Election 2020 - Page 211 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Julian658
Rancid wrote:Saw a random headline saying the Florida is looking like Trump will win it.

Hispanics in Fla. are favoring Trump. Biden has some hopes with Puerto Ricans in Orlando because Trump pitched napkins at an adoring crowd when he visited the island. The SJW types thought that was racist. :knife: :knife:
By Beren
Julian658 wrote:Hispanics in Fla. are favoring Trump. Biden has some hopes with Puerto Ricans in Orlando because Trump pitched napkins at an adoring crowd when he visited the island. The SJW types thought that was racist. :knife: :knife:

Meanwhile, the natives actually enjoyed Big White Man's basketball stunts. :lol:
By Beren
Rancid wrote:no

Good. You should rather sleep well if another Trump term seems more likely, because it means he's going to have enough time and opportunity to sort out his Middle East peace plan, which includes peace with Iran especially. :lol:
By Rancid
Beren wrote:Good. You should rather sleep well if another Trump term seems more likely, because it means he's going to have enough time and opportunity to sort out his Middle East peace plan, which includes peace with Iran especially. :lol:

As I've stated many times. I believe Trump will win, I've offered people on pofo to bet on it, but no one wants to take my bet. War with Iran, is a possibility. Would congress back him on that though?
By Beren
Rancid wrote:As I've stated many times. I believe Trump will win, I've offered people on pofo to bet on it, but no one wants to take my bet. War with Iran, is a possibility. Would congress back him on that though?

I'm sure there won't be any kind of conflict with Iran, as Iran is obviously part of the grandiose Trump-Kushner Middle East Peace Plan. :excited:
By JohnRawls
Rancid wrote:As I've stated many times. I believe Trump will win, I've offered people on pofo to bet on it, but no one wants to take my bet. War with Iran, is a possibility. Would congress back him on that though?

What you wanna bet on it?
By Rancid
JohnRawls wrote:
What you wanna bet on it?

$1000 Trump wins

Edit:
You know what, I won't want to bet anymore.... lol

I realized, I'm usually wrong about who's going to win an election.
By JohnRawls
Rancid wrote:$1000 Trump wins

Edit:
You know what, I won't want to bet anymore.... lol

I realized, I'm usually wrong about who's going to win an election.

I already put that much just in Euros on Biden at a booker though. So lets go with a 100$ so i won't feel bad in case of a loss.
By Rancid
JohnRawls wrote:I already put that much just in Euros on Biden at a booker though. So lets go with a 100$ so i won't feel bad in case of a loss.

Let's do $10 cause my wife would probably get angry at me for losing $100. I don't want her hanging that shit over my head. :lol: :lol: :lol: :hmm:

@Tainari88 would get a kick of this post.
Last edited by Rancid on 16 Sep 2020 22:34, edited 2 times in total.
By Drlee
@JohnRawls Does this ultimately matter in the US election? I have stated this quadzillion times: Foreighn policy is ultimately non-interesting to the US electorate. There is research on this also by researchers and presenters for companies like Zeithan etc The only state the really cares about foreign stuff is Texas but that is mostly related to trade with Mexico.

The more important things are Covid, Economy, Unemployment and Healthcare in that order and then everything else where BLM and riots are like a 3rd tier issue.

Trump supporters are so desperate for something that Trump has done well that they are pretending that this matters. It is nothing more than food for confirmation bias.

So you are quite right. We have 200K dead, the mountains are on fire. The people worry more about the environment than they do the economy. We are being blasted by a string of hurricanes and we have unrest in our cities. In a week nobody will even remember this story. More importantly, most Trump supporters or even Americans in general could find these countries on a map.
By JohnRawls
Rancid wrote:Let's do $10 cause my wife would probably get angry at me for losing $100. I don't want her hanging that shit over my head. :lol: :lol: :lol: :hmm:

@Tainari88 would get a kick of this post.

SURE!!! I CAN SMELL THAT SWEET MONEEEEEY!!!

By annatar1914
Drlee wrote:Trump supporters are so desperate for something that Trump has done well that they are pretending that this matters. It is nothing more than food for confirmation bias.

So you are quite right. We have 200K dead, the mountains are on fire. The people worry more about the environment than they do the economy. We are being blasted by a string of hurricanes and we have unrest in our cities. In a week nobody will even remember this story. More importantly, most Trump supporters or even Americans in general could find these countries on a map.

@Drlee

I'm afraid that it is not the Trump supporters who are desperate, afraid their candidate is going to lose. And talk about ''confirmation bias''...

Trump's going to win. And with everything else I could mention but won't as for reasons, it's likely that very soon there will be a major war in the Middle East, because President Trump's ''peace agreements'' are basically amounting a pledge of countries to get out of the way as Israel and/or the United States possibly wind up getting into a conflict with Iran, to deal with it's nuclear program which is close to enrichment of nuclear grade fuel in enough quantities to produce home made nuclear weapons. Very few on this Earth really want them to have nuclear weapons, I hope.

So there's a lot going on behind the scenes no doubt, and I think you realize that many are going to make the truly obvious and objective assessment in this election. You know it deep down, most people not clouded by hate know it.

Maybe in 2024 the Democrats will have a candidate worth a damn, they don't now, just as they didn't in 2008.
By Beren
Drlee wrote:In a week nobody will even remember this story.

What story, Doctor? That Trump and Kushner assisted their Zionist friends/masters/overlords and Gulf monarchies to forge an alliance against Iran, for which they'll claim a Nobel Peace Prize? It's like claiming a Nobel for the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, for god's sake! :knife:

Sure, the Israeli PM will also be there the next time! :excited:

By Doug64
And here's this week's Rasmussen White House Watch (I toss in the subcategories for fun, but don't take them too seriously--smaller samples means wider margin of error and more swingy):

If the presidential race in 2020 was between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump 47% (+1)
    • Joe Biden 46% (-2)
    • Some other candidate 3% (-1)
    • Not sure 4% (+1)

Male (48%)
    • Donald Trump 53% (+6)
    • Joe Biden 41% (-5)
    • Some other candidate 3% (-2)
    • Not sure 2% (-1)

Female (52%)
    • Donald Trump 41% (-4)
    • Joe Biden 50% (+1)
    • Some other candidate 3% (+1)
    • Not sure 6% (+2)

Age 18-39 (36%)
    • Donald Trump 47% (+1)
    • Joe Biden 43% (-2)
    • Some other candidate 5% (-2)
    • Not sure 5% (+2)

Age 40-64 (48%)
    • Donald Trump 46% (-1)
    • Joe Biden 47% (-1)
    • Some other candidate 3% (+1)
    • Not sure 4% (+1)

Age 65+ (17%)
    • Donald Trump 47% (+2)
    • Joe Biden 49% (-3)
    • Some other candidate 1%
    • Not sure 3%

Whites (70%)
    • Donald Trump 50% (+1)
    • Joe Biden 45% (+3)
    • Some other candidate 2%
    • Not sure 3%

Blacks (12%)
    • Donald Trump 22% (-8)
    • Joe Biden 66% (+4)
    • Some other candidate 3% (-3)
    • Not sure 9% (+7)

Others (18%)
    • Donald Trump 50% (+6)
    • Joe Biden 37% (-10)
    • Some other candidate 7%
    • Not sure 5% (+3)

Republicans (33%)
    • Donald Trump 80%
    • Joe Biden 16% (-1)
    • Not sure 3% (+1)

Independents (30%)
    • Donald Trump 47% (+6)
    • Joe Biden 38% (-5)
    • Some other candidate 8% (-2)
    • Not sure 7% (+1)

Democrats (37%)
    • Donald Trump 16% (-2)
    • Joe Biden 80% (+1)
    • Not sure 3% (+2)

Attended High School
    • Donald Trump 50% (+2)
    • Joe Biden 38% (-1)
    • Some other candidate 10% (-2)
    • Not sure 1%

High School Graduate
    • Donald Trump 52% (-5)
    • Joe Biden 40% (+3)
    • Some other candidate 3% (-1)
    • Not sure 5% (+3)

Attended College
    • Donald Trump 50%
    • Joe Biden 41% (-1)
    • Some other candidate 3% (-2)
    • Not sure 6% (+3)

College Graduate
    • Donald Trump 47% (+3)
    • Joe Biden 46% (-4)
    • Some other candidate 3%
    • Not sure 4% (+2)

Graduate School
    • Donald Trump 37%
    • Joe Biden 57% (+1)
    • Some other candidate 2% (+1)
    • Not sure 3% (-2)
By Drlee
Oh fuck. Now Rasmussen is infested this thread. Fuck off until after the election folks.
By Wulfschilde
Going by the pinned thread at the top of this forum section, this dude has been posting Rasmussen here for ten years. You complain about this every year, don't you? :lol:

Maybe you should lighten up and look for the humor in this site.
By Drlee
How old were you when I first started posting here? 10?

I have no need for your advice. I am fairly certain you are just a parrot account anyway.

What's your take on this one? https://x.com/DrJa[…]

World War II Day by Day

June 7, Friday Navy captain wins first Victoria […]

@FiveofSwords " To preserve his genes &qu[…]

@Godstud , @Tainari88 , @Potemkin @Verv […]