Hmmm... take a look. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By Vivisekt

Couple of new ones. What do you think?
edit: added another.
edit: added a fourth.
edit: added a fifth.
edit: added a sixth.
edit: revised seventh.
edit: eighth.
Last edited by Vivisekt on 16 Dec 2003 02:52, edited 11 times in total.
By Ásatrúar
First one is funny and true.
What is the image in the secound one?
By Vivisekt
Ásatrúar wrote:What is the image in the secound one?

The picture to the left is taken from the movie "1984" (based on the book by orwell). The picture to the right is some kind of german tank (world war II era) undergoing manuvers in the desert.
By Ásatrúar
From the looks of it, it is a PzKw V Panther.
By Vivisekt
Ásatrúar wrote:From the looks of it, it is a PzKw V Panther.

Whatever it is, it's beautiful. I love WWII german tanks.
By Truth-a-naut
I like the second one, only because 1984 was an excellent movie and book... I don't care much for German tanks though.
By Jesse
Not only do uniformed troops look good, but Wave Mottoes are even better! Strength through Unity, indeed!
By Vivisekt
Goldstein wrote:I like the second one, only because 1984 was an excellent movie and book... I don't care much for German tanks though.

I think i'm going to alter the 1984 sig, lose the tank and put something more detailed in it's place. I just got hit with a sudden urge to pump out sigs, for some reason.
By Vivisekt
Jesse wrote:Not only do uniformed troops look good, but Wave Mottoes are even better! Strength through Unity, indeed!

That they do, my friend. That they do.
By Smith 2.0
Slick looking sigs.... on a random note btw, what did you think of the animatrix?
By Vivisekt
Smith wrote:Slick looking sigs.... on a random note btw, what did you think of the animatrix?

Never saw it, actually. Just happened across the screen capture awhile ago, and thought it was bad-ass.
By enLight
Very nice. I like the one you're using the best - gas masks always look eerily cool.

Oh, and I've been meaning to ask you: In photoshop, how do you make the transparent squares and rectangles i.e. ones that are just outlined and not filled?
By Vivisekt
e n L i g h t wrote:In photoshop, how do you make the transparent squares and rectangles i.e. ones that are just outlined and not filled?

I manually draw all of my shapes (like the squares and rectangles) with the pencil or paintbrush tool, unless they're circles. While i'm sure there is a command to create these shapes automatically, i never bothered to learn it, as it the automation would interfere with my creative process. You should ask Mr.Bill though, i bet he knows.

e n L i g h t wrote:Very nice. I like the one you're using the best - gas masks always look eerily cool.

Thanks. Yeah, i love gas masks. I actually collect them.
By Yeddi
It's easy, just use the select tool. Then once the shape is created go to i think its EDIT -> STROKE, then you select your colour, width etc.
By Tovarish Spetsnaz

What?? Where?? I don't see a tank anywhere in those sigs :?:
By Ásatrúar
Tovarish Spetsnaz wrote:

What?? Where?? I don't see a tank anywhere in those sigs :?:

he edited the images and changed it.
By Vivisekt
Ásatrúar wrote:he edited the images and changed it.

Yep. The tank looked out of place with the 1984 image, so i changed it.
By Vivisekt
Goldstein wrote:
Thanks. Yeah, i love gas masks. I actually collect them.

:lol:

No, really. I've got upwards of 60 different gas masks. :|

Potem sounds a bit like a nazi to me. You have to[…]

@Pants-of-dog intent is, if anything, a key comp[…]

As for Zeihan, I didn't hear anything interesting[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

After the battle of Cannae, Rome was finished. It[…]