Trump and Russiagate - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Godstud wrote:Clinton was impeached. He paid for his mistakes.

No, I don't think lying under oath is more serious than undermining the electoral system of the USA. I don't think many people would disagree with me.

It's always interesting that your side did everything they could to take down a guy like Bill O'Reilly, you know the story...and frankly I've stated this before, O'Reilly wound up getting what he deserved.

But Bill Clinton who obviously, it's not debatable, took sexual advantage of his status as POTUS, to seduce an impressionable, vulnerable, 21 year old White House intern, then he lies about it under oath, and your side passes it off as nothing but a BJ. At least O'Reilly did his sordid thing with older adult women who were already successful in their profession, and if O'Reilly did lie about it, which in my opinion he likely did to some extent, it wasn't under oath to my knowledge.

Of course, undermining the electoral system of the USA is a serious matter. But the charge didn't make sense when the story broke and it still doesn't make sense. In any event, even if the story did have merit, Trump had nothing to do with it anyway.
By Godstud
O'Reilly made his bed. If he's innocent he'll be exonerated. I don't give a rat's ass about a TV celebrity.

Stephen50right wrote:Trump had nothing to do with it anyway.
According to you. How about having the investigation prove that? Or, are you afraid that an investigation will find that Trump is less that squeaky clean?

Fighting an investigation(firing the FBI head) only makes Trump look guilty. It's like when Flynn asked for immunity...
Godstud wrote:O'Reilly made his bed. If he's innocent he'll be exonerated. I don't give a rat's ass about a TV celebrity.

According to you. How about having the investigation prove that? Or, are you afraid that an investigation will find that Trump is less that squeaky clean?

Fighting an investigation(firing the FBI head) only makes Trump look guilty. It's like when Flynn asked for immunity...

http://fortune.com/2017/05/10/donald-tr ... stigation/

Trump Is Preparing a Certified Letter Attesting That He Has No Ties to Russia
The Associated Press
May 09, 2017

The White House says President Donald Trump is sending a certified letter to Sen. Lindsey Graham attesting that the president has no connections to Russia.
Graham told CNN on Tuesday he wants to explore possible ties between Trump's businesses and Russia. The South Carolina Republican chairs a Senate Judiciary subcommittee that is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

White House spokesman Sean Spicer says Trump has asked a Washington law firm to send a certified letter to Graham stating that he has no connections to Russia.

Spicer says Trump has no business in Russia or ties to the country. He says based on that Graham's inquiry "should be a really easy look."

U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded that Russia interfered in the election in attempt to help Trump.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No politician who is guilty, is going to do something such as this.

Besides, we all know that Russia, if their quest is for causing further chaos in the world and getting away with it, would have been far better off with weak sister Hillary as the US president, rather than tough minded Donald Trump.
By Beren
Godstud wrote:I just had to share this...

:lol:

It's really nice how the female version of Sean Spicer explains anything to the press.

Although the Trump administration leaks so much that they wanted the FBI to do something about it, photos of Trump, Lavrov and Kislyak were published by the Russians.

CNN wrote:White House furious after being trolled with Russia Oval Office photos

By Jim Acosta, CNN

Updated 2331 GMT (0731 HKT) May 11, 2017

Washington (CNN) - The White House did not anticipate that the Russian government would allow its state news agency to post photographs of an Oval Office meeting between President Donald Trump, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russia's ambassador to the US, a White House official said.

Photos of Wednesday's meeting, taken by a Russian state news media photographer one day after Trump fired FBI Director James Comey amid questions about possible Trump campaign collusion with Moscow, were ultimately posted by Russia's news agency, TASS.

The White House did not post photos of the meeting until Thursday. The State Department did post photos of Lavrov's meeting with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, but that was open to the press.

"They tricked us," an angry White House official said.

The Russians can even afford to troll the U.S. president it seems. :lol:
By Godstud
Trump Is Preparing a Certified Letter Attesting That He Has No Ties to Russia

stephen50right wrote:No politician who is guilty, is going to do something such as this.

:roll: Oh wow. He's writing a letter saying he's innocent. That makes it all true. How gullible are Trump cultists? Honestly, how stupid are you they?

stephen50right wrote:Besides, we all know that Russia, if their quest is for causing further chaos in the world and getting away with it, would have been far better off with weak sister Hillary as the US president, rather than tough minded Donald Trump.
Trump would love to cup Putin's balls and sing him to sleep. There's no doubt that Trump's easily manipulated when it comes to his ego, and money. He has lots of money tied up in Russia(thru his businesses), too. Tough-minded... :lol: He tweets angrily at every minor offense!! That's WEAK-minded!
Beren wrote:It's really nice how the female version of Sean Spicer explains anything to the press.

The female Spicer is awesome! I want to see more of her antics! :D

Beren wrote:The Russians can even afford to troll the U.S. president it seems. :lol:

I guess they did not get the memo about not sharing photos of Trump meetings unless he allows it. :lol:
By Beren
MistyTiger wrote:I guess they did not get the memo about not sharing photos of Trump meetings unless he allows it. :lol:

Maybe they were hesitating whether they should use WikiLeaks to publish such sensitive material, but they decided not to mask themselves this time. :lol:
By Finfinder
Godstud wrote:Clinton was impeached. He paid for his mistakes.

No, I don't think lying under oath is more serious than undermining the electoral system of the USA. I don't think many people would disagree with me.

I agree. I think its more serious to take sexual advantage of a kid intern in the oval office.
By Godstud
:eh: WTF is wrong with you? Monica was an ADULT, not a "kid". She was 22 years old. A scandal, yes, but hardly damaging to the USA, as a whole. You guys really have a problem with false equivalence.
By Godstud
So you lose the argument and go back to mockery. Lame and pathetic.

Trump's election is very recent history, in case you were as good as Trump, when it comes to history. Trump can tell you all about Andrew Jackson in the Civil War. :knife:
Godstud wrote::eh: WTF is wrong with you? Monica was an ADULT, not a "kid". She was 22 years old. A scandal, yes, but hardly damaging to the USA, as a whole. You guys really have a problem with false equivalence.

They call anyone who is under 40 years old a kid, maybe? :D
Beren wrote:Maybe they were hesitating whether they should use WikiLeaks to publish such sensitive material, but they decided not to mask themselves this time. :lol:

They gots sloppy and lazy! :D
By Finfinder
Godstud wrote::eh: WTF is wrong with you? Monica was an ADULT, not a "kid". She was 22 years old. A scandal, yes, but hardly damaging to the USA, as a whole. You guys really have a problem with false equivalence.

Fake outrage? or you must not have any daughters, Monica may have been an adult by age but you brush it off like its nothing, seriously Bill Clinton was 50, sicko. The leader of the free world and an immature 22-year-old intern and then lie about it. No damage? What planet do you live on.? ? LOL . .. Not that was the only time Bubba used his power and his pole but hey as long as they are at least 18 :roll:
By Godstud
Finfinder wrote:Fake outrage? or you must not have any daughters, Monica may have been an adult by age but you brush it off like its nothing, seriously Bill Clinton was 50, sicko. The leader of the free world and an immature 22-year-old intern and then lie about it. No damage? What planet do you live on.? ? LOL . .. Not that was the only time Bubba used his power and his pole but hey as long as they are at least 18 :roll:
Yes, what you have there is fake outrage. Monica Lewinsky, whether you like it or not, was attracted to Bill Clinton. She was a consenting adult who somehow found a very powerful, and some would arguably say handsome, man attractive. Whether it was the power or his looks, who can say? Ask her.

I have a daughter, and at age 22 I had no say, whatsoever, in who she decided to be with, because she was an adult, and not living under my roof. I trusted to her good judgement.

The only problem I see with the Clinton/Lewinsky thing was that he was married, and being unfaithful to his wife. The person hurt the most in the scandal, was Hillary & possibly Chelsea.

Melania Trump is 23 years younger than Donald Trump. Where's the outrage?

I am aware of a man who met his wife when he was 43 and she was 20. They've now been happily married for 22 years. Ageism is alive and well in the USA. In other countries it's not viewed the same way, fortunately.
By Finfinder
Godstud wrote:Yes, what you have there is fake outrage. Monica Lewinsky, whether you like it or not, was attracted to Bill Clinton. She was a consenting adult who somehow found a very powerful, and some would arguably say handsome, man attractive. Whether it was the power or his looks, who can say? Ask her.

I have a daughter, and at age 22 I had no say, whatsoever, in who she decided to be with, because she was an adult, and not living under my roof. I trusted to her good judgement.

The only problem I see with the Clinton/Lewinsky thing was that he was married, and being unfaithful to his wife. The person hurt the most in the scandal, was Hillary & possibly Chelsea.

Melania Trump is 23 years younger than Donald Trump. Where's the outrage?

I am aware of a man who met his wife when he was 43 and she was 20. They've now been happily married for 22 years. Ageism is alive and well in the USA. In other countries it's not viewed the same way, fortunately.

yea Bill Clinton was the victim :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Melania ? the outrage is all over the internet.

HYPOCRISY
I think that is really what the Democrats message was this week and its come full circle right here.
By jimjam
Finfinder wrote: seriously Bill Clinton was 50, sicko. The leader of the free world and an immature 22-year-old intern and then lie about it. No damage? What planet do you live on.? ? LOL

Warren G. Harding, 29th president of the United States, has been caught in a nearly century-old extramarital affair in which he code-named his penis "Jerry."

OMG! ........................... The leader of the so called free world has a penis named "Jerry"? I am sooo mortified that I won't be able to sleep for at least a week. :lol:

Come on guys. Let's get back to trump's first scandal. I suspect there will be a few more. I'm waiting for the conflict of interest ones that I KNOW are coming. They are inevitable in light of Donald's addiction to money and power.

BTW Warren G. Harding's penis was a Republican penis. Certainly that is relevant in today's moronic obsession with the simple minded liberal/conservative dichotomy.
By Finfinder
jimjam wrote:Warren G. Harding, 29th president of the United States, has been caught in a nearly century-old extramarital affair in which he code-named his penis "Jerry."

OMG! ........................... The leader of the so called free world has a penis named "Jerry"? I am sooo mortified that I won't be able to sleep for at least a week. :lol:

Come on guys. Let's get back to trump's first scandal. I suspect there will be a few more. I'm waiting for the conflict of interest ones that I KNOW are coming. They are inevitable in light of Donald's addiction to money and power.

BTW Warren G. Harding's penis was a Republican penis. Certainly that is relevant in today's moronic obsession with the simple minded liberal/conservative dichotomy.

Did they have electricity back then ? :p
By jimjam
Finfinder wrote:Did they have electricity back then ? :p

I'll let you do the research on that but I do know that they had penis's and that the Republican POTUS's penis was named Jerry :lol: .
Finfinder wrote:Fake outrage? or you must not have any daughters, Monica may have been an adult by age but you brush it off like its nothing, seriously Bill Clinton was 50, sicko. The leader of the free world and an immature 22-year-old intern and then lie about it. No damage? What planet do you live on.? ? LOL . .. Not that was the only time Bubba used his power and his pole but hey as long as they are at least 18 :roll:

Well, as one woman to another, I bloody well knew flirting with a married man was wrong, offering to show him the thong knickers she was wearing was wrong etc a long time before I turned 20. She was at least as wrong as he was. He was impeached for a little slap and tickle, but you think we should wink at someone who may have colluded with an enemy? :roll:
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

I'm not American. Politics is power relations be[…]

@FiveofSwords What a professor of biological […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Friedrich Engels once said, “All that exists dese[…]

This is too verbose to excuse thinking teaching ho[…]