Trump and Russiagate - Page 201 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
jimjam wrote:..... a common thread that runs through the brains of The Conned is total denial of any possibility of their being conned.

This surprises me. I thought this was a relatively new phenomena, at least on this scale (eg, 33 to 39% of the population) that people were too proud to admit being played or conned.

hung wu wrote:Or maybe Manafort will be charged with more stuff later that is unrelated to everything he was already charged for?

Maybe, or maybe Mueller doesn't want to tip off other co-conspirators eg individual one.
By Hong Wu
Apparently the top prosecutor in the Mueller probe, who was in charge of Manafort's case, is stepping down from the probe to teach at a law school.
By Hindsite
Hong Wu wrote:Apparently the top prosecutor in the Mueller probe, who was in charge of Manafort's case, is stepping down from the probe to teach at a law school.

This is a pretty good indicator that the Mueller witch hunt is coming to an end and no Trump / Russian collusion or conspiracy has been found.
Praise the Lord.
By Godstud
:roll: Or he has a new job opportunity that he wanted to explore.

Fuck, you guys are really grasping at straws, aren't you? :lol:
Istanbuller wrote:I don't understand why people keep writing in this thread. It is proven millions of times that Russian collusion things doesn't even exist.

It is because the anti-Trumpers cannot run on the policy positions that they would like to implement. They get their asses kicked when they admit what they want to do. So they are stuck with trashing their opponents.

Istanbuller wrote:The whole Russian collusion investigation is a coup attempt with abuse of legislative and judicial branches. Donald Trump is a victim of coup attempt and black propaganda.

That much is painfully obvious now. It's also a failed coup. They are hoping that writing nasty things about Donald Trump in a report is going to get his supporters to leave him for, who? Elizabeth Warren? :roll:

Istanbuller wrote:Trump already clinched 2020 thanks to Dems stupid impeachment talks and illegal acts.

I still think it's too early to tell, but I think the race is Trump's to lose right now. The Democrats only major policy proposal is this "green new deal," which is what has France near revolt right now.

Godstud wrote:Right, and nothing else matter to dumbasses except collusion. That they are huge fucking criminals simply doesn't matter a bit does it? That Trump ans his associates are all criminals doesn't matter, does it?That this investigation has ended up with multiple indictments doesn't matter either, I suppose.

Fuck. Trumpanzees sure are fucking stupid.

Or, it could be that we don't want to be ruled by the Bushes or Clintons, or their neocon or neo-liberal acolytes anymore. Just throwing that possibility out there as something to consider...

Hong Wu wrote:A lack of any Russian collusion evidence re: Manafort, whom Mueller appears to be done with, suggests that any and all supposed Russian connections based upon Manafort were incorrect, right? Or maybe Manafort will be charged with more stuff later that is unrelated to everything he was already charged for?

Most people take this kind of shit lying down. Trump didn't. He fought back. So names like Andy McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, etc. are household names now. Many of them still think it would be interesting to explore the "Russia" meeting in Trump tower with an attorney admitted to the United States by Loretta Lynch's office, because the State Department denied her visa application. The fact that Veselnitskaya was connected with Fusion GPS but had nothing to do with the phony dossier is just one more of those Clinton-meets-Lynch-on-Tarmac-and-talk-about-grandkids type of bullshit stories. Again, they did not anticipate Trump fighting back. So their entire game failed spectacularly.

Hong Wu wrote:Apparently the top prosecutor in the Mueller probe, who was in charge of Manafort's case, is stepping down from the probe to teach at a law school.

The jig is up. I'm guessing Trump has a ton of shit he can declassify to blow anything Mueller reports right out of the water.

Godstud wrote::roll: Or he has a new job opportunity that he wanted to explore.

Sure. That happens a lot. Highly partisan attorneys often ask themselves, "Would I like to be part of a high profile independent counsel investigation that could lead to the impeachment of the president of the United States and make my name in history forever, or would I prefer to go teach law school? I think I'll go teach law school". Happens all the time.
By Godstud
blackjack21 wrote:Sure. That happens a lot. Highly partisan attorneys often ask themselves, "Would I like to be part of a high profile independent counsel investigation that could lead to the impeachment of the president of the United States and make my name in history forever, or would I prefer to go teach law school? I think I'll go teach law school". Happens all the time.
If he's not that interested in that kind of fame and in the future, then perhaps. Your stupid assumption is just that. Not everyone is shallow and looks at fame as the only way to make their mark in this world. Some people don't care, either. Do you have evidence to the contrary?

blackjack21 wrote:Or, it could be that we don't want to be ruled by the Bushes or Clintons, or their neocon or neo-liberal acolytes anymore. Just throwing that possibility out there as something to consider...
No. Trumpanzees are stupid people. Trump is the same thing as the Clintons, only he's an even bigger criminal, and lacks ethics and any sense of morality.
Godstud wrote:Trumpanzees are stupid people.

Stupid people constitute a majority. :D :excited: Stupid people determine who rules. That's what makes democracy so wonderful.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote::roll: Or he has a new job opportunity that he wanted to explore.

Yeah, because his present job was done with no Trump/Russian collusion.

Godstud wrote:Fuck, you guys are really grasping at straws, aren't you? :lol:

Just telling it like it is.
By jimjam
A New York appeals court on Thursday ruled that Mr. Trump, like Mr. Clinton before him, is not protected by the presidency from answering civil charges.

A former contestant on Mr. Trump’s reality TV show “The Apprentice,” Ms. Zervos went public during the 2016 campaign with accusations that Mr. Trump kissed and groped her without her consent. She is suing the president for defaming her shortly after she came forward, calling her charges a “hoax.” She filed her suit days before Mr. Trump took the oath of office.

If past is prologue, this lawsuit could be a minefield for Mr. Trump, who so far has avoided, on his lawyers’ advice, a face-to-face interview with the special counsel, Robert Mueller — in no small part because of the president’s tenuous relationship with the truth.
By jimjam
“there should be no Mueller Report.” D.Trump

Donald chickened out on testifying because he was smart enough to know that he cannot not lie. Will he now chicken out and continue to hide? Actually such a cowardly move would be way cool and not exactly help get the blowhard re elected .
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:“there should be no Mueller Report.” D.Trump

Donald chickened out on testifying because he was smart enough to know that he cannot not lie. Will he now chicken out and continue to hide? Actually such a cowardly move would be way cool and not exactly help get the blowhard re elected .

Trump followed his attorney's advice by testifying in writing.
By Hong Wu
A news drop around when the New Zealand Christchurch attack happened involved Christopher Steele admitting that some of his "research" in the Russia dossier was based off of internet searches, including the claim of a commentator on a CNN website.
By jimjam
Deutsche Bank has a long history of money laundering and there have been many indications that the Russians have exerted a powerful influence on Trump, a relationship that involves money laundering. For example, a Putin ally bought a Florida home from Trump for an extremely inflated price. That's an easy way to wash cash.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-sold-40- ... 0-millio...

Throughout his entire "business" career (and his presidency), Trump has lied, cheated, skipped out on debt, and blamed others for his myriad failures. It is only fitting that he has had a long relationship with Deutsche Bank , one of the world's dirtiest banks, a bank that has pled guilty to money laundering and many other financial crimes. It's the bank of choice for the sleazy underbelly of finance and Donald J. Trump is its perfect poster child.

One cannot help but wonder how Trump's loans could be matched with Deutsche Bank's money laundering for Russians. This is starting to get really interesting :) .
IMHO, Trump should be imprisoned now for separating those kids, but if no one is interested in imprisoning the guy who's mayor of Flint, I guess Trump doesn't have much to worry about was.

That house in Florida. ..President Trump bought that for something like $41 million and sold it for $95 million, because of renovations, to a Russian. Ah but, it had to be torn down owing to a mould problem. ;)
By Sivad
Hong Wu wrote:A news drop around when the New Zealand Christchurch attack happened involved Christopher Steele admitting that some of his "research" in the Russia dossier was based off of internet searches, including the claim of a commentator on a CNN website.

Newly unsealed legal documents from a lawsuit in which Steele was deposed reveal he used unverified information from internet searches and an article from a “random person” who posted to CNN’s old citizen journalism initiative to back up parts of his dossier, according to CNN.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/44806/ch ... ashe-schow

:lol:
By Sivad
Christopher Steele’s Former MI6 Boss Slams Trump Dossier As ‘Overrated’

Sir John Scarlett, who was the chief of the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6) from 2004 to 2009, said after a recent national security panel in Washington, D.C. that the dossier Christopher Steele, who ran MI6’s Russia desk from 2006 to 2009, wrote was “overrated” and could never be corroborated.

Scarlett had just finished speaking at the Jamestown Foundation’s 12th annual terrorism conference on a panel titled “2018 in Review and the Prospects for Terrorism in 2019.” Retired U.S. Marine Corps General John R. Allen was also on the panel moderated by Georgetown University professor Dr. Bruce Hoffman.

When the panel concluded, journalist Nicholas Ballasy asked Scarlett about his former employee, Steele, and the dossier that helped launched the “collusion” theory that Trump colluded with the Russian government to steal the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton. Ballasy asked Scarlett, in a recording released just last week, what the former MI6 chief thought of the dossier and if he believed what was written in it.

“Well, no,” Scarlett said, “I looked at it and I thought these are commercial intelligence reports; I don't know about the sources -- they might be right, they might be wrong and they'll probably be overrated and they've been overrated.”

Ballasy then asked if Scarlett thought the dossier could ever be verified, to which Steele’s former boss responded: “No.”

Scarlett was then asked if he was “surprised” that Steele would put forth the unverified information contained in the dossier.

“Well, they were commercial intelligence reports and they were visibly that so there's a question of why they were there and where they came from and who commissioned them and so on,” Scarlett answered. “So, I've tended to see them in that context and never quite of political significance for obvious reasons and actually if you think about it, people have talked about them in a really big way a year or so ago and they haven't really made that much of a difference.”

“As I said, I suspect, all I can say, is they are overrated,” he added.

Finally, Ballasy asked what Steel was like to work with. Scarlett answered: “I’m not going to comment” and walked away.

Scarlett’s final response is odd, considering the situation surrounding Steele’s departure from MI6 is not well known. Steele was considered to be a patriot and a reliable source to the FBI in the United States, but if he was good at his job, why wouldn’t Scarlett just say so? If he wasn’t, his credibility could be in question. Further, if Steele left MI6 to create Orbis Business Intelligence in 2009 at the height of his MI6 career, was he a patriot or someone looking to make himself wealthy, and if so, how did that affect what he included in the dossier?
https://www.dailywire.com/news/44806/ch ... ashe-schow
Stormsmith wrote:IMHO, Trump should be imprisoned now for separating those kids, ...

Trump did not separate kids. That was the fake news take on the situation.
By jimjam
Sivad wrote: “overrated” and could never be corroborated.

About time. I'm kinda a Pizzagate guy myself ….. :lol:
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The Settlement program is an example of slow ethn[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Meanwhile, your opponents argue that everyone e[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a s[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]