China a fascist state? - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
noemon wrote:Everybody in this forum does. This forum contains a lot more threads about all these things than about China by a huge margin.
Your argument is false. Everybody talks about that and nobody talks about China and when somebody dares to mention China then trolls cry that nobody talks about what we are talking about for years now! :lol:

Again that is absolutely false, in the west we are discussing all these things openly in here, in the paper, everywhere, we criticise our own more than we criticise China. In China people have no freedom to criticise the actions of the government.

Okay then lad my bad, I just didn't happen to find any forums like that.
In that case I pologise for my lack of information.
I support criticism, as long as it isn't selective. Good evening :lol:
By Godstud
@Sandzak Islamophobia is rife in the West. Why should it be any difference in the East, where they are probably even MORE ignorant of it?

They are probably cruel because they can get away with it in China.
By Rich
Mussolini didn't invent fascism, he just invented a new name for a phenomena that is nearly as old as civilisation. Fascism is just the absence of democracy. Mussolini's regime, Mussolini's Italy was only unique in the sense that every regime is unique. Of course every dictator or would be dictator, must create their own unique narrative as to why they must be dictator.

Charles I and Oliver Cromwell were both fascists, they just had different stories to tell as to why they should be a dictator. Charles I's story was that Jehovah, supposedly the creator of the universe, wanted him to be dictator, because his Dad had been dictator.

Mussolini's fascism was a very vanilla form of fascism. An ethnic group united under a "strong leader", fundamentally no different to what dictators and would be dictators have been saying for thousands of years. The Soviet Union on the hand was not a vanilla form of fascism. It is reasonable to categorise it as a new form of fascism, sharing important notable characteristics with short lived regimes like Bela Kun's and longer lived ones like China Cambodia and Albania.
Rich wrote:Mussolini didn't invent fascism, he just invented a new name for a phenomena that is nearly as old as civilisation. Fascism is just the absence of democracy.

A regime is not fascist just because it's authoritarian. To my mind, fascism also means an internally and externally activist state, a regime that seeks to strengthen the nation internally to be in a better position to dominate others. There have been many monarchies which were hardly activist.
Mussolini invented a new name for a phenomenon that was about 2,000 years old, not as old as civilization-Caesarism.

Mussolini's fascism was a very vanilla form of fascism. An ethnic group united under a "strong leader", fundamentally no different to what dictators and would be dictators have been saying for thousands of years.

Mussolini went beyond that or at least aspired to. He wanted to create a great empire, emulating Rome.

The Soviet Union on the hand was not a vanilla form of fascism. It is reasonable to categorise it as a new form of fascism...

In theory the Soviet system was antithetical to fascism because communism is fundamentally anti-state and it favors the masses not a state elite. Of course in actual practice the USSR was somewhat fascistic but in a sense it was more "vanilla" than fascist Italy because it believed its system would naturally triumph elsewhere hence it didn't need to attempt conquest.
By late
Somebody needs to google 14 traits of fascism.

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less." "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things." "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master—that's all."

As we both already knew, the answer is no. ????[…]

Belarus sanctions: Time to target Moscow ulus (emp[…]

Big Vehicles: War Wagons

We should eliminate single vehicles for commuting[…]

So even if you’re uncomfortable with President Bi[…]