When Inferring to a Conspiracy might be the Best Explanation - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For the discussion of Philosophy. Discuss thought from Socrates to the Enlightenment and beyond!

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be debated in this forum, but those of religious belief who specifically wish to avoid threads being derailed by atheist arguments might prefer to use the Spirituality forum.
Odiseizam wrote: yet again if we have had True Open Society there would be big room for questioning and revisioning any theory ...

I didnt provide info how this would look like ...

Odiseizam wrote:... this can be simplified as > philosophy will reemerge from the current crisis of will as annatar1914 points through promotion of True Open Society if not Open Government concepts, manageable through modern e-tools like e-forums that would be boosted also by local blogging and social platforms ~ for greater momentum as such additionally stimulated by the states ... kind of concept exists now just on e-Gov but not O-gov (open government) level, probably because as such is proposed in/from large states, but actually it would be possible and selfsufficient in small countries, normally any huge system reshape in such way would mean risk for the current liberal capitalist elites in power that in this way would be cornered till bone in their corrupt habits, strange why this kind of proposition its not still at least active as experiment somewhere nowadays!? researchgate is close to it, but we need first to act locally and then rush in globbaly i.e. compacting own forces so we could bring higher vibe in the field ...
but again it depends who and how will manage that Open Society

eg. I have posted thread about western imperialism in the other ideologies subforum, but the admin decided that is more adequate for the specul subforum so relocated the thread, not that I mind tho, but actually puts forward the notion that even elaborated revisionistic theories if they are somehow not mainstream enough they would be marked as fantasy or fallacy, simply there are things that as I said earlier are too dangerous for the Too Big To Fail system so it would be left to become even examined so drop them aside ...
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

There are many ways to approach a construction sit[…]

https://twitter.com/yanisvaroufakis/status/1773500[…]

One potential solution is for us to do everything[…]

Nobody has the means to intercept any significant[…]