Post-college: Work for a woman, spend on another - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By KhawarezmLLC
It is said that education is end-of-politics by other means. So, unless you are speed maniac or business airliner, politics helps you stay young. [imagine a scholar flirting with women haha]

I am interested in knowing your opinions and your directives when it comes to my understanding of post-college politics.

Cheers :)
KhawarezmLLC wrote:
It is said that education is end-of-politics by other means. So, unless you are speed maniac or business airliner, politics helps you stay young. [imagine a scholar flirting with women haha]

I am interested in knowing your opinions and your directives when it comes to my understanding of post-college politics.

Cheers :)

Assuming I understand what you are asking, a young grad is trying to establish themselves as a professional. They don't want to piss people off, so they keep their opinions to themselves.
late wrote:Assuming I understand what you are asking, a young grad is trying to establish themselves as a professional. They don't want to piss people off, so they keep their opinions to themselves.

Assuming I got your answer correctly, we are either philosophers learning to coexist with law, or theoreticians experimenting with the capital system.

Professionals who distance themselves from women are good for public relations.
KhawarezmLLC wrote:
Assuming I got your answer correctly, we are either philosophers learning to coexist with law, or theoreticians experimenting with the capital system.

Professionals who distance themselves from women are good for public relations.

Naw, it's much simpler than that, they are trying to fit in. Businesses often have their own little culture. Something I found dreary, superficial, and obnxious. But that's what they call fitting in.

That sounds dreadful.
If the iphone is for your use, then it's not smuggling. Even so, I am pretty sure you have to be moving a lot more product than a single iphone, for it to be considered smuggling. :D
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Tell it to all the "it's all the same" […]

Muscovites always seem to get offended by the […]

Kiev fell apart, so they moved to Moscow , which […]

https://twitter.com/iamdenya_de/status/17700095631[…]