So I'm going to think up something creative. It would help if you could give me some more information - what kinds of things you like, etc.
By Mark
ok, i gotta sign off now but i'll PM you tomorrow, Thanks.
By Al Khabir
What about Michael Howard, wearing a black cape, about to sink his teeth into the neck of a delicious young Virgin Bride... :p
By Mark
Al Khabir wrote:What about Michael Howard, wearing a black cape, about to sink his teeth into the neck of a delicious young Virgin Bride... :p

Or even better, Gordon Brown opening wide to swallow Tony Blair?

PM on its way 8)
By enLight
Well here is the final product:

Code: Select all[img]http://www.angelfire.com/mt2/chaotictranquility/mark.gif[/img]

I tried to fit in the Conservative Torch symbol - but ever attempt failed. It just didn't fit in with the pics of London at night. As for the blue theme (Tories) I made your name blue.
By Ásatrúar
I didn't relise mark was a lib, thought he was a con.
By Mark
Ásatrúar wrote:I didn't relise mark was a lib, thought he was a con.

NEO-liberalism is the british form of libertarianism. (albeit somewhat more moderate).

Margaret Thatcher introduced it.

Many many thanks Enlight, and also for getting it hosted :cheers:

@wat0n @QatzelOk is correct to point out tha[…]

You seem to use deliberate obtuseness as a debati[…]

Taiwan-China crisis.

I don't put all the blame on Taiwan. I've said 10[…]

“Whenever the government provides opportunities a[…]