Trump populism comes to Canada as Conservatives seek leader - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#14756760
It's not only about immigration, but as far as this subject is concerned, in my view this is part of a broader issue routed in self-determination/sovereignty. People want to have control over how many and what type of people enter the country. Opposition may well increase as people are being told that there is no alternative to accepting an ever increasing number of immigrants and that any disagreement is proof of their small mindedness, bigotry or worse.

One perspective is that as the centre right adopts centre left policies in an attempt to appeal more to immigrant/minority communities, opportunities are opening up for new right wing parties whose policies often closely resemble those of centre right parties 10 to 20 years ago or for more right wing candidates winning leadership contests.
#14756792
Except if you need to import "revolutionary subjects" because your native workers just can't be arsed to lynch the capitalists. The left has long been in love with the third worlders, because they are the perfect disenfranchised victims over which they can agonize in public while planning to use them to disrupt the social peace and stability of the host nation.
#14756798
Frollein wrote:Except if you need to import "revolutionary subjects" because your native workers just can't be arsed to lynch the capitalists. The left has long been in love with the third worlders, because they are the perfect disenfranchised victims over which they can agonize in public while planning to use them to disrupt the social peace and stability of the host nation.


I don't think very many studious leftists consider minorities to be revolutionary subjects. There is a consensus I think that migrant workers are less likely to agitate for labour rights for various reasons; though none of these, curiously, stop minorities from becoming reactionary themselves. For those who are preoccupied with the reactionary subject (i.e. the proverbial SJW), dissonance emerges in the fact that immigrants and minorities appear to reject revolutionism as much as the rest of the working class does.
#14756802
I don't think very many studious leftists consider minorities to be revolutionary subjects.


I don't believe it is limited to leftists, but they definitely play the game. Minorities are always used to disrupt a country you are in conflict with. Some Black groups in the 60's and California migrant workers were used by leftists. I did notice you used the qualifier 'studious leftists'. If this means idealists with no interest in real politics, then I would have to agree. Otherwise, I disagree.
#14756919
Except if you need to import "revolutionary subjects" because your native workers just can't be arsed to lynch the capitalists. The left has long been in love with the third worlders, because they are the perfect disenfranchised victims over which they can agonize in public while planning to use them to disrupt the social peace and stability of the host nation.


:lol:

For one thing we are not in power to be able to import anyone, it is the right who are in power. Secondly even if we wanted to import revolutionary subjects we not be importing the most right wing people on earth from the most right wing places on earth. :lol:

No one on the left thinks importing these people makes revolution more likely, they hate socialism, they love, religion, they don't unionise at anything like the rate of the natives and they have a far more entrepreneurial pro business attitude than the natives (at least in the UK).

Your conspiracy theory is bizarre. They left are the last people who would want to import these class enemies.
#14756945
Decky wrote:They left are the last people who would want to import these class enemies.

The left are the first people for mass immigration and no matter how many times you claim that won't change the truth of the matter. All the British far left parties and organisations have supported mass immigration. They are fanatically pro immigration. Can you even name one far left organisation that is anti immigration?

The same goes for the labour party. Its MPs are very pro immigration, but the further you go to the left of the parliamentary party the more extremely pro immigration they become. The Decky left may be anti immigration, but as far as I can tell that consists of one person.
#14756951
The Labour party and the unions stood against us joining the EEC, the Tories were the ones who took us into it, blame them. Oh and Scargill's Socialist Labour party (like all socialists) know immigration is a battering ram used by the idle rich to depress the wages of the working class.
#14757221
Decky wrote:Expect that will never happen. The right takes its orders from big business. Big business loves immigrants, the more right wing a government the more immigration there is.

To the contrary, it will never happen if we rely on a handful of self-described true leftists. It's more likely that Stalin will rise from his grave.

Leaving aside your economic model, which nobody wants and which would only once again wreak havoc on our societies, you guys are very close to the right anyway. Why don't you drop your utopian outlook and join us in the real world?
#14757232
Decky wrote:Oh and Scargill's Socialist Labour party (like all socialists) know immigration is a battering ram used by the idle rich to depress the wages of the working class.

From the Socialist Labour Party's website wrote:We are opposed to all racist immigration laws and New Labour's 'Fortress Europe' proposals, and oppose discriminatory measures which create social problems rather than solving them.

No looks like they're yet another mass immigration party.
#14757233
Wrong. They want limited immigration as a centrally planned economic system is impossible if you don't even have any idea what your population will be in ten years time. The racist immigration system they refer to is the open borders EU system (unlimited immigration for whites, oh sorry " Europeans") which the party want abolished. If we withdrew from the EU tomorrow immigrants would be subject to same rules no matter what continent they come from and those rules would obviously be stricter than the capitalist EU's open borders unlimited numbers policy. By definition anything is a stricter immigration system than the open borders with no limit on numbers whatsoever system inflicted on this nation by the cabal of bankers who run the EU, it is not possible to be less strict than what exists now.
#14757327
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:Why don't you drop your utopian outlook and join us in the real world?

The real world is more insane than the so-called "fake world" of Decky's. In the UK, one woman has the ability to derail millions of votes with one legal challenge in the Supreme Court. In Europe, people vote for politicians who allow millions of illegals to roam throughout the continent and then complain about the situation that they just voted for! Einstein was right when he said insanity was doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. :lol:
#14758240
Albert:
Electricity supply has been thoroughly messed up in Ontario, simply by the virtue of stupidity of Canadian liberal government. They made contracts with suppliers that drove electricity prices through the roof. Now they say they can not do anything about it because they made the contracts and can not go back on the deals, that would mean paying high fees to break the contracts.


This was the doing of the people of Ontario when they elected a conservative provincial government. The feds had nothing to do with it.
#14758266
You're not Canadian, Rich and Alberta, and your ignorance of Canada is glaring, at the best of times.. Why are you even commenting on something you are so fucking oblivious to? Nothing here that needs concern racist bigots.

PCs will lose even worse if they think Trumpism shit will get them anywhere in Canada. It's like the idiots who thought being religious would get you anywhere in Canada. :knife:
Election 2020

Beto? Riding his skateboard and dropping f-bombs?[…]

fake news :| As the effects of global warming b[…]

If you feel unsafe around antifa it's because you[…]

Trump and Russiagate

Evidence please Surely you must have heard about[…]