Trump and Russiagate - Page 221 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Godstud
Interesting @skinster. The assumption that people are disappointed, when the investigation has found a great many things that can still possibly result in indictments or impeachment, can be wrong, as well. I think that the investigation was more than successful.

US House panel holds attorney general in contempt over Mueller report
A US House of Representatives panel has voted to hold Attorney General William Barr in contempt of Congress for not releasing an unredacted copy of the report on Russian election meddling.

Democratic lawmakers put forward the measure after Mr Barr did not comply with a legal order to release the Mueller report without the redactions.

The 448-page report was released last month with parts blacked out, including information that is classified or linked to pending investigations.

After the legal order, Mr Barr formally asked the president to assert his right to executive privilege to stop the unredacted version of the report being released.

The judiciary committee voted 24-16 along party lines to refer a contempt citation against the attorney general for a full House vote. It was not clear when this vote would happen.

So, is it over? Hardly.
By skinster
Godstud wrote:Interesting @skinster. The assumption that people are disappointed, when the investigation has found a great many things that can still possibly result in indictments or impeachment, can be wrong, as well. I think that the investigation was more than successful.

Was Trump colluding with the Russian government to win the election amongst those "many things"?
By Godstud
I, personally, thought he wasn't actually colluding with the Russians, but certainly his party was, as is plainly evident.

Like they said... most of them were too clueless to actually collude willingly, and collusion is not an indictable offense.
By Hong Wu
Godstud wrote:I, personally, thought he wasn't actually colluding with the Russians, but certainly his party was, as is plainly evident.

Like they said... most of them were too clueless to actually collude willingly, and collusion is not an indictable offense.

You've been working the anti-Trump side pretty hard to come out and post this now :excited:

Also, your position does not actually make a lot of sense because the more people that are colluding, the harder it would be to cover it up. So saying that the party is colluding but Trump wasn't might sound like it is saving face but I dunno, I personally don't think it does so.
By Godstud
Are you going to deny the indictments and criminal cases that are going to come from this investigation, too? :lol:
By Hong Wu
Godstud wrote:Are you going to deny the indictments and criminal cases that are going to come from this investigation, too? :lol:

Probably. Man, you were in here for the past two years spamming people who defended Trump with insults and the laugh emoticon and now you're like "I never thought Trump colluded" and follow it up with another laughing emoticon directed at me. You don't even realize that you just conceded?
By Godstud
You ignore what I say and replace it with what you think I said. :knife:

I have hardly posted anything in this thread, too.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:You ignore what I say and replace it with what you think I said. :knife:

I have hardly posted anything in this thread, too.

I keep getting notices that I have been awarded a shiny new badge. Then by the time I can look for it, I see it has been taken away. I bet that is one of your buddies taking my badges away.
By Hindsite
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:I came across this US poster and couldn't resist:

The liberals today can't understand that.
By Godstud
Hindsite wrote:I keep getting notices that I have been awarded a shiny new badge. Then by the time I can look for it, I see it has been taken away. I bet that is one of your buddies taking my badges away.
:lol: It's a glitch. It happens to everyone.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:I keep getting notices that I have been awarded a shiny new badge. Then by the time I can look for it, I see it has been taken away. I bet that is one of your buddies taking my badges away.

I get that also. You have a great new badge and, then, it is taken away. I don't much care about badges but this has happened a dozen or so times and it doesn't make sense. Not important but rather strange.
By jimjam
skinster wrote:This is a really good discussion on Russiagate. jimjam & Godstud, let me know what you think.

this was a good one, thanks Skinster. I generally agree with all that Mr.Mate says. I don't think that Trump so much won as Clinton lost. Personally I think she is a corrupt two (or 3) faced bitch but her and her organization ran an inept and disillusioned campaign. I think Russia did interfere but they hardly were a deciding factor. I knew and have stated a number of times that the rap would not stick to Donald.

I particularly appreciated Mr. Mate's comments on the American Empire based upon war/death initiated by lies ….. a M.O. that has been repeated over and over and over. The Mexican American war? How many people today have studied this war let alone even know that it transpired. America actually built a fortress in Mexico to provoke a war where we gained California, New Mexico and Arizona. I have had personal experience with America's death machine. The Vietnam war was based upon the lie of the Gulf of Tonkin episode. The American death machine actually grabbed me and wanted to use me for cannon fodder. Sacrifice my life for expansion of the Empire and corporate profit. Let me just say ….. I am still here.
By jimjam
The trigger wrote:Comey comey comey Russia russia russia mueller mueller .
My god thats all I have heard for almost 2 years

Where have you been man ………… The Wall, The Wall, The Wall, The Wall ……….. it will solve all of our problems :lol: .
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:I get that also. You have a great new badge and, then, it is taken away. I don't much care about badges but this has happened a dozen or so times and it doesn't make sense. Not important but rather strange.

You left-wing radicals really stick together.
sthsorry jimjamed it but 5h5he wall wont solve our problems .
It has nothing to do with jobs comming back welfare and food stamp roles reduced by millionx great economy growth record numbers of people in the job market .
Overseas investment in America .
Lowest unemployment rate for Hispanic black and women voters .
I can go one and one
But the wall is a 8mportant issue affecting illegals sneeking in cartels drug flow and a avenue for entry from terrorist.
But its only one issue affect8ng the boarder we need reform on entry perhaps a merrit based system more boarder agents more eqt and trained staff to detect tunnels more ice agents deport8ng illegals.

Of course the demo plan is out there sit 9n our thumps and spin and cry wee weee weee all the way home

@Rich Not for the dead.

"The United States last week secretly shipped[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]