Trump and Russiagate - Page 236 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Godstud
Your hypocrisy shines with the light of a thousand suns... :lol:

You know there's a difference between the two mistakes, but are unwilling to admit it, because you are a Trump cultist, like so many others on this forum.

Other examples:
'Being nice to Rocket Man hasn't worked in 25 years, why would it work now? Clinton failed, Bush failed, and Obama failed. I won't fail.’ (Kim Jong-un came to power in 2011).

"Why can’t we use nuclear weapons?" —reportedly asking a foreign policy adviser three times during a meeting why the United States couldn’t use its nuclear weapons stockpile, according to MSNBC's Joe Scarborough.

(On Puerto Rico) 'This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water.'.

:lol: Good thing he has such a big brain. :roll:
By jimjam
Godstud wrote:They probably defended the beaches at The Alamo, too, right?

Not the Alamo …… Trump Tower. :eek:
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote::lol: Sure...

Go back to worshipping your moron of a President.

Yeah, in your mind, orange man bad makes the perfect president for red,white, blue America bad.
By Godstud
@Hindsite, actually I really think that Deranged Donald is the worst representative that the American people have ever had. Contrary to your utterly stupid belief that people(like me) think Americans are all morons and assholes, most of us can separate the government from the people. I know lots of spectacular Americans, and as a place to go, I think it's very nice.
Godstud wrote:@Hindsite, actually I really think that Deranged Donald is the worst representative that the American people have ever had.

Isn't this based more on your feelings than anything Trump has actually implemented as policy? For example, Abraham Lincoln breached treaties with American Indians, and when they revolted, Lincoln presided over the largest mass execution in US History. Franklin Roosevelt placed over one hundred thousand Japanese Americans in concentration camps. Andrew Jackson made over 15k American Indians force march from the South to Oklahoma. Over 4000 Cherokees died on the Trail of Tears. Isn't it fairer to say that you are just hypersensitive and easily triggered?
By Godstud
Nope, he's backed out of trade deal, insulted allies, and sucked up to Dictators.

Also, I wasn't talking to you, @blackjack21. Get used to it.

It's really funny that you have to go back 100s of years to find someone who represented American worse than Deranged Donald. Even so, it's hardly comparable, as what was acceptable then, would not fly, now.

It seems to me that you have too much emotion invested in Deranged Donald. Talk about "hypersensitive" and "triggered"! :lol: The mere mention of a bad word against Dumb Donald sets you off. :knife:

Now you say something about ME, and not the topic, because that's your thing.
Godstud wrote:I wasn't talking to you, @blackjack21. Get used to it.

PMs are for private conversations. You know how to have a private conversation if you want to.

Godstud wrote:It's really funny that you have to go back 100s of years to find someone who did represented American worse than Deranged Donald.

So you are fine with the internment of Japanese-Americans? Are you fine with the re-segregation of the US military by Woodrow Wilson? How about the Tuskeegee experiment of the United States Public Health Service spanning from 1932 under Roosevelt until 1972 under Nixon?

Wikipedia wrote:...the African-American men in the study were told they were receiving free health care from the United States government.

In case you wonder why Americans don't trust the US government with healthcare, we have our reasons. It's why "bi-partisan" gives us indigestion too.

Godstud wrote:Even so, it's hardly comparable.

Well, Donald Trump may be a blowhard, but he didn't drop nuclear weapons on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. There are a lot of fucked up things that have happened throughout US History, that it's hard to compare Donald Trump in an unfavorable light in view of US History. At best, you can say Trump is kind of a blowhard. It's hard to take people seriously who go on and on about Trump given the fact he really hasn't done much that could be construed as some sort of great evil.

Why not say something like, "He's the most vulgar president since Lyndon Johnson" or "He's more boorish than any president since Andrew Jackson..."? At least people would have a harder time debating you.
By Godstud
blackjack21 wrote:PMs are for private conversations. You know how to have a private conversation if you want to.
I'll include your name if I am addressing you.

blackjack21 wrote:So you are fine with the internment of Japanese-Americans? Are you fine with the re-segregation of the US military by Woodrow Wilson? How about the Tuskeegee experiment of the United States Public Health Service spanning from 1932 under Roosevelt until 1972 under Nixon?
Irrelevant. As usual you are trying to excuse the actions of Deranged Donald, by pointing to mistakes made by the government of the US, and not any particular individual.

blackjack21 wrote:Why not say something like, "He's the most vulgar president since Lyndon Johnson" or "He's more boorish than any president since Andrew Jackson..."? At least people would have a harder time debating you.
I shouldn't need to point out the obvious, if you're of even middling intelligence. Johnson's presidency was hardly in my lifetime. I believe I was less than 2 years old when he left the Presidency, so you'll forgive my ignorance. :roll:

I'm also not talking about who was the most "evil", but the person who's making America look bad, NOW.
Godstud wrote:As usual you are trying to excuse the actions of Deranged Donald, by pointing to mistakes made by the government of the US, and not any particular individual.

The "government of the US, and not any particular individual"? That's how you justify interning 100k Japanese-Americans? You can't find any written order by Adolf Hitler to exterminate Jews, because it doesn't exist. Why would you hold Hitler accountable for something you cannot prove by a witness or some written instrument; yet, you have Franklin Roosevelt signing executive order 9066 and come up with "government of the US, and not any particular individual" when he clearly signed executive order 9066. FDR was also allied with Joseph Stalin, who killed upwards of 20M of his own people to fight Hitler who killed hundreds of thousands of his own people deliberately and upwards of 6 million others in non-combat operations, along with millions who died as a result of the war. Nothing Trump has done comes close to what has happened in the past.

Godstud wrote:Nope, he's backed out of trade deal, insulted allies, and sucked up to Dictators.

Backing out of trade deals isn't deranged. It's his view of the national interest. Insults are pretty much bi-directional. That a US president has finally dished out a little back to our "allies" isn't tantamount to allying with someone who kills 20M of his citizens. I hardly see how trying to arrive at a peace deal with North Korea is "sucking up" considering the sanctions Trump has placed on North Korea. Perhaps you are talking about someone else?

Godstud wrote:I'm also not talking about who was the most "evil", but the person who's making America look bad, NOW.

Well, you specifically said:

Godstud wrote:@Hindsite, actually I really think that Deranged Donald is the worst representative that the American people have ever had.

So now you're saying, "Ok, let's forget about dropping nuclear weapons on population centers and focus on calling the Mayor of London a 'stone cold loser'"? It seems like you were talking about the entire history of the United States. Now you're speaking as though Trump should be seeking the approval of foreign governments, except the ones you don't like.

How do you feel about Obama trying to overthrow the Assad regime, leading to the largest humanitarian catastrophe since WWII? Is that recent enough? Or how about killing a dictator and having his secretary of state say, "We came, we saw, he died! (followed by an absolutely maniacal cackle)"? Trump hasn't done anything like that. It's not to say that he won't. He has, however, called the mayor of London a "stone cold loser."
By Godstud
@blackjack21 I am not justifying anything. You're making a strawman.

Deranged Donald is the worst representative that the US has had in the last 48 years. Are you happy, now? :roll:

Can you stop being triggered, already?
Far from losing my left wing mind over President Trump 's error on Revolutionary War soldiers took over airports in 1775, ì am laughing off my bottom. Has the right wing decided this is an amusing as hell error or a run of the mill porky? Either way, cheers for the laugh
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:@Hindsite, actually I really think that Deranged Donald is the worst representative that the American people have ever had. Contrary to your utterly stupid belief that people(like me) think Americans are all morons and assholes, most of us can separate the government from the people. I know lots of spectacular Americans, and as a place to go, I think it's very nice.

I get it. Trump only makes a good representative for the deplorable Americans, like me, that would not vote for crooked Hillary.
By Godstud
@Hindsite, no I think he makes ALL Americans look bad. I never labeled Americans as "deplorable", so tuck that shit back in your hat. :lol:
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:@Hindsite, no I think he makes ALL Americans look bad. I never labeled Americans as "deplorable", so tuck that shit back in your hat. :lol:

So you did not believe crooked Hillary's comment that half of Trump's supporters are a "basket of deplorables"?
Maybe those who are racists and that applaud Fields are. And those who kidnap refuge's child from their parents for weeks on end. Those who would abuse kiddies by putting kids in kennels. Those who steel refuges' medicines, which is abuse. Those who let the climate go to rate poo, etc.

You know. Those who gamble with God.
Last edited by Stormsmith on 08 Jul 2019 07:12, edited 1 time in total.
By Hindsite
Stormsmith wrote:Maybe those who are racists and that applaud Fields are. And those who kidn refugedreth from their parents for weeks on end. Those who would abuse kiddies by putting kids in kennels. Those who steal refuges' medicines, which is abuse. Those who let the climate go to rate poo, etc.

I guess I must be fortunate not to know any such people.
Praise the Lord.
By Godstud
Hindsite wrote:So you did not believe crooked Hillary's comment that half of Trump's supporters are a "basket of deplorables"?
Do I believe? :roll: No, of course not. She made a big mistake by generalizing a huge population, and paid for it.

stormsmith wrote:Maybe those who are racists and that applaud Fields are. And those who kidnap refuge's child from their parents for weeks on end. Those who would abuse kiddies by putting kids in kennels. Those who steel refuges' medicines, which is abuse. Those who let the climate go to rate poo, etc.

You know. Those who gamble with God.
QFT.
Last edited by Godstud on 08 Jul 2019 07:24, edited 1 time in total.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Nope, he's backed out of trade deal, insulted allies, and sucked up to Dictators.

It is okay to back out of a trade deal if it has not been ratified by the Senate. Allies have insulted the USA and President Trump too. Treating other countries leaders with respect is called diplomacy, not sucking up.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I see USA has some kind of problem with the size o[…]

@wat0n I believe any student who supports Isra[…]

Just English and scottish actually. Absolute ho[…]

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]