Kirigami Communication - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discuss literary and artistic creations, or post your own poetry, essays etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Odiseizam
one can use the folding unfolding principles of Kirigami Art in spiritual context [1][1][1] then in philosophical one [1][1][1] also mechanics [1][1][1] and eventually aesthetics eg. modern art interwoven by sounds shapes and choreography between, also I believe so that as system the modern civilization is interconnected and interdependent that it resembles kirigami~socio~politics and as result pop up in world that is on a brink of ultimate choice between folding or unfolding beauty ...

otherwise this tantalus communication can be brought to attention just by the famous paper-art origami and its motionful variations known as Kirigami ... like this we can communicate deeply also if and when this kind of art is applied in 3d stereoscopic way [1] and used as sign communication or eventually 2d storytelling ... in the end what matters is Youth to be motivated on the beauty of learning in such simple exponential way of unfolding knowledge in some science, pushing them to expect aha revelation moments if they read listen and learn on net instead watch hear and play all day long on fakebook!

[1][1][1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10]

https://youtu.be/lQB5o8iKnXk

https://youtu.be/QuDYDpwvOnU

https://youtu.be/2NcnssPNKUg
But with the good…comes the bad too ... one particular misuse of kirigami communication would be semiotic origamancy in face of Chatterbox [1][1] yes maybe for kids is fun as destiny checker but like that they are on path of superstitious mindset [1][1] their nous and noetic senses already from small legs are directed towards absurdity of the cymatic esoteria derived from the noosphere of the collective unconsciousness from where things could be misjudged by linguistic interpretations or spiritual delusions of some hidden symbols among the paper leafs , so watch how and why You are allowing Your living room child to play with kirigami ...

as destiny game is so popular that even got its place in the first scene of the first ever fully rotoscoped movie Walking Life [1][1][1][1]

https://youtu.be/GcSg-Mx-SRo

https://youtu.be/FD4G09bED04
I could say rotoscoping is origami approach of folding video scenes in animated make up, but as fast kirigami approach it should be seen automatic rotoscoping what earlier was possible through the filmstrip format in AE and PS pipeline till their CS3 versions ... now You can import video files in photoshop but working them just frame by frame, while with .flm format this is done quickly and simply across bunch of frames, just need small precaution around the workflow [1] or sense for backdoor alternatives [1] must say this is not precise but fuzzy animation of given footage, yet unique enough so it could leave room for greater experimenting with the effects eg. selecting only particular shades through the green channel and then en-masse applying to them some nice effects or textures ...

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911311-after-effects/suggestions/33949960-please-can-you-bring-back-the-filmstrip-export-i

look for older versions of AE and PS here

https://youtu.be/OtyEx4XN7LQ

https://youtu.be/K4LlEkrih44
... greetings to the January Summer Sun on my mountain ...

... those who celebrate try make some lampions with your kids or nephews ...
it will be reminder that also words could become 3d easily
it could push You to animations later nicely
if You hang them high beneath the eave

dont forget it could be inspiration for booking your own points more straight

just be careful not to glue yourself completely to cellulose lifestyle eg.
while running, surfing or chilling!
also I'll not recommend shelving yourself in mcd or kfc alike dumpbins!
... swap consumeristic cravings at least for holidays with home'slow'food'cheerfulness ...
... ten year later You'll become close to natural :)

Mery Christmas To All

its interesting to be noted that Every Day should be rejoiced The Nativity and The Resurrection altho these particular Festive Days in my opinion are even more important because with them are substituted the pagan celebrations of winter and summer solstice i.e. Christianity have put lead on top of the pagan traditions in most effective way, altho sadly nowadays many are trying to portray the same moment as correlation as attack on Christianity, anyway what is important is that as earlier paganism so as neopaganism nowadays are dismissed in very effective way so Those That Are Baptized would not be tempted by some traditional folk festives i.e. to them is added Christian Symbolism so People would keep their focus on Salvation instead chasing heaven on earth, tho I still cant grasp how the christmass tree santa and the burning flames are kept as rituals, yet saying that they should not exist is moralizing in wrong way if we know that from Love most likely The Church came to unwritten consent that such simulacrums can be used as decorative things, hm, The Children Love It then why taking away that from them, tho as more and more consumerism hits the bell in this respect its even useful its spear lush with santa and pines instead Icons, in such way at least santa is trivialized instead Christianity ...

another interesting correlation that can be misused is the three magi that came to bow to Jesus Christ in The Bethlehem Cave and the star that showed them the path i.e. someone can suggest sabeanism as etiquette to Christianity instead to be understood as it is that even those most renown among the pagans accepted that Christ is Incarnation Of Our Almighty Lord ...

dont wish upon a star but Seek Salvation Through Christ ...
... Open Your Soul and many wonders You will see ...
... is it possible, yes it is just find The Right Direction ...
... tho always keep Yourself To The Cross ...
We Are Free Once We Put Effort Towards Salvation

most usual way of walking on the Salvation Path is Life in Feat i.e. Life in Christian Virtues [1][1][1] yet living in world where we are diving easily in systematic individualism even selfishness we are regularly discouraged for practicing peaceful mindset and like that pushing our feat mids any kind of temptation, one eg. would be materialsm i.e. we are most quickly tied to forgetfulness when we are allowing ourselves to chase the golden calf, tho aside the money the lusts are more easily bringing us to oblivion, tho most secure and firm way of loosing Christian Ground is when we are embracing egoism pride bragging eg. in such way altho DT was the last us president that turned back to the establishment coz his acceptance of the globalist media blame game even tho righteous person (in respect of world peace and antiglobalism) he definitively lost grip against the euroatlantic'deep'state swamp, yep I've seen him as Lords Providence even before he actually employed any policy tho respect even for his later tough but calm stepping down [2][2]

using fractal light we can put accent to the meaning behind The Salvation as Christian Way Of Life ... use "widely" useful techniques and means for the job ... eg. fractal prints or bursting prisms, whether used for folding greeting scrolls or natural landscape sculptures ...

seen as event the current 3rd festive day from the Orthodox Christian Nativity group is mainly dedicate to The Protomartyr and Archdeacon Stephen who lets say is the witness for the Gift Of Unselfish Love as toward the Community but also to the Truth ... Let Our Lord Let Them Shine In Us Too ... so when we are seeing the filthiness around or in us we To Find Courage For Virtuous instead empty life (consumeristic alike), tho its not easy to stop calming your dark reality with sedatives (natural or artificial), tho its not easy claiming Peace mids that very same wordily reality ~ mostly on ballooning circles nodes relations ~ doable only through Graceful Inchurched Life ...

Confessions extracted under torture...seems legit.[…]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]