Trump and Russiagate - Page 247 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:Only fools believe this is not about Trump.

and only simple minded lemmings need to get Obese Donald's approval as to what is real news and fake news. in a way I am envious ……. Obese Donald does all of their thinking for them …… up to and including …… "alternative facts" :lol: They need never again have a thought more complex than: "Should I get a double cheeseburger or a Happy Meal." :lol:
By Hong Wu
It's not about Trump, it's about the dark underbelly of America that Trump has harnessed for political purposes!

Did you know that Ivanka's dog is all white?
By Hindsite
Hong Wu wrote:It's not about Trump, it's about the dark underbelly of America that Trump has harnessed for political purposes!

Did you know that Ivanka's dog is all white?

For the Democrats, it is about Trump and getting him out of office by any means possible. Are you suggesting that there is something wrong with an all white dog?
By Hong Wu
All I'm saying is that Ivanka TRUMP could have chosen a dog of color but instead she chose an all-white dog. That dog is whiter than Shaun King.
By Hindsite
Hong Wu wrote:All I'm saying is that Ivanka TRUMP could have chosen a dog of color but instead she chose an all-white dog. That dog is whiter than Shaun King.

That is called living in a free country.
Praise the Lord.
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote:. A childish retort, but it's typical of what I've come to expect from you. You realize if you think so little of other people's opinions, it only invites the same. Are your trying to perpetuate the stereotype of the crude American?

You implied it thru your weak argument, AND your actual statements about jobs being merely displaced, which I already quoted several times. There's no point in denying it, when I've quoted you for it....

That's not an argument(although a typical deflection from right-winger Americans, lately), and your ignorance is quite telling, for a person who says they haven't been to Thailand since 1984... :knife:

Yes, and I can't look for something that's not there. I was not trying to impart wisdom, just knowledge, of which you've proven you lack, on this topic.

Oh, I apologize. I started ignoring you and your foolishness some time ago.

Have a great day!
By Godstud
:lol: Your foolish response demonstrates that you are not ignoring me, and only reinforces what I said. You made my argument for me. That seems to be the only argument you can manage to make. :D

Have a nice day!
By jimjam
looks like Obese Donald's "good and easy to win" trade war hasn't been won yet. China is obviously not some hapless contractor in NYC who can be intimidated by a few dozen lawyers. To Donald's surprise i'm sure, China is not yet ready to grovel and eat his shit pie. Doubtless they have decided to wait for the American elections in the hope that America's Godfather will be dumped. Wouldn't it be a pisser if they took a lesson from Russia and meddled in the upcoming election to dump the fat guy :eek: .
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:looks like Obese Donald's "good and easy to win" trade war hasn't been won yet. China is obviously not some hapless contractor in NYC who can be intimidated by a few dozen lawyers. To Donald's surprise i'm sure, China is not yet ready to grovel and eat his shit pie. Doubtless they have decided to wait for the American elections in the hope that America's Godfather will be dumped. Wouldn't it be a pisser if they took a lesson from Russia and meddled in the upcoming election to dump the fat guy :eek: .

If China were able to do that, then we would be fucked.
By Godstud
Hindsite wrote:If China were able to do that, then we would be fucked.
You really have no fucking clue, do you? :lol:

Your knowledge of trade and economy is worse than Trump's.
By Hindsite
Hong Wu wrote:Mueller may have been memory holed but Wintergate is still raging. That white dog eats better than you or me.

Check around and ask if there is a local food bank and charity food kitchen near you.
jimjam wrote:So the guy who is being investigated fires the guy running the investigation? How much you want to bet Giuliani is the next head of the FBI? This is a terrifying development, and an incredibly dangerous time for our country, and all I can hope is that the Republicans in Congress who still have the guts to stand up to this bully ask the tough questions! This is not Watergate, it's WAY beyond Watergate.

Conservatives have been conducting a slow motion "coup d'etat" over the past 30 years. Gerrymandering. Voter suppression. Judicial manipulation. Propaganda programs to misinform and confuse large swaths of the voting public. The removal of Comey in the midst of a crucial investigation of the President and his enablers is one more step towards the inevitable: the perversion and ultimate destruction of democracy in the US leading to permanent conservative control of the country. This will not end well.

Mr. Comey was fired because he was leading an active investigation that could bring down a president. Though compromised by his own poor judgment, Mr. Comey’s agency has been pursuing ties between the Russian government and Mr. Trump and his associates, with potentially ruinous consequences for the administration.

With congressional Republicans continuing to resist any serious investigation, Mr. Comey’s inquiry was the only aggressive effort to get to the bottom of Russia’s ties to the Trump campaign. So far, the scandal has engulfed Paul Manafort, one of Mr. Trump’s campaign managers; Roger Stone, a longtime confidant; Carter Page, one of the campaign’s early foreign-policy advisers; Michael Flynn, who was forced out as national security adviser; and Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who recused himself in March from the Russia inquiry after failing to disclose during his confirmation hearings that he had met twice during the campaign with the Russian ambassador to the United States.

This is a tense and uncertain time in the nation’s history. The president of the United States, who is no more above the law than any other citizen, has now decisively crippled the F.B.I.’s ability to carry out an investigation of him and his associates. There is no guarantee that Mr. Comey’s replacement, who will be chosen by Mr. Trump, will continue that investigation; in fact, there are already hints to the contrary.

The sudden dismissal of one of Washington’s most prominent officials added to the sense of chaos in a White House that has been roiled by controversy, dogged by scandal and engaged in a furious fight with adversaries.

Senator Ron Wyden, Democrat of Oregon and a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said in a post on Twitter that Mr. Comey “should be immediately called to testify in an open hearing about the status of Russia/Trump investigation at the time he was fired.”

Sorry and apologies my good friend but I couldn't resist.

So this is the first post of this entire topic, 4393 posts and today the Inspector General determined James Comey is a liar, leaker, law breaker, and complete disgrace to the FBI and America.
By jimjam
Finfinder wrote:Sorry and apologies my good friend but I couldn't resist.

So this is the first post of this entire topic, 4393 posts and today the Inspector General determined James Comey is a liar, leaker, law breaker, and complete disgrace to the FBI and America.

I started this thread mostly because I thought this would be a hot topic and I wanted to create a resting place for angst. Personally I am convinced that Russia in some form or another helped Donald. I also knew that nothing would stick to him. He is an experienced crook and well versed in not leaving his finger prints on his crimes. There is always no shortage of suckers/underlings willing to leave their prints. He also has a few hundred lawyers in his employ to assure that he is above the law that applies to losers like you and i.

I have never paid much attention to Comey. Certainly he is a corrupt SOB like everyone else in the pre Donald swamp and the post Donald swamp. I do find it ironic that Comey's pre election comments on the Clinton investigation ,arguably, handed the election to Donald and, now, he is a certified Trump villian.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:and only simple minded lemmings need to get Obese Donald's approval as to what is real news and fake news. in a way I am envious ……. Obese Donald does all of their thinking for them …… up to and including …… "alternative facts" :lol: They need never again have a thought more complex than: "Should I get a double cheeseburger or a Happy Meal." :lol:

I am happy to get the number 2 Burger King meal - Double Whopper, Fries, and diet coke.

jimjam wrote:I have never paid much attention to Comey. Certainly he is a corrupt SOB like everyone else in the pre Donald swamp and the post Donald swamp. I do find it ironic that Comey's pre election comments on the Clinton investigation ,arguably, handed the election to Donald and, now, he is a certified Trump villian.

That is probably because we saw that Comey protected Hillary from prosecution. I was surprised that Trump let Comey stay on as the FBI Director.
By jimjam
regarding a by product of Russiagate:

State prosecutors in Manhattan have subpoenaed President Trump’s accounting firm to demand eight years of his personal and corporate tax returns. As part of its investigation, prosecutors from the Manhattan district attorney's office visited Mr. Cohen, Donald's former personal attorney, in prison in Otisville, N.Y., to seek assistance with their investigation.

It will be very interesting if something as simple as covering up the purpose of the money reimbursed to Cohen turns out to be the key to actually getting the financial records out in the open. I am going to be most interested in seeing what backstop there was with Deutsche Bank on him defaulting on his loans. I doubt it is as straightforward as Russian oligarchs co-signing the loans, but there is likely some documentation buried in the records somewhere.
@jimjam

Re: I started this thread mostly because I thought this would be a hot topic and I wanted to create a resting place for angst. Personally I am convinced that Russia in some form or another helped Donald. I also knew that nothing would stick to him. He is an experienced crook and well versed in not leaving his finger prints on his crimes. There is always no shortage of suckers/underlings willing to leave their prints. He also has a few hundred lawyers in his employ to assure that he is above the law that applies to losers like you and I.

I'm betting it's you tax payers who are footing the bills for the lawyers
By Hindsite
Stormsmith wrote: Personally I am convinced that Russia in some form or another helped Donald.

Russia also helped Hillary.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:Russia also helped Hillary.

fake news :|

Maybe( I know this must be a strange thing for you[…]

Great german commentary: https://www.nachdenkseit[…]

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]

Hmm. I took it a second time and changes three ans[…]