Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 520 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
You're just annoyed that Trump will govern in the interest of the global rich not of his own people (like every right wing leader ever) and you are upset about how foolish this will make you look for supporting him.
Albert wrote:@SpecialOlympian
I think it is also important to note that he is not even fucking president yet.

I know. Let's enjoy this time while we can.

All I know is that Trump promised to repeal and replace Obamacare with something that would be better and more affordable. We will see what will come exactly out of those words.

I dont want to read now whole bunch of SJWs going on "nothing will come out of that you dumb Trump supporter, look at his business cabine" rant. I heard it all before it is fucking annoying to read the same shit everyday.

You SJW sound like a broken record, dirty, crushed, unusable broken old record.

Lol, you believe things Trump says and your chief complaint is, "People are telling me about his cabinet picks and it MAKES ME ANGRY!!"

Sorry. Poor baby. An emotional being trapped in a world of facts that disagree with you. Here, maybe this cartoon will sum it up for you:

Whatever people, Im done reading your childish emotional outbursts. Im sorry your SJW world is melting down in front of you eyes so you are angry. Well guess what it was bound to happen sooner or later anyways as there was never truth to it to begin with.

The world is changing, and thank god it is, because the crazy shit that has been happening ever since the 60s had to stop sooner or later. It just sucks I had to live portion of my life in that bullshit era.

If Trump says who he is and I think who he is, he will begin to move the world back on right track. As imperfect as he is if he does the job, that is good enough for me.
SpecialOlympian wrote:I think the words you're looking for are, "How dare you crticize daddy's actions."

Trump eats like shit and is fat as fuck for 70+ years old.

So possibly any minute now.

Not the only president known for a fast food habit... Once again:

By your reconing, Bill Clinton, who also loved McDonalds before and during his presidency, also ate like shit. Ronald Reagan loved McDonalds too, famously loved the Big Mac.
Not even talking their policies, Bill Clinton was never as fat as Trump and was actually seen, you know, running. Let's just assume that was all a photo op, those 10 steps Bill Clinton took are way more exercise than Trump will ever get before his inevitable heart attack/stroke.

For contrast, Trump started his presidential campaign by going down an escalator. Fucker couldn't even bother to walk down stairs.

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

In the wild, a trump will inflate its throat sac to ward off predators.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Not even talking their policies, Bill Clinton was never as fat as Trump and was actually seen, you know, running. Let's just assume that was all a photo op, those 10 steps Bill Clinton took are way more exercise than Trump will ever get before his inevitable heart attack/stroke.

For contrast, Trump started his presidential campaign by going down an escalator. Fucker couldn't even bother to walk down stairs.

Yeah because like people in skyscrapers and shopping malls love using the stairs when Escalators and lifts are everwhere....

Yeah....

Fucker should have used the stairs even when the escalator was right in front of him....

....another stair-dodger. These people should be arrested!

:lol:
I just love the Trump supporter mindset where everything has to be related to the Clintons to absolve Trump of his sins, because you somehow can't mentally accept winning.

Uh, no. Trump is fat as fuck and eats shit. A normal person would be like, "Well, OK, I voted for him because of his policy positions" but lol what policy positions?

Like, Hillary is height and weight proportionate for a woman her age. Trump's neck is literally spilling out of his collar like a garbage bag half filled with water stuffed into a shirt collar. This is a dumb conversation to have, but you have somehow chosen to defend the dumbest position possible.
I like Trump solely based on his personality.

Here is another stair dodger and to be unfit for president by SO standards.

That is how SO picks his pres. Can he run up the stairs? No!? Fuck that, not my president.

In this case we all know who is best fit to be US president.

Fuck this, US president should be decided by who can run fastest up the stairs. We can even make it a contact sport.
I've outright stated that the Meryl Streep speech and Trump's health are stupid conversations to have when he's preparing to be presidenting and, presumaby in some fashion, coordinating with the GOP to fuck over the average person with extremely pro-business legislation like dismantling our baby steps into universal healthcare and appointing a dude who hates the minimum wage to be in charge of the Labor Department.

But I know this falls on deaf ears for the Trump crowd, who are genuinely more concerned with spiting imaginary boogeymen liberals than actually doing anything. Hilariously, both you and colliric are not even US residents and could not vote. But, somehow, you feel as if your own shallow sense of manliness has been insulted when I say things like "Yes, it is poor form for a person who wants the most visible and important office we have to do a retard impression" or "He's fat and he might die and also he's a rich Manhattanite poof."

I'm not saying this for your benefit. You have firmly established that you will hang onto your stupid views on life until death, so good on you for finding your rut so early in life. I'm saying this because people read but don't participate in PoFo, and they are laughing at you. And I like helping them laugh because that's pretty much all we have left when we have a man who is genuinely disinterested in governing or reading policy or doing anything not related to fueling his Narcissistic Personality Disorder as our incoming president.

But go ahead. Get sad and butthurt when a famous actress says common sense shit like, "I get sad when I see the most powerful man in the world mocking retarded people."

You won. Get over it. You can now attempt to be a petty bully in everyday life and talk loudly about how you hate how sensitive other people are while you bitch about mean old Meryl Streep.

See this?

This is what I did when I said I was a standard retard who shared your beliefs. I was being presidential, I wasn't being condescending.
Trump eats like shit and is fat as fuck for 70+ years old.

It is okay to mock old people and over weight people, but not retarded people (which he never did)? Could you put out a daily update so we can keep track of what is currently politically correct? I hope you realize your sense of humor and Trumps are very similar. :?:
QatzelOk wrote:Reality: Trump has appointed CEOs and banksters to all the important places in his cabinet.

This is a semantic argument. Most of Trump's cabinent is not part of the Washington establishment. I'm not in opposition to capitalism, but to a political elite that has lost touch with the country it intends to rule.

QatzelOk wrote:I'm starting to realize that Trump's fabricated "maverick" image is just what the establishment needed to stay in power long enough to destroy any semblance of a popular democracy in the USA.

The US has rarely exhibited the traits of a popular democracy. A regular feature of it, even in the age of mass suffrage, is that nearly half of the people do not vote.

QatzelOk wrote:Meryll Streep isn't the establishment. She's a well-paid Hollywood actor. She doesn't believe anything she says in public.

She serves a political class that has depended upon brainwash, sentiment and solidarity for as its political lifeblood. Donald Trump single-handedly took that to the woodshed in this election cycle. Keep in mind, Trump spent about 1/10th of what Hillary spent. They are reeling from this loss.

jimjam wrote:Can you possibly grasp the concept that people actually disagree?

Go back and look how I started this thread. I never said, "Wow! Trump is really super awesome and a really great guy. Let's all get behind him." I said he had the potential to really fuck things up for the establishment. Is he an asshole? Sure. What politician isn't? If you are in politics, you are somebody's asshole. The Washington elite has run things for themselves and a very narrow group of interests for a very long time, because nobody would challenge them. What makes Trump interesting is that he challenges all assumptions. Think about it. People like George W. Bush and Barack Obama were able to get re-elected, because people liked them even though they didn't like their policies. Isn't it weird to you that they both had such painful goodbyes? Isn't it obvious to you that people "like" Barack Obama, but they hate his policies? Isn't that kind of a weird disconnect?

colliric wrote:Yet she likes Margret Thatcher enough to give her a positive acting portrayal..... Go figure!

That was done to make Thatcher look like she was nuts. They've done the same thing to Reagan. Even Bill O'Reilly's "Killing Reagan" is meant to do more or less the same thing.

SpecialOlympian wrote:Obviously, we should hold the actor to higher standards.

For decades, politicians simply took it on the chin. However, that's because the corporations that own the media titans also funded the politicians. They haven't yet learned that Trump does not owe any of them for his position. So the more he counter attacks, the weaker they get.

colliric wrote:She portrayed "the Bitch" as a feminist hero, then proceeds to critize Trump despite the fact he is clearly not as far right-wing as Maggie was.

The irony is that politically, he's a mid-20th Century American Democrat who is utterly despised by what constitutes the Democratic Party today. One of the left's favorite games to play is "Eisenhower couldn't be elected today." "Reagan is too far left for today's right" and so on. Put the shoe on the other foot. Lyndon Johnson would be a war criminal to today's Democratic Party, and Carter stopping visas and immigration from Iran would be a racist xenophobe. Heck, even Bill Clinton's crime policy would be nothing more than a war on black people.

Hong Wu wrote:I don't see why people care what they have to say about fields outside their own.

Most people don't care. People like entertainment to take them away from their problems, not to be reminded of them. That's why the NFL is losing market share now too. The NFL has finally seen the light on "breast cancer awareness" and all the pink they were making football players wear. I guess that 13% market share loss is worth billions more than they were raising for breast cancer, since football is an overwhelmingly male audience and men get breast cancer at about 1/10th the rate of women.

quetzlcoatl wrote:Trump acknowledged himself that his deportation policy was the same as Obama's - just more forceful.

Obama deliberately pushed the dreamer policy and got parents in Central America to hand their kids over to human traffickers for delivery into exploitation in the United States. Trump will probably do none of that sort of thing.

SpecialOlympian wrote:Good on her for trolling the fuck out of the people in Trump's cult of personality.

I think it's great too, because Trump always hits back.

SpecialOlympian wrote:#1 The Individual Mandate: Everyone has to buy in.

Totally wrong. It's very unpopular. Young kids don't get sick. They don't want to buy it as it cuts into their budget for hallucinogens.

SpecialOlympian wrote:#2 You can not be denied for pre-existing conditions. Fairly obvious. This is what the younger people who fall under #1 help fund by buying into the insurance program.

If you get rid of #1, the people with pre-existing conditions have their premiums shoot up. If you get rid of #2, it's not really universal healthcare.

It didn't matter about #1, because the kiddies didn't drink the Kool-Aid. So premiums shot up. I have a buddy that just got his new bill, and it's $900 a month. He's semi-disabled, and will have to sell his house to make provisions for his health insurance. When people get the explanation that this is because of ObamaCare, they hate ObamaCare even if they still like Obama.

SpecialOlympian wrote:If you remove either the program doesn't work, and it's not ACA.

The program doesn't work even with the individual mandate, because it's an option to pay a tax. If you have high youth unemployment, why would they buy it?

One Degree wrote:It is okay to mock old people and over weight people, but not retarded people (which he never did)? Could you put out a daily update so we can keep track of what is currently politically correct? I hope you realize your sense of humor and Trumps are very similar.

It's okay to be racist, sexist and homophobic too, if the people you are trashing happen to be conservative.

Here's one that really cracks me up: Donald Trump’s ‘first attempt to ignore the law’
An establishment that gave us Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton(Senate)-Clinton(SecState) and tried to give us Clinton v. Bush as a presidentical race is now suddenly concerned about nepotism, because Jared Kushner isn't Donald Trump's son. These people are pathetic. I'm glad Trump is there to thrash them mercilessly.
blackjack21 wrote:Go back and look how I started this thread. I never said, "Wow! Trump is really super awesome and a really great guy. Let's all get behind him." I said he had the potential to really fuck things up for the establishment. Is he an asshole? Sure. What politician isn't? If you are in politics, you are somebody's asshole. The Washington elite has run things for themselves and a very narrow group of interests for a very long time, because nobody would challenge them. What makes Trump interesting is that he challenges all assumptions. Think about it. People like George W. Bush and Barack Obama were able to get re-elected, because people liked them even though they didn't like their policies. Isn't it weird to you that they both had such painful goodbyes? Isn't it obvious to you that people "like" Barack Obama, but they hate his policies? Isn't that kind of a weird disconnect?

I actually share your disgust with two faced leaders who play the public for fools. I just do not get quite as upset as you do. I come here and rant but, in my "real life", I really am not that affected by politics. What disturbs me about trump so far are two things: he obviously is a serial lie teller. Way more so than most politicians. Given this, why would anybody believe anything he says pertaining to draining swamps or anything else. #2 is, simply, birds of a feather flock together. trump belongs to the ruling class and is surrounding himself with other members of the ruling class. My life experience has been that rich boys are not traitors to their class with one notable exception ....FDR. What makes anyone with more than a year or so of "life experience" think the rich boys in trump's cabinet will give a shit for anybody but themselves and their fellow members of the ruling class.

People should be judged by their actions not their words. This of course applies to trump. We will soon see.
jimjam wrote:What makes anyone with more than a year or so of "life experience" think the rich boys *Qatz edit* will give a shit for anybody but themselves and their fellow members of the ruling class.

The fairytale altruism of capitalism's political figures is an illusion that is created through commercial media and the occasional agit-propaganda moment.

Obviously, what you have written above about Trump is true of the rentier class (the 1%) in its entirety because this class can only maintain its incompetent and monopolistic control of resources (and the means of production) through massive re-education campaigns like mass media and government-initiated wars and other international aggression for propaganda purposes.
One Degree wrote:It is okay to mock old people and over weight people, but not retarded people (which he never did)? Could you put out a daily update so we can keep track of what is currently politically correct? I hope you realize your sense of humor and Trumps are very similar. :?:

Hey, he's eating for 300 million now... and it shows!

You should really be telling me what a smart and good boy I am for behaving in such a sophisticated and presidential manner *makes spaz arm movements* "DURRR DURR I'M THE PRESIDENT I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING"

Totally wrong. It's very unpopular. Young kids don't get sick. They don't want to buy it as it cuts into their budget for hallucinogens.

I think it's so fucking lol that you're angered and obsessed with the fact that I like LSD, which is cool and awesome and fun. Can you not get it where you live or something?
Hey, he's eating for 300 million now... and it shows!

You should really be telling me what a smart and good boy I am for behaving in such a sophisticated and presidential manner *makes spaz arm movements* "DURRR DURR I'M THE PRESIDENT I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING"

Okay, today I laughed when I read your post. Must have been the delivery. :lol:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Many voters/supporters are single issue voters/su[…]

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the Whit[…]