Trump and Russiagate - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Finfinder
jimjam wrote:Cool graphics on my handle :) . Tell me my friend, has the Fox News industry EVER engaged in "fake news"?

pretty cool Mijmaj

I'm sure that is a rhetorical question, it seems you are intimate with Sean Hannity and Fox News talking points. How would you know about Fox unless you watch it religiously? Maybe you should add another trick to your pony show, because there are many places to source news. Step outside of the lefts talking points for a change. 8)

To answer your question I guess yes, but not to the extent that network TV does. You have to have cable TV to get FOX news. The left dominates the free TV national news propaganda.
By jimjam
Finfinder wrote: it seems you are intimate with Sean Hannity and Fox News talking points.

I frequently listen in on Fox. They are interesting.

Yesterday's fake news. Appearances are deceiving............. this really didn't happen :lol:

By ArtAllm
Igor Antunov wrote:Since we know the 'russia election scandal' is fake news, this is a non story.
Comey was fired for being a Soros shill. Deal with it.

Is Kushner not in bed with Soros?
By Finfinder
jimjam wrote:I frequently listen in on Fox. They are interesting.

Yesterday's fake news. Appearances are deceiving............. this really didn't happen :lol:

No, really it did happened, and so many took the bait ( gut hooked ) . :lol:
By jimjam
Finfinder wrote:No, really it did happened, and so many took the bait ( gut hooked ) . :lol:

I guess facetiousness does not transfer very well via the internet.

Finfinder, I suspect that you take trump and American politics way more seriously than I. My beliefs are in fact represented by my writings but I mostly come here for amusement and don't really give a shit. If trump and his plutocratic buddies suck America dry or if America self destructs ................... being born in 1944, I had the good years. :)
By Finfinder
jimjam wrote:I guess facetiousness does not transfer very well via the internet.

Finfinder, I suspect that you take trump and American politics way more seriously than I. My beliefs are in fact represented by my writings but I mostly come here for amusement and don't really give a shit. If trump and his plutocratic buddies suck America dry or if America self destructs ................... being born in 1944, I had the good years. :)

I got the joke and was tossing the ball back, thought we were having fun playing catch just fine.

Not sure how you can suspect "that" considering the few occasion we have jousted. Since I really don't know you and haven't read the thousands of posts you have here for the amusement I won't read too much into your last sentence.
By jimjam
Finfinder wrote:I got the joke and was tossing the ball back, thought we were having fun playing catch just fine.

Not sure how you can suspect "that" considering the few occasion we have jousted. Since I really don't know you and haven't read the thousands of posts you have here for the amusement I won't read too much into your last sentence.

we obviously have different ideas on politics. I am glad we can go back and forth with relative good nature. you seem like a decent chap. I don't know how old you are but I am old and as one passes thru life's stages, ways of looking at things change slowly but surely. I am, quite frankly, rather close to death and find it difficult to really care about trump although he does seem very unqualified and mentally unbalanced.

Uh-Oh............. we are off topic and may get dinged.

Back to Trump/Russia. I see where today he took pains to explain how he has no business in Russia. I find this difficult to reconcile with his son's comment: "“We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.”

But we have become used to Trump's lies and evasions, haven't we?
By Godstud
Suck it, Trump cultists!

Acting FBI director contradicts Trump White House on Comey, Russia probe
Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe on Thursday rejected the Trump White House's characterization of the Russian meddling probe as a low priority and delivered a passionate defense of former Director James Comey - putting himself squarely at odds with the president while the bureau's future hangs in the balance.

McCabe, who had been the No. 2 official in the FBI until President Donald Trump fired Comey this week, said that the bureau considered the probe of possible coordination between the Kremlin and the Trump team during the 2016 election campaign a "highly significant investigation" and that it would not be derailed because of a change in leadership.

"You cannot stop the men and women of the FBI from doing the right thing, protecting the American people and upholding the Constitution," McCabe said.

McCabe's assertion, which came during a hearing before the Senate Intelligence Committee, directly contradicted a White House spokeswoman's description of the Russian case as "probably one of the smallest things that they've got going on their plate."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html
By jimjam
The White House rollout of the Comey axe job has transpired with a high degree of chaos and comedy reminiscent of a Three Stooges flick.

As the press secretary struggled to figure out what was happening a story emerged that he was spotted in the White House bushes.

Sean Spicer said late Thursday that The Washington Post “falsely described the situation” and “grossly misstated the situation around our attempt to brief the press.”

A person familiar with the press secretary’s location late Tuesday night said Spicer was standing between or behind bushes, but not physically in a bush.

More than 12 hours after the story ran, Spicer eventually secured an editor’s note. “Spicer huddled with his staff among bushes near television sets on the White House grounds, not 'in the bushes,' as the story originally stated,” the newspaper wrote.

So .......... was the White House Press Secretary IN the bushes or NEAR the bushes? :lol:
Well, after two false reports as to how Comey was fired, what appears to be the truth came out. Sort of. Trump decided to fire Comey to end the Russia gate because it's fake news. Trump said Comey had asked to have dinner with him, because he (Comey) wanted to stay in the job. Trump asked Comey if he Trump was under investigation. Comey said no.

Comey said it was Trump who want them to have dinner, during which time he asked Comey if he could depend on his loyalty. Comey relied that Trump could depend on his being honest, but his loyalty ... no.

According to the talking heads, the ask for loyalty during a dinner/job interview is bribery. Shutting down an investigation is the stuff of Impeachment. Biggest, fastest, like - could have been in the totally stupid 100 day thingee,and really it was because the biggest lies were, so it was totally the fastest Impeachment ever.

Godstud

The election here is so close, the earliest it can be decided is May 24th, when the absentee ballots are counted. Rock on.
Russiagate is much ado about nothing. I think we all know it, including the haters, but they'll continue on with this or something similar in nonsense because they haven't got anything else to offer for now or the foreseeable future.

I mean when your strongest presidential candidate for 2020 is the featherbrained Elizabeth Warren, then you know that side is in deep trouble.
By Godstud
Hey, Zagadka! Lying about getting a BJ in the Oval Office is some pretty serious stuff. Russians tampering with elections and manipulating the US government pales in comparison!
Zagadka wrote:No, the impeachment of Bill Clinton was much ado about nothing. At least the Russia thing has a potential consequence.

Clinton lying under oath is "nothing"? Last time I checked that is a felony.

But perhaps you believe the law should be changed that for Democratic Party presidents, it is okay to lie under oath. That Democratic Party presidents are above the law which obviously during "pay for play" that is precisely what the Clintons believed...that they are above the law.
By Godstud
Clinton was impeached. He paid for his mistakes.

No, I don't think lying under oath is more serious than undermining the electoral system of the USA. I don't think many people would disagree with me.
By Zagadka
stephen50right wrote:Clinton lying under oath is "nothing"? Last time I checked that is a felony.

Of course. But we only reached that point with... an investigation. See how that can work now? If we just trusted old Bill's promises, we'd have been lied to. I don't like being lied to. I don't trust Trump not to lie.

If anyone wants to show an example of the IDF and […]

The tail has been wagging the dog.. Israel is a[…]

Candace Owens

She has, and to add gravitas to what she has said[…]

@litwin is clearly an Alex Jones type conspirac[…]