The Dancer (Series on dancing by Tainari88) - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discuss literary and artistic creations, or post your own poetry, essays etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
A mixture of what is traditional with something modern is about being creative. It is wonderful. I love Flamenco dancing but this young woman's twist on it is very inspiring:

I will be posting with new videos and discussing dance topics. I do love them!
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/flamenco
I love flamenco too. I love watching it!

I cannot dance. I could probably learn to imitate but it would be sort of robotic for me. I took some swing dance lessons in a summer camp once. I did not really enjoy it. I was awkward. I prefer singing. :lol:

I used to love the show So you think you can dance!

Demetri was my fave. I think he still works in the industry. He is cool.

Benji was cute.
MistyTiger wrote:I love flamenco too. I love watching it!

I cannot dance. I could probably learn to imitate but it would be sort of robotic for me. I took some swing dance lessons in a summer camp once. I did not really enjoy it. I was awkward. I prefer singing. :lol:

I used to love the show So you think you can dance!

Demetri was my fave. I think he still works in the industry. He is cool.

Benji was cute.

I think there was a dancer on that show that was called Flavia something. Fantastic dancer. My favorite tango dancer is this woman from Argentina. See how she flows well with her partner? When she kicks between his legs they are called in Spanish ganchos (hooks). It is very spontaneous but well done and follows the lead of the male dance partner. The man has to know what he is doing.

Dancing is such a joy to do and to watch.
When I was a kid I was always in dance classes; I tried ballet for a bit, but I liked my Ukrainian dancing better, so I did that for like 9 years.
I don't really dance now because I am a chain-smoker :knife: :)
When you see a beautiful dance, it can stick with you for life. I still remember these two dancers I saw when I was in Victoria, and they were crawling up each others backs in such a bizarre way, it was breath-taking.
I find it interesting when dance becomes combined with abstract philosophical musing, such as Gurdjieff concocted.
froggo wrote:Dancing is such a joy to do and to watch.
When I was a kid I was always in dance classes; I tried ballet for a bit, but I liked my Ukrainian dancing better, so I did that for like 9 years.
I don't really dance now because I am a chain-smoker :knife: :)
When you see a beautiful dance, it can stick with you for life. I still remember these two dancers I saw when I was in Victoria, and they were crawling up each others backs in such a bizarre way, it was breath-taking.
I find it interesting when dance becomes combined with abstract philosophical musing, such as Gurdjieff concocted.

Yes, I love modern and experimental dance forms too. Incredibly creative. Let me show you the Puerto Rican or Venezuelan style of salsa caberet dancing. It is fun and athletic too.

Those lifts are incredibly difficult. They require a lot of strength and they require a lot of effort and balance and coordination and above all the right timing. It can go badly if all the elements are not in place.

I love when it all comes together well.

These are the European ex-world champions and they are incredibly precise dancers.

I am adding a very classic style of ballet as done by this Spanish ballerina from the Moscow Bolshoi Ballet:

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]