Election 2020 - Page 94 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By colliric
jimjam wrote:WOW!!! :eek: This guy is a total embarrassment to the United States. He needs to have a bucket of shit dumped on his head.

https://youtu.be/-xeCg0hCFiA

He was simultaneously hugging/backslapping the dude to congratulate him becoming the new member. But whatever, yeah.
By Drlee
He was simultaneously hugging/backslapping the dude to congratulate him becoming the new member. But whatever, yeah.

Sure he was. :roll:
By Finfinder
Drlee wrote:It appears that many have simply decided to believe this allegation. Very sad.

Russia Russia Russia :lol:

And Chappaquiddick is just a characters name in The Last of the Mohicans LOL

Biden is just falling into place where Ted Kennedy left off. The Democrats ( and a few so called never Trump Republicans :roll: ) will give a free pass in their typical shameless displays of hypocrisy.
By Drlee
And Chappaquiddick is just a characters name in The Last of the Mohicans LOL

And you are so out of arguments for the president you love, who is responsible for tens of thousands of deaths, that you have to go back to before you were born looking for a diversion? :roll:

Do lets try to talk about something relevant without bringing up the rape of Thrace next. :moron:
By Rich
MSM are trying to sell us the big lie of Biden the moderate. Biden is a rabid Cultural Marxist, pushing Chinaphillia, campus Kangaroo courts, the Trans agenda, homosexual extremism and open borders. Bernie Sanders while more left wing on traditional economic matter has actually been pushed into wokeness, by the likes of Hilary, Biden and Pocohontus. Bernies enemies within the Democratic party have constantly sought to label him as a White supremacist and a misogynist. It should be noted that AOC started backing away from Bernie, because he wasn't fully on board with the Trans agenda. Over time Bernie gradually grace ground to these vile Cultural Marxist hate mongers.

Of course if you definition of moderate is a corrupt unprincipled, stalking horse for big Pharma and the medical industrial complex, if your definition of moderate is grovelling capitulation to the Chinese Communist Party or keeping the troops in Iraq, Syria and Turkey against the wishes of the local people then Corupt Joe's your man.
By Finfinder
Drlee wrote:And you are so out of arguments for the president you love, who is responsible for tens of thousands of deaths, that you have to go back to before you were born looking for a diversion? :roll:

Do lets try to talk about something relevant without bringing up the rape of Thrace next. :moron:

Don't change the subject Drlee, as you are out of stories and insults pretending you are not a RHINO :lol:

Back to the subject where you were defending Joe Biden. It's funny Creepy Uncle Joe Biden doesn't even agree with your blind dismissal of his own, and well documented behavior. "We should believe all women" - Joe Biden ........ just not the ones who accuse him of sexual misconduct. :lol:
By Pants-of-dog
Finfinder wrote:Don't change the subject Drlee, as you are out of stories and insults pretending you are not a RHINO :lol:

Back to the subject where you were defending Joe Biden. It's funny Creepy Uncle Joe Biden doesn't even agree with your blind dismissal of his own, and well documented behavior. "We should believe all women" - Joe Biden ........ just not the ones who accuse him of sexual misconduct. :lol:

Since you are voting for Trump, despite the fact that he has been accused of sexual impropriety by 23 different women (some younger than 18 at the time), why is this a problem for you?

Considering how it affects your support for Trump, I would think this makes Biden even more appealing to you.

Or do you think Biden should have bragged about grabbing them by the pussy? If Biden says that, would that make it all right?

But I definitely agree that no one should vote for someone who has sexually assaulted others.
By Crantag
Not really directly aimed anywhere in particular, but the notion of 'a vote for _____ is a vote for _____' (as in for example, 'a vote for Nader is a vote for bush' or 'a vote for Johnson is a vote for Trump') has always struck me as an odd statement, simply because it implies that the speaker does not know how to add and subtract in units of one.

A vote for Johnson was not a vote for Trump, it was a 'not vote' for Clinton.

Just saying, maybe they should come up with a better meme, maybe one that isn't so self-evidently inaccurate.
Crantag wrote:Not really directly aimed anywhere in particular, but the notion of 'a vote for _____ is a vote for _____' (as in for example, 'a vote for Nader is a vote for bush' or 'a vote for Johnson is a vote for Trump') has always struck me as an odd statement, simply because it implies that the speaker does not know how to add and subtract in units of one.

A vote for Johnson was not a vote for Trump, it was a 'not vote' for Clinton.

Just saying, maybe they should come up with a better meme, maybe one that isn't so self-evidently inaccurate.

To those who really have only two options -- their friend or their enemy, anything other than what they prefer is essentially a plus for their main adversary.

In the last election I had to join the bandwagon for an SJW because I cannot risk the Beijing-balllickers' associate winning, despite myself preferring the (pseudo-neutral / third way) incumbent. Even sadder, the (now ex-) incumbent turned to the dark side after defeat.
Last edited by Patrickov on 16 Apr 2020 17:10, edited 1 time in total.
By Finfinder
Pants-of-dog wrote:Since you are voting for Trump, despite the fact that he has been accused of sexual impropriety by 23 different women (some younger than 18 at the time), why is this a problem for you?

Considering how it affects your support for Trump, I would think this makes Biden even more appealing to you.

Or do you think Biden should have bragged about grabbing them by the pussy? If Biden says that, would that make it all right?.

I never said any of that but nice trying to Zippo my post. If you and others would read threads and reply to posters in context you would understand that your attempts at calling me hypocritical failed badly.

It is interesting to note that you list stats on Trump I assume you got that from your news sources. You will never hear about Joe Biden from the same news sources and surely on POFO just mentioning Bidens proclivities brings some lefties out on the counter attack. :lol:

Pants-of-dog wrote:But I definitely agree that no one should vote for someone who has sexually assaulted others.

Yet you would gladly support Bidens policies and appointment's and think people are so stupid this statement(above ) relieves you from the hypocrisy you perch yourself from.

I don't care who crabs who's pussy and runs for president. I don't care if Pocahontas Warrens Grabs Hillary Clinton's. Although that thought made me throw up a little.
By Crantag
Patrickov wrote:To those who really have only two options -- their friend or their enemy, anything other than what they prefer is essentially a plus for their main adversary.

Yes, I understand the basis of the sentiment that is attempting to be expressed by such a statement.

But, say you have 6 voters.

The tally stands at 3 votes for Trump and 2 votes for Clinton.

A vote for Trump would make it 4-2. But a vote for Johnson would make it 3-2-1.

A would-be Clinton vote going to Trump is a swing of 2 votes, but a vote for Johnson is a swing of 1 vote.

The above is a general illustration of the practical application of adding and subtracting by units of one.
By Pants-of-dog
Finfinder wrote:I never said any of that but nice trying to Zippo my post. If you and others would read threads and reply to posters in context you would understand that your attempts at calling me hypocritical failed badly.

I never said you were hypocritical.

I said you already support an alleged rapist.

If Biden is an alleged rapist, then logically that should make you support Biden even more than you usually would.

So, if you are looking for a reason to act indignant, please not that I accused you of tolerating sexual assault, and I did not accuse you of hypocrisy.

It is interesting to note that you list stats on Trump I assume you got that from your news sources. You will never hear about Joe Biden from the same news sources and surely on POFO just mentioning Bidens proclivities brings some lefties out on the counter attack. :lol:

My source is Wikipedia.

Is Wikipedia part of the secret conspiracy against Trump?

Yet you would gladly support Bidens policies and appointment's and think people are so stupid this statement(above ) relieves you from the hypocrisy you perch yourself from.

No. Since Biden was a powerful figure in the Obama administration, and since that administration did horrible things around the world, he should also be (minimally) in jail for the rest of his life.

I don't care who crabs who's pussy and runs for president. I don't care if Pocahontas Warrens Grabs Hillary Clinton's. Although that thought made me throw up a little.

I believe that you do not care about sexual assault and that it does not affect your choice of whom to vote for.

You constantly bring up the allegations against Biden concerning sexual impropriety, and since you do not admittedly do not care about sexual assault, your reason for bringing this up must simply be to attack Biden’s character in a hypocritical manner.

Yes, now I am accusing you of hypocrisy.
By Drlee
I don't care who crabs who's pussy and runs for president.

Obviously. Few of Trump's supporters have the moral fiber to call him on his outrageous behavior. They are cowards or they think it is fine. Take you pick.

But POD's question remains. If you don't care why do you mention Biden? It seem you do care. See the above.

Trump supporters have a very hard time with moral compass. Like they don't actually have any.

36000 dead and rising. Thanks in no small part to every vote Trump received.
By Finfinder
@drlee and @Pants-of-dog I'm not taking the bait of your trolls and deflections from defending your own positions.

But I do love both of you posting your daily doses of moral superiority.

POD you butted into a conversation to bail out @Drlee's hypocrisy. Drlee is defending Joe Biden and is pissed off the mere mention of his proclivities. There is probably 25 active anti Trump threads right now and the mob has to pounce at the mention of Joe Biden. :lol: :lol: I have made my point. Stay on topic or run along I'm not interested in a 10 pager back and forth splitting micro mouse hairs with you, I have better things to do with my time. Like maybe celebrating some recess federal judge appointments.
You all are forgetting that Biden was one of the most enthusiastic supporters of Iraq invasion back in 2003 and its even goes far as if not for him the dems wouldnt vote in favor and the war may not have happened because dems had the majority in both senate and congress
if they wanted they could have stopped this

By Drlee
There is probably 25 active anti Trump threads right now and the mob has to pounce at the mention of Joe Biden.

You poor thing. I will call a wambulance. Being picked on by those big bad centrist republicans and democrats. Must be hell for you.
By Finfinder
Drlee wrote:You poor thing. I will call a wambulance. Being picked on by those big bad centrist republicans and democrats. Must be hell for you.

Sounds like a Democrat quacks like a Democrat LOL :lol: :lol: Vintage never address the question always go after the poster.

The leftists cares so much what anonymous screen names post as if the "I'm going to hurt his feelings" approach works as a deflection to address what they cannot escape from. I guess that's the desperation from the failed daily morality lectures. :lol:

In the end they never explain why they are so angry at the mere mention of Joe Bidens proclivities.

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]