Trump and Russiagate - Page 234 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jimjam
Politics_Observer wrote:@Godstud

Trump is absolutely guilty of the crime of obstruction of justice. I also think he is guilty of treason by openly stating he would take foreign help given he is an American citizen who owes loyalty to the United States and swore the oath of office of the US Presidency. Trump right now essentially is above the law and is not being held accountable like he should be.

But that's how fascist dictatorships work and not republics. Right now, what you are witnessing is the rise of lawlessness and fascism in the US. Trump is a symptom of the problem and it's a problem that started many decades beforehand. Wealth and thus power has been concentrated in the hands of the few.

People who voted for Trump voted for him because they perceived a status threat that came from the election of Obama and that is mainly wealthy whites who saw the election of Obama as a status threat to their excessive wealth and power. The people that currently hold the real power here in the US are the top 1% of wealthy whites and they use race to keep everybody else divided and thus not united against them. It's a divide and conquer strategy.

"The people that currently hold the real power here in the US are the top 1% of wealthy whites and they use race to keep everybody else divided and thus not united against them. It's a divide and conquer strategy."

This is plain as day except to the conned ones. Obese Donald is strictly the front man for the hidden ruling class who, essentially, own the government. Donald is ideally suited for his job. Arguably the best con artist in history. His job is to entertain, distract and divide the peons. Meanwhile the federal treasury is being raided on behalf of the 1%. The environment is being degraded to the profit of the 1%. The blue collar suckers in West Va., Penn., Mich. et al get cool little red hats and bullshit while the 1% get ever more $ to feed their addiction to $.

Obstruction of justice? It is unimaginable that Obese Donald did not obstruct justice. He has been obstructing justice for decades. Look what he is doing with the United States Congress. He has instructed his lackeys to not even show up and, if they do, to keep their mouths shut. Sure as hell looks like obstruction to even one of Obese Donald's beloved "uneducated". He doesn't want the eleven examples of obstruction of justice identified by Mueller to be investigated and proven under oath.

Take it easy folks, I will be spending the next 10 days in Idaho.
By jimjam
The latest from Obese Donald's Fake News Department. Maybe he'll do a headline grabber with one more attack on John McCain's dead body:

President Donald Trump is set to hold a rally on the same day as former special counsel Robert Mueller's highly anticipated testimony before Congress.

The Trump campaign lists a rally set for the evening of July 17 in Greenville, N.C., — the same day Mueller is scheduled to go before the House Judiciary and House Intelligence committees to discuss his investigation into the president's election.
By Hindsite
NO collusion, No obstruction by President Trump. Stop the witch hunt.
Re-elect President Trump to drain the swamp of crazy liberal Democrats.
Praise the Lord.
By Godstud
:lol: Crazy fascist Republicans are worse than any crazy liberal Democrats.

Trump FILLED the swamp. He's the swamp monster. :knife:
By Patrickov
Godstud wrote::lol: Crazy fascist Republicans are worse than any crazy liberal Democrats.

Trump FILLED the swamp. He's the swamp monster. :knife:

There are crazier but more dangerous people than Trump that, for present, only Trump has the guts to at least inspire struggles against.

I blame the incompetent moderates for the sufferings we are facing. Their view is probably better but they need to be more assertive or even active.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote::lol: Crazy fascist Republicans are worse than any crazy liberal Democrats.

Thailand's government is closer to fascism than any government in America.

Godstud wrote:Trump FILLED the swamp. He's the swamp monster.

The swamp is filled with liberal Democrat swamp monsters. It takes time to remove them, but I trust the Trump of God to get it done.
Praise the Lord.
By Godstud
Hindsite wrote:Thailand's government is closer to fascism than any government in America.
:lol: Nope, it's about the same as the USA: A questionable democracy. It's also very irrelevant, off-topic, and yet another "Whataboutism" from someone who can't come up with a cogent argument.

Hindsite wrote:The swamp is filled with liberal Democrat swamp monsters. It takes time to remove them, but I trust the Trump of God to get it done.
All he's done is hired more swamp monsters. You're very naive, and gullible, to believe Trump's lies. That's sad.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote::lol: Nope, it's about the same as the USA: A questionable democracy. It's also very irrelevant, off-topic, and yet another "Whataboutism" from someone who can't come up with a cogent argument.

It appears that Thailand is going back to their authoritarian and fascist past. Note the following:

"An odd mix of ultraconservatives, reactionaries, semi-fascists, pseudo-intellectuals and former leftists have conspired to prop up Bangkok’s pro-military regime", writes Pithaya Pookaman.

Thailand’s emerging ‘New Right’ political movement seeks to suppress the country’s democracy

Dr Pithaya Pookaman
Published: 21 May, 2019

A strong electoral showing by the junta-backed Palang Pracharat Party in Thailand’s general elections in March can be attributed, for the most part, to extensive electoral rigging afforded by the undemocratic constitution and election laws which gave a huge advantage to the parties allied to the military.

Be that as it may, the 7.9 million votes received by the pro-military Palang Pracharat Party – the most of any party nationwide – also attests to the wide popular support that it enjoys among the Thai people.

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/opinion/ ... s-suppress

AOC Warns of “Fascism,” Yet Still Supports Big Government

The congresswoman spoke with Yahoo! News and provided her hot take on the current state of the nation. If you let AOC tell it, everything is the president’s fault and the government is taking a more “authoritarian” turn for the worst.

Ocasio-Cortez’s declarations come after her visit to the United States Southern border. She later claimed that migrants were forced to drink water out of toilets; since making these claims, multiple individuals, including National Border Patrol Council president Brandon Judd, have stated that the congresswoman is lying about what she witnessed at detention centers.

Once again, the pattern of feigned moral outrage continues to come from the left. The truth of the matter is that no matter how much AOC cries and screams about fascism, she doesn’t truly believe what she’s saying. If the congresswoman truly believed that the United States government was descending into fascism, she wouldn’t be advocating for more government intervention.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez LOVES big government. She supports a Green New Deal; she wants to boot countless Americans off their private healthcare for the sake of Medicare-For-All and raise taxes to pay for reparations, “free” college, etc.

These are not the attitudes of a politician with serious concerns about fascism in the United States.

https://www.thepatriotbrief.com/aoc-war ... overnment/

Godstud wrote:All he's done is hired more swamp monsters. You're very naive, and gullible, to believe Trump's lies. That's sad.

You are the naive one that has believed the lies and propaganda of the liberal news media for over two years that Trump had colluded with the Russians to win the election.

NYT's Nicholas Confessore: Trump Did Drain The Swamp

Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date January 4, 2019

New York Times writer Nicholas Confessore said during an MSNBC panel discussion that President Trump did drain the swamp.

"Drain the swamp is important. Drain the swamp did not mean the same thing to his voters as it does in the conventional usage of lobbyists. When he said drain the swamp, I think his voters, from being on the trail, his voters thought of Washington as a place kind of run by weird confligeration of the GOP establishment and the Clinton Foundation handing out government benefits to people who are not like me. That's their kind of idea of the swamp. And he said I'm going to break up that swamp. In a sense he did. I'm just saying," Confessore explained.

"Maybe," MSNBCer Katy Tur said.

By Godstud
America's one to talk after the electoral rigging that's taken place in Florida, in the past, and their recent election problems? :lol: Give me a break from your American sanctimony.

Thailand’s emerging ‘New Right’ political movement seeks to suppress the country’s democracy

VS.

Right-wing populism is rising as progressive politics fails – is it too late to save democracy?
https://www.newstatesman.com/2018/05/ri ... -democracy

Hindsite wrote:You are the naive one that has believed the lies and propaganda of the liberal news media for over two years that Trump had colluded with the Russians to win the election.
"Fake News!!" That's your usual argument, and it isn't an intelligent one.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:America's one to talk after the electoral rigging that's taken place in Florida, in the past, and their recent election problems? :lol: Give me a break from your American sanctimony.
That is democracy.

Right-wing populism is rising as progressive politics fails
That sounds good to me.
HalleluYah
By Godstud
Hindsite wrote:That is democracy.
:lol: So is what Thailand has, too.

Right-wing populism is rising as progressive politics fails
Hindsite wrote:That sounds good to me.
Cherry-picking... You missed this part: – is it too late to save democracy?

Fascists love it when democracy crumbles and those things that are progressive and liberal, like freedoms, get curtailed.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote::Fascists love it when democracy crumbles and those things that are progressive and liberal, like freedoms, get curtailed.

Then I am obviously not a fascist because I am all for freedom.
By Godstud
Liberalism and progressiveness is about freedom, too. You can't be about freedom and deny that, in all honesty.

If you're not a fascist, then why defend a murderous Nazi(James Fields) so vociferously?
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Liberalism and progressiveness is about freedom, too. You can't be about freedom and deny that, in all honesty.

If you're not a fascist, then why defend a murderous Nazi(James Fields) so vociferously?

Are you crazy? How am I defending James Fields so vociferously?
By Godstud
Hindsite wrote:Are you crazy? How am I defending James Fields so vociferously?
You have, on several occasions. You can deny the truth, now. I don't care.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:You have, on several occasions. You can deny the truth, now. I don't care.

I deny the lie.
By Godstud
You have defended James Fields on the threat related to Charlottesville. Do I need to go there and post a quote from you showing how dishonest you are?
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:You have defended James Fields on the threat related to Charlottesville. Do I need to go there and post a quote from you showing how dishonest you are?

I simply stated what I believed. I am not his lawyer. Stop making up shit.
By Godstud
You support him with your belief of his innocence, so that's not making shit up.

If I were to say, "OJ is innocent." I would be supporting him.
Godstud wrote:You support him with your belief of his innocence, so that's not making shit up.

If I were to say, "OJ is innocent." I would be supporting him.

I did not believe he was innocent. I just believed that he should have been charged with manslaughter instead of murder.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

“They started it” is an excuse used by schoolchild[…]

who want to see the world burn. No, just America[…]

The only people creating an unsafe situation on c[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 23, Tuesday New tax puts up the cost of be[…]