My sig... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By The Outspoken
I was considering this pic in my sig among some others. What do you think?

Oh, tell me what you think about my quotes too. Both of them are ones I made up....
By Smith 2.0
[Adjusts monitor, noticing the word 'fascism'.] Ah... now the swastika makes sense....

Well it looks good. What are you implying by the scales? Equality? Is your suggestion that some feminists seek superiority rather than equal status? But this is not the thread for political discussion - Like I said, the graphic looks good, although in regards to your quotes... if you want to quote yourself, fair enough, but
Wherever you see me, there I will be... but whatever I do is up to you.

So does that make you my bitch? :D
By Jesse
That actually was the regimental collar tab of a Waffen SS unit during the Second World War.

Embroidered in white silver, on a black backing, it adorned the collar tabs of volunteers in the SS. I'll try and find out which regiment wore it, even :p
By The Outspoken
Smith wrote:So does that make you my bitch? :D

No silly goose. ;)

It was more of a warning that the way I act and the amount of resistance you get from me is always entirely dependent on what you say, how you say it, etc. Basically, it's up to you how I react.
By Smith 2.0
Oh....okay. Damn... you can never have too many bitches...

How does it prove genocidal intent again? Also, […]

@Tainari88 There is no guarantee Trump will g[…]

@Potemkin wrote: Popular entertainment panders[…]

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]