" Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response" - Page 48 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
annatar1914 wrote:@Hindsite

Baloney. You know that that's not all of what you Evangelicals teach about ''the Rapture'' even though you cannot agree on the details.

Do you mean this extra stuff?
Biblical Evidence for the Pre-Tribulation Catching Away

Explaining the Mystery of the 7th Trump

annatar1914 wrote:Not if you have a functioning brain stem. People can't handle illogical contradictions for very long. Either it's shown Trump had help from the Russians (which he didn't), or they didn't interfere at all.

I have a function brain for I am a near genius. I believe the Russian intelligence attempted to interfere in the 2016 election, but were unable to help Trump because God had already chosen him and we evangelicals voted for him.

annatar1914 wrote:You made an assumption about some other Christian, and presumed to know.

Did I?

annatar1914 wrote:No it isn't. Where do you get that?

I get it from the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.
annatar1914 wrote:Into the wilderness of the East mainly, and when invaded, extracted a cost from her invaders. Obviously you see differently in any case despite the facts.

The facts tell me that Russia expanded aggressively into Eastern Europe, and not as a response to invasions, if that makes any difference to you. I don't even condemn them for doing so at that time, I just find it hilarious that you're trying to depict Russia as a victim of imperialism. There's nothing more pathetic than aggressors posing as victims. Trump likes to do that and apparently Russians as well.
@annatar1914

Yeah I can see why the Russians would find protestants, especially Jevohah's Witness irritating. Jevohah's Witness are irritating to people here in the US. Plus, Russia has it's own religious traditions. I don't understand why protestants feel a need to go over there in an attempt to convert them. Russia has it's own traditions so let them be. I view it as cultural imperialism to not respect a country's religious traditions and try to convert them to your traditions. So, on this specific issue you and I can agree.
Hindsite wrote:Do you mean this extra stuff?
Biblical Evidence for the Pre-Tribulation Catching Away

Explaining the Mystery of the 7th Trump

I have a function brain for I am a near genius. I believe the Russian intelligence attempted to interfere in the 2016 election, but were unable to help Trump because God had already chosen him and we evangelicals voted for him.

Did I?

I get it from the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.

It's good to see religious leaders dressing up like scammy used car sales men. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rancid wrote:It's good to see religious leaders dressing up like scammy used car sales men. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I watch a lot of preachers because preaching is one of the great American art forms and I've taken in a few sermons from that guy and he's as cheesy and sleazy as he looks.
Sivad wrote:
I watch a lot of preachers because preaching is one of the great American art forms and I've taken in a few sermons from that guy and he's as cheesy and sleazy as he looks.

This is my man right here. "Are you laughing biatch!!! I come in the name of Jesus, repeat after me bitch!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
The devil is a motherfuckin liar, so you know I ain't worried beeyotch :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Rancid on 26 Mar 2020 13:21, edited 1 time in total.
Why this Nobel laureate predicts a quicker coronavirus recovery: ‘We’re going to be fine’

Michael Levitt, a Nobel laureate and Stanford biophysicist, began analyzing the number of COVID-19 cases worldwide in January and correctly calculated that China would get through the worst of its coronavirus outbreak long before many health experts had predicted.

Now he foresees a similar outcome in the United States and the rest of the world.

While many epidemiologists are warning of months, or even years, of massive social disruption and millions of deaths, Levitt says the data simply don’t support such a dire scenario — especially in areas where reasonable social distancing measures are in place.
https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2 ... l-laureate
Politics_Observer wrote:I don't understand why protestants feel a need to go over there in an attempt to convert them.

A legacy of communism. The prods went over there because for 7 decades godlessness reigned there. It was an act of charity actually. I guess when Orthodox types finally revive themselves the prods will look elsewhere, Africa or somewhere.
Sivad wrote:Michael Levitt, a Nobel laureate and Stanford biophysicist, began analyzing the number of COVID-19 cases worldwide in January and correctly calculated that China would get through the worst of its coronavirus outbreak long before many health experts had predicted.

Now he foresees a similar outcome in the United States and the rest of the world.

My gut feeling as been the same, that it's not going to be as bad as people say. 1.2million dead in the US for example. I think this is a worst case scenario which we will likely not hit. Just like the numerous times weather people are wrong about the destructiveness of a hurricane. HOwever, keep in mind, occasionally, they are totally right. :eek:

That said, when they say that China got over the virus faster than projected. Was that projected done assuming that all their measures were in place?
I hot the impression that the virus outbreak was dramatically reduced in terms of length of time and lethality because of the isolation and other measures.

So, while I agree with the doctor that the virus will not be as long as some people predict, I also agree with the doctor that this shorter length of time must be earned through appropriate measures.

Other countries that do not take appropriate measures will see the outbreak continue and deaths continue.
Sivad wrote:
Why this Nobel laureate predicts a quicker coronavirus recovery: ‘We’re going to be fine’

Michael Levitt, a Nobel laureate and Stanford biophysicist, began analyzing the number of COVID-19 cases worldwide in January and correctly calculated that China would get through the worst of its coronavirus outbreak long before many health experts had predicted.

Btw, there are governors who aren't doing social distancing. Trump's failure to lead is going to throw a monkey wrench into the works.

While many epidemiologists are warning of months, or even years, of massive social disruption and millions of deaths, Levitt says the data simply don’t support such a dire scenario — especially in areas where reasonable social distancing measures are in place.
https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2 ... l-laureate

That supports what we are doing. Which is to prevent those millions of deaths.

There are 2 ways to do this, get on it early, Trump blew it off. Or get on it hard.

I suspect your biophysicist hasn't spent a lot of time studying plagues...

Btw, there are governors who aren't doing social distancing. Trump's failure to lead is going to throw a monkey wrench into the works.
late wrote:That supports what we are doing. Which is to prevent those millions of deaths.

There are 2 ways to do this, get on it early, Trump blew it off. Or get on it hard.

I suspect your biophysicist hasn't spent a lot of time studying plagues...

So is that why liberals were delaying the stimulus bill by taking advantage of sich Republicans and attaching things that would advance their social agenda that had nothing to do with the virus.. For instance millions to the Kennedy center for the arts and Green New deal concepts? Where is your outrage? :lol:

Liberals represent hypocrisy at its highest levels.

Liberals can't accomplish anything without lying, cheating, or rigging the system.
Finfinder wrote:So is that why liberals were delaying the stimulus bill by taking advantage of sich Republicans and attaching things that would advance their social agenda that had nothing to do with the virus.. For instance millions to the Kennedy center for the arts and Green New deal concepts? Where is your outrage? :lol:

Trump just gave $1.5 trillion to failing businesses. Why would it be wrong for stimulus money to also go to other businesses including the arts and environmental research? Are some businesses more deserving of money?

Liberals represent hypocrisy at its highest levels.

Liberals can't accomplish anything without lying, cheating, or rigging the system.

You like these little insults, apparently.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Trump just gave $1.5 trillion to failing businesses. Why would it be wrong for stimulus money to also go to other businesses including the arts and environmental research? Are some businesses more deserving of money?.

Admin edit: Rule 2 Violation My reply has nothing to do with what you just posted. Has nothing to do with Democrats delaying this bill and attaching their social agenda. Your reply is irreverent and btw its not free money it's a loan another lie. This why no one wants to debate you. You fabricate and twist what people say so they have to reply but the problem is you always have to have the last post so it goes on forever. I'd rather chew tinfoil on my fillings.

Pants-of-dog wrote:You like these little insults, apparently.

:lol:
You are a Communist what do care about liberals and stop insulting people yourself. Your hypocrisy is staggering look around here at the thread titles. I have no interesting the dishonest nature by which you debate no one does. :D
Finfinder wrote:Again you are so dishonest.

Your reply is irreverent and btw its not free money it's a loan another lie. This why no one wants to debate you. You fabricate and twist what people say so they have to reply but the problem is you always have to have the last post so it goes on forever. I'd rather chew tinfoil on my fillings.

:lol:
You are a Communist what do care about liberals and stop insulting people yourself. Your hypocrisy is staggering look around here at the thread titles. I have no interesting the dishonest nature by which you debate no one does. :D

You really need to learn to debate the argument, not the person arguing.

My reply has nothing to do with what you just posted.

You talked about how some people wanted to use this money to support artistic institutions like the Kennedy Center. I pointed out that Trump has already bailed out businesses. The Kennedy Center and other artistic institutions are businesses.

Has nothing to do with Democrats delaying this bill and attaching their social agenda.

Can you provide evidence that the Democrats delayed the bill?
You talked about how some people wanted to use this money to support artistic institutions like the Kennedy Center. I pointed out that Trump has already bailed out businesses. The Kennedy Center and other artistic institutions are businesses.

Finfinder likes to complain about the Smithsonian and federal funding. Perhaps if he knew the facts (he rarely cares but now he will know) he would feel differently.

The federal government already provides 30% of the support of the Smithsonian.

It endowments and gifts supply 70%. This includes revenues from its many stores which are now closed. The endowments, which are at least partially invested have just taken a huge hit.

The proposal for FY 2020 was for the Federal Government to fund the Smithsonian to the tune of just under a billion dollars. This is down from the previous year by about $100 million dollars. And our dear friend Finfinder is in a lather because the federal government (with widespread bipartisan support) wants to give them a few million dollars to help.

And Finfinder has no earthy idea of the scope of the Smithsonian Institution and its value to the American people. I am not going to go into it here and he will never read it but I commend to the interested this document:

https://www.si.edu/sites/default/files/about/fy2020-budgetrequestcongress.pdf

I believe anyone with any interest would be surprised to see just how staggeringly important this institution is for the US and the world.

I am so sick of so-call conservatives parroting Fox News while lacking the integrity to check out what they are parroting.
Pants-of-dog wrote:You really need to learn to debate the argument, not the person arguing.

No I don't and clearly you haven't read this thread nor what I have posted. I don't argue the person but in your case its special because you are so dishonest and you always have to have all these BS posturing posts and to get the last post in. Read the thread before you post please and stop making unsubstantiated claims.

Pants-of-dog wrote:You talked about how some people wanted to use this money to support artistic institutions like the Kennedy Center. I pointed out that Trump has already bailed out businesses. The Kennedy Center and other artistic institutions are businesses.

No I didn't say some people I said liberals and Democrats I was pretty specific in my posts. If you actually read the thread you'd know, or you did read it and are saying some people on purpose. Are these the say "some people" who crashed into the World Trades Towers?

Pants-of-dog wrote:Can you provide evidence that the Democrats delayed the bill?

I already have in great detail including the text and the links if you bothered to even read this thread, or did you read it and now your doing your typical POD BS. This is what you do either because you fail to read the post or you do it on purpose. I have no choice but to address you directly about it.

@Drlee and POD like to spin and twist what people say. Notice how much they bitch and complain about Trump but when the liberals and Democrats hold up delay, legislation, and exploit the American voter they purposely not mention it when they go on the attack. There virtue signals fall flat against their hypocrisy.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Finfinder

Absolutely none of that was relevant.

Also, learn what a tu quoque fallacy is,

I have previously posted everything you asked and addressed . So you either read it and are purposely mis characterizing it and doing the "the POD thing" or you are misinformed. You already wasted enough time have a good one and by all means get the last word in we all know that is your best move.

POD: Show that you know what is going on in Ame[…]

So how deadly is it?

@Sivad Do you even have a fucking clue what a pr[…]

Does Donald Suffer From Dementia?

I was talking about our peculiar habit of treatin[…]

Don't negotiate, just kill: Surah 2:191 I am o[…]