Trump and Russiagate - Page 188 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hindsite
#14980591
jimjam wrote:I haven't yet seen Mueller's findings but …… I suspect that you have :lol:

That is the point. Mueller and his team haven't found anything criminal on Trump yet, or it would have been leaked to one of their left-wing buddies at the NYT or Washington Post. Apparently, you do not believe in law and order and presumption of innocence, that is, one accused of a crime is to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.
User avatar
By jimjam
#14980867
Manafort has admitted to sharing polling data with a Russian operative and buddy of Putin during the 2016 presidential race, according to a court filing inadvertently made public by his lawyers.

But on Wednesday, Giuliani suggested that was “not collusion”, a change of stance from multiple previous statements such as one given to Axios in November about the Mueller investigation that: “I don’t think they have any evidence of collusion of any kind.”

“Polling data is given to everybody,” he told CNN on Wednesday.

Kind of besides the point Rudi. We were wondering WHY would Trump's campaign manager be discussing details of Donald's campaign with Russian operatives in Putin's circle. Got it? Why?
#14980868
Globalists being outraged by globalism is a mystery to me. If anyone should be upset by these accusations against Trump, it should be conservatives. Liberals should be cheering him if they believe it is true.
User avatar
By jimjam
#14980869
Hindsite wrote:That is the point. Mueller and his team haven't found anything criminal on Trump yet, or it would have been leaked to one of their left-wing buddies at the NYT or Washington Post. Apparently, you do not believe in law and order and presumption of innocence, that is, one accused of a crime is to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.

I think you are a good man who does not lie but delusional? Perhaps a tad.

Some Evangelical Christians were asked recently why/how their beliefs squared with support of a lying, cheating pussy grabbing con artist and their response was that they were certain that God had forgiven Donald. :eek: I presume that God is a conservative Republican who has not granted similar dispensations to Hillary, Obama et al. My guess is that this delusion is part of the foundation of your political thought.
By Hindsite
#14981023
jimjam wrote:I think you are a good man who does not lie but delusional? Perhaps a tad.

Some Evangelical Christians were asked recently why/how their beliefs squared with support of a lying, cheating pussy grabbing con artist and their response was that they were certain that God had forgiven Donald. :eek: I presume that God is a conservative Republican who has not granted similar dispensations to Hillary, Obama et al. My guess is that this delusion is part of the foundation of your political thought.

I believe in a God of forgiveness, if that is what you refer to as delusional. My political thought is conservative, so that no longer includes the Democrats for the most part, except maybe Senator Joe Manchin from West Virginia.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/joe ... -approach/
User avatar
By jimjam
#14981083
Hindsite wrote:I believe in a God of forgiveness, if that is what you refer to as delusional. My political thought is conservative, so that no longer includes the Democrats for the most part, except maybe Senator Joe Manchin from West Virginia.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/joe ... -approach/

I presume that your God has forgiven Donald for his pussy grabbing, cheating and daily lies. Do you think he has yet forgiven Hillary, Obama, Pelosi and that whole pack of deluded liberal liars that deign to disagree with Donald? Or, does He only forgive "conservative" Republicans?
#14981182
23Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. 24And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.


The Clintons, and George and Barbara Bush have helped millions through their charities. President Trump bought a mural of himself for himself, and now can't have sweet boom all to do with charities. Who will God forgive and who is in trouble?
By Hindsite
#14981225
jimjam wrote:I presume that your God has forgiven Donald for his pussy grabbing, cheating and daily lies. Do you think he has yet forgiven Hillary, Obama, Pelosi and that whole pack of deluded liberal liars that deign to disagree with Donald? Or, does He only forgive "conservative" Republicans?

Donald Trump is pro-life. Crooked Hillary, Obama, and Pelosi are pro-abortion. God is against killing babies. Repentance is a requirement for forgiveness.
#14981228
Hindsite wrote:Donald Trump is pro-life. Crooked Hillary, Obama, and Pelosi are pro-abortion. God is against killing babies. Repentance is a requirement for forgiveness.


Abortion is murder of unborn human beings, plain and simple. Those who carry out and promote abortion and ''abortion rights'' are sinning grieviously. It is a crying wickedness that calls to Heaven for judgement against the cowardly slaughter of helpless millions of defenseless human beings...

But President Trump, as much as I wonder and admire at his master persuasion techniques, and loathe his liberal enemies for the most part, he is a wealthy plutocratic capitalist, so he too is wicked almost by definition. It would be great if he is genuinely ''pro-life'' at the very least in this one issue, but I wonder at that, because nothing much else indicates his respect for the dignity of the human person either... Past, present, or future.
By Hindsite
#14981248
annatar1914 wrote:But President Trump, as much as I wonder and admire at his master persuasion techniques, and loathe his liberal enemies for the most part, he is a wealthy plutocratic capitalist, so he too is wicked almost by definition. It would be great if he is genuinely ''pro-life'' at the very least in this one issue, but I wonder at that, because nothing much else indicates his respect for the dignity of the human person either... Past, present, or future.

According to the Holy Bible, Jesus was without sin. But Jesus seemed to have no respect for the Jewish leaders in Jerusalem and they certainly had no respect for Him. Jesus told a couple of parables about capitalist and nothing bad was said about them. They gave jobs to others in the parables. It was some of the workers that were criticized. One worker was lazy in one parable and in the other several workers complained about their agreed upon pay when they found out other workers were working less hours for the same pay.
User avatar
By Godstud
#14981251
Fuck your bible. it's a book made to control morons.

Pro-choice is not pro-abortion.
By Hindsite
#14981255
Godstud wrote:Fuck your bible. it's a book made to control morons.

Pro-choice is not pro-abortion.

Pro-abortion is included in pro-choice.
User avatar
By Godstud
#14981258
Pro-Choice does not imply pro-abortion, so your opinion is flawed.

I am pro-choice, but I'd like abortion to be the last resort. That doesn't make me pro-abortion. If we educate people and provide good options to abortion, we can hopefully make it so abortion isn't ever necessary.

it also is good to have options like adoption and help for single mothers, so that abortion doesn't need to be an option that they consider.

Understand?

We veered a bit off-topic, though. Best to get back onto Trump's impending impeachment. :D
User avatar
By jimjam
#14981321
Hindsite wrote:Donald Trump is pro-life. Crooked Hillary, Obama, and Pelosi are pro-abortion. God is against killing babies. Repentance is a requirement for forgiveness.

as I suspected ….. God is a "conservative" Republican.

By the way, Comrade Donald repentant? I don't think so. He may be sorry he missed grabbing a few nice pussys or neglected sueing the shit out of some people he owed money to but "repentant" :lol:
#14981363
Hindsite wrote:According to the Holy Bible, Jesus was without sin. But Jesus seemed to have no respect for the Jewish leaders in Jerusalem and they certainly had no respect for Him. Jesus told a couple of parables about capitalist and nothing bad was said about them. They gave jobs to others in the parables. It was some of the workers that were criticized. One worker was lazy in one parable and in the other several workers complained about their agreed upon pay when they found out other workers were working less hours for the same pay.


You are truly a twister of Scripture, which is a downfall to those who listen and a scandal to those who are non-christian and offended by such rank nonsense. I could write a book on how many times God in Scripture condemns the Rich precisely for their wealth. Your ''worker'' analogy really has to do with the operations of grace on the person, and how some fall away and produce little, grumbling at the salvation of others as they fall... If Christ described the social system of His time on Earth as an effect of His parables, trying to teach people, it doesn't mean He approved of what He was describing necessarily.

So you can take your heretical ''health and wealth prosperity gospel'' and throw it out with the other rubbish.

As much as I dislike Godstud's railing against ''Christianity'', his sin in this case is on the heads of people like you, who teach the ''Christianity'' of that great theologian and scriptural scholar and preacher, the Devil. Anyone with a conscience would revolt against such teachings, and such a ''gospel'', if that false gospel was all they knew.
User avatar
By jimjam
#14981490
Trump’s mobster aura shone brightly for then-FBI Director James B. Comey when he visited the president-elect at Trump Tower. In his book A Higher Loyalty, Comey comparing the scene to the New York Mafia social clubs he scrutinized as a Manhattan federal prosecutor in the 1980s and ’90s. Add to this the fact that Trump saluted Manafort’s omertà, when he wouldn’t “flip” or “break“ for Mueller, and Trump’s deprecation of Cohen as a “Rat“ for helping prosecutors, and you can make the case that Trump should have lured Gerald Shargel out of retirement. (Shargel, known as “the don of criminal defense attorneys,” defended Gotti.) At the very least, Trump could have hired Shargel’s one-time colleague, Alan Futerfas, who famously defended mob captain Anthony Russo. But perhaps Futerfas is too busy. He currently defends Donald Trump Jr.
User avatar
By Godstud
#14981498
@annatar1914 My main problem with Christianity is not the teachings of Jesus, but how his followers justify horrible things and twist it to mean other things. My beef is with so-called "Christians", or poes.

People like @Drlee give me hope.
By Hindsite
#14981501
annatar1914 wrote:You are truly a twister of Scripture, which is a downfall to those who listen and a scandal to those who are non-christian and offended by such rank nonsense.

I am not a twister of scripture. I simple stated the facts in those two parables.

annatar1914 wrote:As much as I dislike Godstud's railing against ''Christianity'', his sin in this case is on the heads of people like you, who teach the ''Christianity'' of that great theologian and scriptural scholar and preacher, the Devil. Anyone with a conscience would revolt against such teachings, and such a ''gospel'', if that false gospel was all they knew.

I do not believe in the Prosperity Gospel, if by it you mean that you can command God to prosper you financially or that when you give you can expect a larger financial increase in return. I also do not believe in the other extreme, the Poverty Gospel. This false teaching claims that money and possessions are evil, that rich people are greedy and sinful, that being poor makes you more righteous in God’s eyes.

King Solomon was said to be the richest king in the world, as a gift from God. In Luke 8:3, it records that rich women supported Jesus’ ministry on earth. And when Jesus died on a cross for our sins, wealthy and well-connected men asked for his body and buried it at their expense. God blessed Job with wealth after testing him. God also blessed Abraham, Jacob, and many others with wealth. So this indicates that God does not view being rich or having money as being sinful. If that were the case, He would not have blessed so many faithful people with money. There is nothing wrong with saving money, working hard to better your life, setting financial goals, or even being wealthy/rich.

For His purposes, God uses both rich and poor for His work on this earth, noting in 1 Samuel 2:7, “The Lord makes poor and makes rich; He brings low and He exalts.”

It is the love for money more than the love for God that is the problem, not the money, itself.
Praise the Lord.
#14981534
If the goal is for all of us to be poor, then who is going to give to the poor?
  • 1
  • 186
  • 187
  • 188
  • 189
  • 190
  • 238
Big Green

Big Green and other monikers such as 'The Group of[…]

Trump`s «absolute malice»

Well of course there is no shortage of malice, fea[…]

@blackjack21 it is all about jokes and showing h[…]

https://preview.redd.it/vouel748x6p21[…]