1/21/21 .... WHERE'S DONALD?!?!?! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
jimjam wrote:an official plane the Fat Guy has used in the past is due to fly to Scotland the day before Joe Biden’s inauguration.

There is no way he'll be allowed to enter Scotland. The First Minister has made that quite clear.

Amid suggestions that the US president is planning to travel to Scotland to play golf before Joe Biden’s inauguration on 20 January, Scotland's first minister said that in line with the latest coronavirus restrictions, Trump's trip would not be considered essential travel so he would not be permitted to enter Scotland.

Sturgeon said she wasn't clear on the president's travel plans but hoped his immediate travel plan would be to 'exit the White House'

This is about as undiplomatic as you can get as a leading politician in Europe.

And if he did manage to somehow sneak across the border, I'm sure the Scots would give him the right welcome:

I like @XogGyux's idea of extraditing him to Iran to face the punishment for assassinating Qasem Soleiman. The US could show to the world that it is not a rogue power shitting on the rights of us all.

I guess the only safe place for him would be Moscow but I doubt that Putin would want to put up with a pompous idiot like that.
Last edited by Atlantis on 06 Jan 2021 19:07, edited 1 time in total.
annatar1914 wrote:[usermention=41202]

1) I'm talking about the energy depletion of the alternative fuel sources to begin with

All of the ''cures'' are like that. The only cure that works is reduction in consumption.

2) Again, it's more than ''reducing carbon emissions''.

3) Drilling is down because it's not profitable to extract from fields where the easily recoverable oil is already gone, and where it costs over a energy equivalent of oil to extract a barrel of oil. Therefore, consumption is down. But we could go around and round with a ''chicken'' or ''egg'' argument all day, because there is a negative synergy at work here, where money and the capitalist system distort the process.

4) You might be interested in reading this:

1) You build a damn, you get energy for a hundred years or more. You're shoveling crap. More likely you have no idea what you're talking about.

2) Of course.

3) You're talking about the break even point, which is determined by the price. The price is low, and may not go back. Not because of any crazy theory, but because demand doesn't return to it's previous levels. We're moving into a new era.

4) Or not.
So? Where's America's fat mental case today after his latest fantasy failed. He has a tendency to feel a need to top each action of mental derangement with another, and more deranged, performance. Having his mob attack the Capital Building will be difficult to top. Hopefully he is under 24/7 watch not to protect his life but to protect Americans from the endless abuse of the power mistakenly assigned to him. Hopefully he is constipated and will devote today to having a good B.M. and spare us from having to see his deranged face for at least one day.
jimjam wrote:Permit me to solicit opinions as to where Fat Donald will be physically located at 12:01 am on 1/21/21. Here are two clues. His neighbors in Florida have initiated legal proceedings to assure he cannot permanently reside near them and an official plane the Fat Guy has used in the past is due to fly to Scotland the day before Joe Biden’s inauguration.

N.Y. state ,the place of his birth, has made it abundantly clear that he is not welcome there. May as well turn "trump tower" into a homeless shelter.

Here are some hints to get you started:
- Hidden behind a false wall in the White House basement.
- Locked inside a White House bathroom protected by his proletarian guard …. the proud boys.
- A check out clerk at the Dollar Store in Great Bend , Kansas
- Retired with the dignity afforded a former potus after offering his heart felt congratulations and best wishes for President Biden.
- Feeding stray cats on the Miami Beach boardwalk.

jimjam? I think he is scared shitless about reaping all of the hate, lies and fraud that he has sowed all of his life and will flee the country at the last minute on the taxpayer's dime. Looks like Scotland may be the lucky host :lol:

Take your meds
Brandenski wrote:Take your meds

go back to facebook and fight with your ex wife ………………...
Trump is likely stuffing his fat stupid face with KFC and watching the news to see what they are saying about him. Because he's a dumbfuck narcissist fuck face twit.
Rancid wrote:Trump is likely stuffing his fat stupid face with KFC and watching the news to see what they are saying about him. Because he's a dumbfuck narcissist fuck face twit.

I think it's quite obvious he's getting that plastic surgery to flee to Russia and disappear from sight ;)
Brandenski wrote:Never once been to farcebook and my wife is making pork chops with apples and brandy now

CIAO

Peanut butter (chunky) out of the jar for me. Say hi to the Missus.

Any thoughts on where Donald will B on 1/21/21?
Brandenski wrote:Somewhere where Billionaires live.

Bye the way how is your personal stock portfolio doing chunky?

It will be interesting to see how Fat Donald moves and dodges from the multitude of criminal lawsuits awaiting him.

I'm into real estate and have been very lucky. I wouldn't touch stocks in today's climate. I like to have maximum control.It seems u r into stock. The numbers are seductive but …… be careful. No doubt your portfolio is making u happy these days.

pic = Cuba

jimjam wrote:It will be interesting to see how Fat Donald moves and dodges from the multitude of criminal lawsuits awaiting him.

I'm into real estate and have been very lucky. I wouldn't touch stocks in today's climate. I like to have maximum control.It seems u r into stock. The numbers are seductive but …… be careful. No doubt your portfolio is making u happy these days.

pic = Cuba

Real estate is for fools, if I sold my stocks the cap gains would be ridiculous, that said I am actually quite bond heavy at the moment just waiting for the selloff
Brandenski wrote: waiting for the selloff

Slide this silky-smooth silicone applicator in to spray your hole with lube!

I hear there is big money to be made in enema futures.

jimjam wrote:Image
Slide this silky-smooth silicone applicator in to spray your hole with lube!

I hear there is big money to be made in enema futures.

Your anal fetish is noted. I would like to add that some of us in the real world do not relate every situation to a poopy hole as you seem to do
Brandenski wrote:some of us in the real world

:lol: And what, Brankowski, makes you think that you are in the "real world"? Hang on sonny. It seems your education is only beginning. Good luck ………… :lol:

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]

Actually, I’m a Communist. An orthodox Marxist-Le[…]

@Pants-of-dog intent is, if anything, a key comp[…]

As for Zeihan, I didn't hear anything interesting[…]