Trump and Russiagate - Page 242 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote::lol: Establishment? Trump is only interested in the Establishment. He gave the tax cuts to billionaires, not to the people who actually needed it, after all. He's just more of the same but they packaged him better for the uneducated American morons who voted for him, thinking he was "different".

Trump has done nothing to make America better. Quite the opposite.

Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation I am not a billionaire, but I got a tax cut under Trump's tax plan. Trump's actions have improved America for almost everyone and especially for Latinos, blacks, and women. Our economy and our stock market is better now than it has ever been. Our military is also better and stronger because of his policy to make America great again.
:roll: Your only response to anything I post is to call me liar. Please provide a source for your claim that you benefited from it, and that will again next year(when his tax cuts end for those not rich).

TRUMP'S TAX CUTS BENEFIT RICH AMERICANS, NOT MIDDLE-CLASS FAMILIES, VOTERS SAY BY 2-1 MARGIN IN REPUBLICAN POLL
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-tax-cuts ... ns-1133372

Republican poll.

A Year After the Middle Class Tax Cut, the Rich Are Winning
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2018 ... sequences/
By Hong Wu
What is he supposed to do, give you his tax return? There should be a rule against such facetious demands for evidence. Stop clowning if you know what I mean.

As for muh Russia, apparently I was taking it more and more seriously over the last two years or so. Go figure. I guess if we take Mueller at his word (and I personally am not sure if I would) it would appear that the investigation was literally a sham. Interesting though.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote::roll: Your only response to anything I post is to call me liar. Please provide a source for your claim that you benefited from it, and that will again next year(when his tax cuts end for those not rich).

My source is my own tax return.

Godstud wrote:TRUMP'S TAX CUTS BENEFIT RICH AMERICANS, NOT MIDDLE-CLASS FAMILIES, VOTERS SAY BY 2-1 MARGIN IN REPUBLICAN POLL
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-tax-cuts ... ns-1133372

Republican poll.

A Year After the Middle Class Tax Cut, the Rich Are Winning
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2018 ... sequences/

The reason Trump's tax cuts benefit the rich more is because they pay more of the taxes. That is just common sense. Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation
I doubt very much that you can tell me what percentage it increased by, let alone provide an actual source aside from your own "anecdotal evidence".

@Hong Wu If your name isn't Hindsite, shoo. I wasn't talking to you. I doubt you even PAY taxes. :lol:

1.9% was the HIGHEST tax cut for the middle class, and that only came from the top 25%.

The lowest was 0.4% from the bottom 25% of tax-payers.

The wealthy also won a drop in the top tax rate, from 39.6 percent to 37 percent, which they can slash further if they’re business owners who qualify for the new 20 percent pass-through break. If they’re corporate stockholders—and the vast majority of rich Americans are in some way—they’re also winning a big benefit from the law’s most expensive perk, the slashing of the corporate rate to 21 percent from 35 percent.

But hey, don't let facts get in the way.
Republicans know what the people want, which is supply-side economics that benefit the wealthy which, in turn, benefit the average citizen. Here's another anecdote which highlights how the GOP tailored their bill to benefit the common man.

For less than the cost of a cup of coffee per week you too can support a struggling American worker.
By Godstud
Yep, @SpecialOlympian That's really about it, as far as a tax return increase. :lol:
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:I doubt very much that you can tell me what percentage it increased by, let alone provide an actual source aside from your own "anecdotal evidence".

@Hong Wu If your name isn't Hindsite, shoo. I wasn't talking to you. I doubt you even PAY taxes. :lol:

[i]1.9% was the HIGHEST tax cut for the middle class, and that only came from the top 25%.

The lowest was 0.4% from the bottom 25% of tax-payers.

Many in the bottom 25% don't make enough to pay taxes, so naturally they want get a tax cut on nothing. Some of those are getting healthcare and other welfare for free. But some of those got jobs or better paying jobs because of all the jobs created under the Trump policies.
Praise the Lord.
By Hong Wu
You are admitting this whole time that middle class people did get a tax cut, though.

You're in here like "arf barf prove to me u got tax cut" as if he should show you his tax return and then when he doesn't you're like "this says tax cut was only X percent" which proves there was a tax cut.

Sad!
By Godstud
I am making the point that the tax cuts are rather insignificant compared to what the rich get. You are reading into it what you want to read into it, and misrepresenting what I said. That's typical of your style of debate, if you can even call it that... :roll:

Now troll off, I was not talking to you @Hong Wu. :knife:
By jimjam
I guess this arrogant piece of shit ^ is a member of America's "royal family". After blowing JFK's brains out, killing a couple of million in Vietnam including 58,220 mostly kidnapped ("drafted") American kids and pretty much selling our Federal government to the highest bidder (lobbyist) this is surely what we deserve.

Donald Trump Jr. was in fine form, repeatedly attacking the proceedings and even retweeting a post suggesting Mueller had been replaced with “a mentally retarded look-alike.”

Don Jr. retweeted that remark from conservative felon Dinesh D’Souza on Wednesday morning:

Dinesh D'Souza

@DineshDSouza
Robert Mueller is not familiar with Fusion GPS. I repeat: Robert Mueller does not know anything about Fusion GPS. Is it possible that the Republicans have kidnapped the real Robert Mueller and substituted a mentally retarded look-alike in his place?
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote:At the expense of how many other jobs? You're ignoring the facts and basing your opinion only on anecdotal evidence.

At the expense of no other jobs. The store my sister-in-law manages will remain open. One of the current employees is taking over the Manager job there, which means someone will need to be hired to fill the resulting empty sales slot.

The new dealership will employ close to 100 people, and the vast majority of those will be new hires.

Those are the facts, and I'm hardly ignoring them.

I'm completely unsurprised that you dismiss this as anecdotal, but you do so only because it pokes some rather significant holes into your argument...
By Finfinder
While the left is focused on calling anybody and everyone that rejects their stupid policies racist, and replacing all their lost voters with illegal aliens, and fake hearings, the biggest story in American political history is ignored. While the left is worried about Tweets, Mueller with less energy and wits than Mr. Magoo, destroyed peoples lives. A five star generals career ruined,family ruined, intimidated, and bankrupted by the US government to plead to a crime the government admitted he didn't do. Two years later, no collusion, no obstruction of justice, $25 million, and the head of the operation refused to answer over 150 questions, and from the looks of it didn't even participate in the investigation other than to collect a pay check. . In the end, this just reaffirms the Democratic party is gone, reduced to a group of vile, corrupt, blood thirsty and power hungry politicians that will do anything to keep power. They cannot govern, they cannot accomplish anything without cheating or rigging the system , smearing innocent peoples lives while they do it. Just wait until the next supreme court nomination, we already have seen their true colors. Now its time to investigate the investigators, and fit some orange jumps suits for the people who really colluded with Russia, tampered with our elections, and engaged in obstruction of justice, starting with James Comey.
*Trump loses popular vote by 3 million*

Finfinder: Democrats have to get back all their lost voters.

Just wait until the next supreme court nomination, we already have seen their true colors.

Can't wait to see how the GOP plans to top a drunk rapist who showed up and babbled angrily about how much he loves beer.

Frankly I hope the next Democratic president has the balls to have Kavanaugh removed for lying multiple times through his testimony, which he showed up drunk to. Not the most significant lie Kav told, but I really liked, "No, I was the one Yale frat boy who never got blackout drunk" lmao.
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote::roll: @blackjack21 I know someone who owns a Harley Davidson, so his word is as good as the person who worked for that company. :knife:

That's your failed logic at work. :lol:

I posted an actual SOURCE, and not a "story", that I could have very much fabricated.

If you want to call me a liar, grow a set and call me a liar. Don't beat around the bush, because that just makes you look silly.

Fact is, it's a true story, and I'm having a difficult time envisioning a scenario in which I might care about your opinion of it...
By Finfinder
*Trump loses popular vote by 3 million*

Finfinder: Democrats have to get back all their lost voters.

Can't wait to see how the GOP plans to top a drunk rapist who showed up and babbled angrily about how much he loves beer.

Frankly I hope the next Democratic president has the balls to have Kavanaugh removed for lying multiple times through his testimony, which he showed up drunk to. Not the most significant lie Kav told, but I really liked, "No, I was the one Yale frat boy who never got blackout drunk" lmao.

You can account for the 3 million in California alone, but you should see if you can hold your breath until that happens my friend.

Maybe Mueller figured Kavanaugh got away with it so he could?
By Godstud
BigSteve wrote:If you want to call me a liar, grow a set and call me a liar. Don't beat around the bush, because that just makes you look silly.
I never called you a liar so you can stop whining. You do know what anecdotal evidence is, don't you? :eh:

Anecdotal evidence is evidence from anecdotes: evidence collected in a casual or informal manner and relying heavily or entirely on personal testimony.

The term is sometimes used in a legal context to describe certain kinds of testimony which are uncorroborated by objective, independent evidence such as notarized documentation, photographs, audio-visual recordings, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence

The problem with anecdotal evidence is that it can be "fabricated", and you'd be hard-pressed to prove otherwise.

If you do not care about my opinion on it, then quit whining about believing I think you're lying. You obviously DO care, or you wouldn't ramble on about it so much. :roll:
By jimjam
In “sweeping and systematic fashion,” from using a sophisticated disinformation campaign to partnering with WikiLeaks to release stolen documents from the Democratic National Committee, President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia worked diligently and spared no expense to see to it that his preferred candidate, Donald Trump, would be our next president.

This subversion of our democracy, which Mr. Mueller reminds us is continuing, apparently does not alarm the Republicans in Congress. Their questions to Mr. Mueller were focused on why and how the investigation was started at all. Even if you want to shield the president from culpability, can you really look away from this destruction of our democracy?

Americans must ask why Senator Mitch McConnell, the majority leader, and Republicans in Congress would block legislation to fortify our election process and leave us vulnerable again in 2020.

And I don't blame Noam Chomsky for being a falli[…]

You did not read my post carefully enough. I sai[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Increasingly, they're admitting defeat. https://tw[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Handcuffed medics, patients with medical equipment[…]