Tainari88's Favorite Dances in the World. It is about DANCING. I love it! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discuss literary and artistic creations, or post your own poetry, essays etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
One of my favorite dance styles is "Bomba y Plena". Santurce is where my husband was born and raised. It is the place (one out of three that features Bomba y Plena). I do this dance very well. It is all about improvisation and freestyle. I loved it.

@skinster and @Potemkin and many others--it is all about having fun darlings.

Tainari88 wrote:Two different styles. What do you think Wellsy? Will you have fun? Lol.

You know if I learned it and could have a crack at it with a dance partner I'm sure I'd love it.
I might even be one to do it when totally sober as I had been prone when I was a few years younger to dance all night at clubs. But lacking any formal dancing I had what was/is apparently noteworthy dancing but I can't say that I think it's all that great in timing and coordination other than I'm full of excitement.
skinster wrote:Dancing is so strange. Humans are weird.

But mostly harmless, @skinster, as Douglas Adams pointed out. :)

But it's also fun too. I don't do it much, but I should since I like to move my body. I suppose it could be fun exercise.

Ditto. Lol.
I imagine the synchronization of dancing with a partner is intoxicating as nailing a great rhythm on an instrument. Like a more intense version of soothing oneself via rocking back and forth.
But very sensual and in connection to another. Mwah!

...Russia will conquer Ukraine. You will be happ[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Hamas massacred and kidnapped hundreds in October[…]

Supposedly Iran sent information on their attack […]

In some ways, the Debord text is a bit like Martin[…]